Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,876 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:45 AM

If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira (27741 Views)

What Is The Name Of This Insect Called / This Is Why Humans Can Drink Snakes Venom & Still Stay Alive (Photos, Video) / These Snakes Slice Open Toads & Eat Their Organs While Prey Is Still Alive (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira by Gjrich(m): 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
Every insects are not the same, some are diamonds and some are just charcoals.

Stag beetles is a family of about 1,200 species of beetles in the family Lucanidae, presently classified in four subfamilies. Some species grow to over 12 cm, but most are about 5 cm.

They are one of those valuable insects in the world.

They spent most of the living in underground.

They are not harmful and always fun to be with.

It has a life 7 years span but the male stag beetles is a bug opportunity for those who wants to be a millionaire.

Also, male stag beetles seems to have big antlers. They have oversized maribles used in courtship and also make do with it to fight other male beetles.

According to Nedret avci, the head of bileck muncipality veterinary department, the male stag beetles, which has six antennas, can be sold in Japan for a worth of $80,000-$150,000 and that I should be around (N28,000,000- N54,000,000) in Nigerian's currency.

It is indeed valuable...and it is also bought in Germany.

Moreover,If you catch the beetles alive...that definitely means you are a rich personal and as you know it is hard to find one.

Re: If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira by donyfrank: 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
No try me ooo. When are you coming to collect two?

Re: If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira by awesomely: 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
Looks like this beetle sure pass mmm.

Re: If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira by illicit(m): 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
This thing
Re: If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira by psucc(m): 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Is it COVID-19 vaccine?
Re: If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira by playapayaski: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Where can I find it?
Re: If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira by Georgekyrian(m): 12:02am On Jun 07, 2020
No link
Re: If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira by Elton02(m): 5:18am On Jun 07, 2020
these stuff yakpa foh my farm
Re: If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira by Daniel058(m): 11:57am On Jun 07, 2020
Na trailer load u need Bros?

OP wan pull legs grin grin Chai

Re: If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira by Daniel058(m): 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Gjrich:

Stag beetles is a family of about 1,200 species of beetles in the family Lucanidae, presently classified in four subfamilies. Some species grow to over 12 cm, but most are about 5 cm.

It has a life 7 years span but the male stag beetles is a bug opportunity for those who wants to be a millionaire.

Also, male stag beetles seems to have big antlers. They have oversized maribles used in courtship and also make do with it to fight other male beetles.

According to Nedret avci, the head of bileck muncipality veterinary department, the male stag beetles, which has six antennas, can be sold in Japan for a worth of $80,000-$150,000 and that I should be around (N28,000,000- N54,000,000) in Nigerian's currency.

Moreover,If you catch the beetles alive...that definitely means you are a rich personal and as you know it is hard to find one.

Re: If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira by lilfort(m): 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
Daniel058:

this gui na bastard; those nlander that r lukin for it have wasted tym
Re: If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira by Emicin: 12:14am On Jul 12, 2020
where can I sell this stag beetle in Nigeria any contact pls
Re: If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira by paqman: 1:33am On Jul 12, 2020
Have killed this insect twice in my room just imagine 116 million just like that abeg where can i sell this insect, i still see one yesterday
Re: If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira by MrBONE2(m): 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
paqman:
Have killed this insect twice in my room just imagine 116 million just like that abeg where can i sell this insect, i still see one yesterday

Re: If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira by skyhighweb(m): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
Gjrich:

For the stag beetle, the price is around 1,000 yen ( 9.50 dollars) for males and 300 yen for females.

those once ko

Re: If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira by Bussy3261: 9:01am On Jul 14, 2020
Gjrich:

I caught one stag beetle yesterday and do I sell it please

Re: If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira by Richiegold25: 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
Pls a friend is bringing me twelve of it

Re: If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira by thompson1510(m): 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Richiegold25:
Pls a friend is bringing me twelve of it

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin angry

We too like money for naija...he said in Japan, u don sharperly post am ontop whatsapp status.
My guy, you no dey dull am. Person wan bring 12, u don quickly calculate how much u go make.
Hahahha....ole ni e bobo yiii!!! grin

Re: If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira by Missyajoke(f): 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira by fineboynl(m): 10:50am On Aug 14, 2020
wait guy. you are indirectly saying I could be a millionaire
Re: If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira by Claribaba(m): 7:01am On Aug 16, 2020
Pls give me your contact I can supply you as many as you need of this type of Beetle (insect)

Thank you man .
Re: If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira by rowland545(m): 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lols funny people.... But on a serious note ...I fit export one trailer if its true
Re: If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira by Nyenom: 10:40am On Oct 02, 2020
When Are You Needing These Stag Beetles Sent To You Pls..,? because i've Just Killed Like 6 of Those Yesterday 01-10-2020 to Mark Independence day
Re: If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira by Xavie(m): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
grin na thunder from pit of hell go fire op
Re: If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira by Letez: 10:26am On Oct 04, 2020
Text me no. Pls
Re: If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira by princekelvin2020: 1:49am On Nov 15, 2020
please guys where can sell steg beetle in Nigeria i have a lot of it
Re: If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira by Noble1010: 11:14am On Mar 13, 2021
Is this still valid if yes ... I got some for sale
Re: If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira by Demolaeby: 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
Contact me for your stag beetles. I am buying at 450k per adult male and 300k for female
Re: If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira by Akanoaaa(m): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2021
Demolaeby:
Contact me for your stag beetles. I am buying at 450k per adult male and 300k for female

Are you serious? I have 3 to sell right now.
Re: If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira by Noble1010: 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
u didn't drop ur contact

Demolaeby:

Re: If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira by Spencerpedro212: 7:23am On Apr 26, 2021
I have stag beetle for sale please call me 09063428898

Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander / Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him / 5 Biggest Technology Myths