Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Is There An Payment Api To Build A Peer-to-peer Payment Application With? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is There An Payment Api To Build A Peer-to-peer Payment Application With? (827 Views)

Advice On How To Start A Peer To Peer Lending/ Donation Website On Wordpress / Advice On How To Start A Peer To Peer Lending/donation Website On Wordpress / Learn How To Build A Realtime Chat Application With Django, Rabbitmq And Vue.js (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There An Payment Api To Build A Peer-to-peer Payment Application With? by Trickle: 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
I have been looking around but can not seem to place my hand on any.
Re: Is There An Payment Api To Build A Peer-to-peer Payment Application With? by stanliwise(m): 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
Why not use paystack?
Re: Is There An Payment Api To Build A Peer-to-peer Payment Application With? by Trickle: 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
stanliwise:
Why not use paystack?

I am taking a closer look at flutterwave api doc... i think it is a better gateway for this...... thanks
Re: Is There An Payment Api To Build A Peer-to-peer Payment Application With? by stanliwise(m): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
Trickle:

I am taking a closer look at flutterwave api doc... i think it is a better gateway for this...... thanks
I don’t understand you. I thought you just said a payment api.
Is flutterwave a payment api?

Edited:
Ok I just check it now, it is a payment api!

So so far what has been your setbacks?
Re: Is There An Payment Api To Build A Peer-to-peer Payment Application With? by Trickle: 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
stanliwise:
I don’t understand you. I thought you just said a payment api.
Is flutterwave a payment api?

Edited:
Ok I just check it now, it is a payment api!

So so far what has been your setbacks?

I have integrated paystack and flutterwave in the past.... but mostly to collect payments from paying customers.

What i am working on now is an e wallet system. opay/quickteller system to give you some insight.

Peer to peer where you can fund your wallet or virtual card, send payments to other users wallet or bank account, bills payment, etc...might even include a bitcoin api.... Just drawing out what and what i need in place before i start coding....
Re: Is There An Payment Api To Build A Peer-to-peer Payment Application With? by silento(m): 8:42am On Jun 08, 2020
Paystack supports it but a heavy waste of time
Re: Is There An Payment Api To Build A Peer-to-peer Payment Application With? by Trickle: 9:33am On Jun 08, 2020
silento:
Paystack supports it but a heavy waste of time

How so?
Re: Is There An Payment Api To Build A Peer-to-peer Payment Application With? by silento(m): 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Trickle:

How so?

Last time I checked u have to create account manually for users
Re: Is There An Payment Api To Build A Peer-to-peer Payment Application With? by Trickle: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
silento:

Last time I checked u have to create account manually for users

I am not creating any manual accounts.... i am implementing my own wallet system and using webhook to keep track of how much belongs to each person by updating the user wallet account in my database....

My only main concern is the pricing.... i intend to charge 2.5% on local cards and 3.5% on foreign cards as processing fees when a user wants to deposit to his wallet....which i think might be much
Re: Is There An Payment Api To Build A Peer-to-peer Payment Application With? by silento(m): 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
Trickle:

I am not creating any manual accounts.... i am implementing my own wallet system and using webhook to keep track of how much belongs to each person by updating the user wallet account in my database....

My only main concern is the pricing.... i intend to charge 2.5% on local cards and 3.5% on foreign cards as processing fees when a user wants to deposit to his wallet....which i think might be much?

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Learn Moodle Plugin And Theme Development / I Created My First AI App, Rate It Out Of 10. / Re:python Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.