Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Sleeping With Married Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With Married Women (5798 Views)

Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleeping With Married Women by Quality20(m): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hello guys, just wanna get ideas on why guys feel so remorseful if they realise that a woman they been dating n shagging is actually married but on the other hand, girls prefer n admire n wish to have married men shag them

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Bartork(m): 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
Trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Kobicove(m): 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
Quality20:
Hello guys, just wanna get ideas on why guys feel so remorseful if they realise that a woman they been dating n shagging is actually married but on the other hand, girls prefer n admire n wish to have married men shag them

How did you arrive at that conclusion?

Any statistic to back it up?

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Vyzz: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
Real nigga go for good looking married women

Na only karma fit fear us small

4 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
That Shi still amaze me like a MOTHERFÚCKER

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by specialbobby(m): 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Because some married women are more beautiful than all this waka wake girls
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by flokii: 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
That's because marriage as an institution is "sacred" and sleeping with married people can be regarded as "sacrilege"

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by paulolee(m): 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
marriage is sacred..it involves oat between two parties in the church or even if its done traditionally, as long as they is consent between both to get married and bride price av been collected, dt makes it sacred...as for me i de run for dm o, i still de fear self even when the bea don drop single for anoda man without marriage.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by stanlink(m): 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
specialbobby:
Because some married women are more beautiful than all this waka wake girls
Any married woman that sleep outside her marriage is worse than all the waka waka girls and olosho put together

8 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
stanlink:

Any married woman that sleep outside her marriage is worse than all the waka waka girls and olosho put together
What about married man that also do it outside?

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by baralatie(m): 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
the wise king Solomon said that by the hand of a whorish(single) woman a man is brought to penury but the adulterous (married) preys on the life.

4 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by chubinwa(m): 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
OP have been sleeping with married women. he just wanna get people's feelings towards it. Tuah!!!

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by tnerro1(m): 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
There is the Yoruba married woman with 3 kids that runs a salon were I cut my hair. It’s a unisex salon. This woman is very pretty and set die( u know how most Yoruba women Dey set finish) she was so into me, always wanting to chat with me outside after cutting my hair , noticing what I wore the last time I came. Sometimes when I bleeping my girl, I think about her. But I Dey fear to nack her ooooo. I no someone that nack a married woman,after some months the woman come born again, come confess to hubby. Na so hubby Dey use police Dey find the guy ooo. No be small wahala oooo. The guy Dey find were to hide oooo. Leave married women along oooo. If them born again na wahala for u oooo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by LexngtonSteele: 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
What's the relevance of her tribe to your story?

tnerro1:
There is the Yoruba married woman with 3 kids that runs a salon were I cut my hair. It’s a unisex salon. This woman is very pretty and set die( u know how most Yoruba women Dey set finish) she was so into me, always wanting to chat with me outside after cutting my hair , noticing what I wore the last time I came. Sometimes when I bleeping my girl, I think about her. But I Dey fear to nack her ooooo. I no someone that nack a married woman,after some months the woman come born again, come confess to hubby. Na so hubby Dey use police Dey find the guy ooo. No be small wahala oooo. The guy Dey find were to hide oooo. Leave married women along oooo. If them born again na wahala for u oooo

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by LexngtonSteele: 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Quality20(m): 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
chubinwa:
OP have been sleeping with married women. he just wanna get people's feelings towards it. Tuah!!!
. Abeg o! I'm not stone- hearted/courageous to that extent o!
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by specialbobby(m): 11:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
stanlink:

Noted sir
Is that all?

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by uchihajt: 12:11am On Jun 07, 2020
Quality20:
It's obvious you have not made enough findings..
The few I know are demons.. No mercy and have no remorse in their heart..

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Vulcanheph(m): 6:56am On Jun 07, 2020
If you have worked in hotel , you will know that married women smashing outside of marriage is not a new thing....... Guys will always feel guilty and remorseful about bangin another man's wife because naturally women get mind pass men.

5 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Gentle0wavez: 7:05am On Jun 07, 2020
Married women. nooooooooooooooooo
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by zexy2030(m): 7:18am On Jun 07, 2020
Vulcanheph:
If you have worked in hotel , you will know that married women smashing outside of marriage is not a new thing....... Guys will always feel guilty and remorseful about bangin another man's wife because naturally women get mind pass men.
no women no get mind pass men, they are not logical but can be very cunning. A man consider risk factors but women don't think about risk, if I die let me die, it's all emotion not logical, their emotions have pushed many to the grave. How many suicides by men compared to women. If a man commits suicide just know the situation is extreme, but a lady can commit suicide just because of hrtbrk and boyfriend palava.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by PoliticallyInco: 8:11am On Jun 07, 2020
Quality20:

Both sexes generally feel the same way about this matter. Usually the remorse comes only after the act. When I sleep with a married woman, I usually know she is married. In fact the thrill in the chase is stupendously high. It is after the act that I feel the remorse. In the heat of the chase or in the heat of tearing off our clothes, I might think "this is wrong". But that thought only adds to the excitement. There are many men who enjoy the chase of married women. It is exciting for them to have what belongs to another man. The thrill of domination and conquest.

The three general feelings which affect those who sleep with married persons are initially and mainly the following :

1. Conscience:Remorse because of the society of today we live in. It is assumed that they "stolen" what belongs to another man or woman.

2. Risk From the Spouse:Additionally, they also realize that their fellow man/woman is a real threat. The husband of the woman they are sleeping with or the wife of the man they are sleeping with, might attack and deal with them. There could be an all out war. The spouses being cheated may decide to revenge. So, besides the presence of a conscience there is also the presence of a real danger. A man (especially) might easily murder you without asking questions, should you sleep with his wife.

3. Risk from God/Supernatural: Those who believe that it is a sin and a gracious sin to sleep with the spouse of another. They feel they are damned and doomed for doing such a thing. Some believe in Karma. And feel they will get pay back in one way or another.

The moment the circumstances surrounding the beginning of the relationship can surmount the above feelings, they will carry on with the relationship. Women who knowingly go out with married men do so mainly because of a combination of many reasons including material/financial gains and the supposed level of maturity that married or older men display. These two reasons (material/financial gain and maturity) overrides their conscience, the risk from the partner's spouse and the risk of damnation. The men who also maintain such relationships with married women do so for financial gains as well. They also do it for the thrill of conquest and for emotional gain, if the married woman takes good care of them.

People could feel bad initially, however they overide these feelings with justifications for their actions.Many women initially do not know that the men are even married. I have seen interns who did not know that a young guy was married. They were already deep into him before realizing. By then it was too late. They could hardly undo their feelings. This is mainly true especially for the young married men. As for the older men, the ladies have a hint and suspicion. But most men won't even bring up their marital status or discuss their families when wooing the lady. If she finds financial and material care, plus emotional care from the man, she will play ostrich and will just enjoy the relationship while it lasts.

In summary,

The feeling of remorse is in both genders. The reasons why regardless of this feeling, people still keep these relationships is mainly same for both genders.

1. Financial/Material Benefits

2. Feeling of power in conquest

3. Better Emotional/Personal Care/Satisfaction derived (better food, better listening ear, better company, mature behaviour, better hygiene, etc.)

IT IS JUST THAT IN THE CURRENT SITUATION, WOMEN ARE LESS FINANCIALLY CAPABLE THAN MEN. HENCE THE GREATER NEED TO JUSTIFY THIER ACTIONS. it does not make it right. And the reason why they aren't financially strong and independent like the men is another subject for debate. But fact is, the women rely more on men for financial support. And they will justify their actions based on this fact.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Odoogu(m): 8:17am On Jun 07, 2020
na only real men dey feel remorseful.
cowards and cohorts wouldn't feel it. you for fit date older wan or shag ( personally and presently I dey against sexual immorality) but shagging married woman.. una no dey fear repercussions? if you take pleasure in shagging married women, just be patient ( no be lie ) guy wey young and mad pass you go over shagg your own wife, cos karma na the baddest bitch wey I know. she no dey forgive.

but to them ladies, na already made cup of tea be them own.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by MrBachelor: 11:32am On Jun 07, 2020
It's a betrayal of the bro code.

I had to quit my beloved alcohol the day I got drunk and was tempted to lash a certain married woman that has tried every trick in the book to fvck me.

Never fvck another man's wife.

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by stanlink(m): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Meeyankee:

What about married man that also do it outside?
You re a man put a name on cool
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Quality20(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
MrBachelor:
It's a betrayal of the bro code.

I had to quit my beloved alcohol the day I got drunk and was tempted to lash a certain married woman that has tried every trick in the book to fvck me.

Never fvck another man's wife.
u mean betrayal of Okafor's law?

(1) (Reply)

(photo) Check Out This Romantic Conversation Between A Man And His Step Daughter / My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? / Checkout This Viral Unclad Birthday Photo-shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.