Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu (2056 Views)

RE: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu / 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
After the recent outburst of Asari Dokubo accusing the Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of outlawed group IPOB of collecting money from politicians, Kanu in his defence made it known that the total worldwide contribution of Defense fund is $143,000 which he said is less than what he spend in a single month to run IPOB.

An ex-ipobian outraged by the amount Kanu put out fires at him calling him a scammer and acknowledging the money donated is half a million dollars.

An ex IPOB member has released a payment evidence that suggests that the fund was half a million Dollars. Popular MNK critic and Facebook user, Onyiyechiukwu Ezeosika shared this on his wall . Read below :

” Kanu is Another slave master, I was the first person that paid for Defence fund in Leeds United Kingdom, Never you forget that I was Leeds United Kingdom IPOB coordinator, I also gave Kanu #500,000, please ask Kanu how much I paid into his UK bank account every month and weeks, he is an Evil man, MNk is the original Biafra Saboteur, IPOB members Need help to free from Nnamdi Kanu Scam”
Below is a proof by a single Ipob member who donated 15,000 dollars

Now the question intelligent IPOB should be asking is this. If the whole money of $143,000 is not enough to run ipob for a month then;

1. Where is Kanu getting the money to run ipob for the remaining 11 months?

2. If he spends all that amount in a month, what are the visible achievements he can point at to warrant spending such amount money?

I'm waiting for answers, pls no insult

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
The receipt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by lordlugards: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
After the recent outburst of Asari Dokubo accusing the Nnamdi Kanu, the leader or outlawed group IPOB of collecting money from politicians, Kanu in his defense made it known that the worldwide total contribution Defence fund is $143,000 which he said is less than what he spend in one single month to run IPOB worldwide.

An ex-ipobian outraged by the amount Kanu put out fires at him calling him a scammer and the money donated is half a million dollars.

Now the question intelligent IPOB should be asking is this. If the whole money of $143,000 is not enough to run ipob for a month then;

2. If he spends all that amount in a month, what are the visible achievements he can point to warrant spending such amount money?

u go wait tire no body go comment.

2 Likes

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
I need intelligent answer

1 Like

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
The main purpose of IPOB’s campaign of misinformation is to confuse many Igbos with contradictory lies that will be repeated here and there until Igbos do not know what the truth is. For years, Igbos have allowed IPOB to spread lies that have poisoned the trust between us and the rest of the ethnic nationalities in Nigeria.

The cutting words of IPOB is worse than a bowstring. While a cut may heal, the cut of the tongue does not. Ultimately, what IPOB has succeeded in doing is stir up hatred between Igbos and the rest of Nigerians. So, I stand bold to state that IPOB is a disease; the lies and venom that they are vomiting through Nnamdi Kanu do not have to make sense to be successful as a disease.

C. Okonkwo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
Minister of Igbo Affairs, NL Chapter... grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
o.p I wonder why you are so obsessed with igbos and nnamdi kanu don't you have other important things to do with your life?

6 Likes

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by muykem: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Very funny OP, if IPOB members are as intelligent as you think Nnamdi Kaun will not continue to scam them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
helinues:
Minister of Igbo Affairs, NL Chapter... grin cheesy

When they don't wanna address their issues always poke nosing into other tribes business, we have decided to handle their business for them too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
o.p I wonder why you are so obsessed with igbos and nnamdi kanu don't you have other important things to do with your life?

Answer the question and stop bickering, you call it obsession I call it throwing facts into your face. Nnamdi is a scammer simple

4 Likes

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
muykem:
Very funny OP, if IPOB members are as intelligent as you think Nnamdi Kaun will not continue to scam them.

Kanu is scamming them monetarily
FFK and Reno Omokri is scamming them emotionally
Dino sef wan enter league, he don give him sef ebo name already

3 Likes

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquillity360: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
Many People that propagated much lies and hate against Ipob has come and gone.

Where is Ipobexposed today.

6 Likes

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Answer the question and stop bickering, you call it obsession I call it throwing facts into your face. Nnamdi is a scammer simple
Who paid you to be doing this job of exposing kanu? or what do you stand to gain by exposing kanu.
Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Many People that propagated much lies and hate against Ipob has come and gone.

Where is Ipobexposed today.

Tell me, where is the lies, point it out Pls? What's Kanu doing spending $143,000 in a month.

1 Like

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by ludd2018: 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
you always think of stealing money because you are a thief. people like u who cannot be trusted always think Nk ll steal money . ipob already know Nk as trusted. U should concern yourself with stealing going on in Aso Rock abuja n leave Ipob alone . we love Nk

1 Like

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by AhoadaRivers: 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
After the recent outburst of Asari Dokubo accusing the Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of outlawed group IPOB of collecting money from politicians, Kanu in his defense made it known that the total worldwide contribution of Defense fund is $143,000 which he said is less than what he spend in one single month to run IPOB.

An ex-ipobian outraged by the amount Kanu put out fires at him calling him a scammer and acknowledging the money donated is half a million dollars.

2. If he spends all that amount in a month, what are the visible achievements he can point at to warrant spending such amount money?

Legendhero the confirmed yoruba muslim keep your mouth shut. grin

Thread is doomed to die at stillbirth. grin

3 Likes

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Who paid you to be doing this job of exposing kanu? or what do you stand to gain by exposing kanu.

No body need to pay me to expose a scammer, you you guys have a lot of problem on your plate, instead of fixing it, you will be throwing hate and propaganda about wailing how you are marginalised, a whole 41m people marginalised?

You hate every tribe with passion and you want them to hug you and pet you? It's because of this hatred that made you all follow ffk and Reno and because of this hatred Kanu was able to impose himself a leader, he has no leadership quality and he knows, you too know, he's like a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. We are watching tho

3 Likes

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
ludd2018:
you always think of stealing money because you are a thief. people like u who cannot be trusted always think Nk ll steal money . ipob already know Nk as trusted. U should concern yourself with stealing going on in Aso Rock abuja n leave Ipob alone . we love Nk

Even pastor and imam steal, who is Kanu not to steal. Kanu? Trusted? Pls stop talking, if you don't know the history of IPOB kindly shut it, Kanu hijacked ipob from massob leader and went rogue

3 Likes

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by NoIgboSoundTueh: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
Have you reported the dolt cancelling your post.?
He is not renowned for his intelligence and will be found wanting in issue that require deep thinking such as this that's why he resulted to cancelling posts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

No body need pay me to expose a scammer, you you guys have a lot of problem on your plate, instead of fixing it, you will be throwing hate and propaganda about wailing how you are marginalised, a whole 41m people marginalised?

You hate every tribe with passion and you want them to hug you and pet you? It's because of this hatred that made you all follow ffk and Reno and because of this hatred Kanu was able to impose himself a leader, he has no leadership quality and he knows, you too know, he's like a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. We are watching tho
If nnamdi kanu is a scammer how is that your business?
Did he scam you?

Nnamdi Kanu is in england enjoying himself while you are here on nairaland suffering yourself defaming him up and down and at the end of the day you acheive nothing. Between you and nnamdi kanu who is more stupid now?
Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by BlowYourMind: 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Okoros and scam/drug are inseparable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Area4Area: 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Kanu is scamming them monetarily
FFK and Reno Omokri is scamming them emotionally
Dino sef wan enter league, he don give him sef ebo name already
You summed it up perfectly, they just enjoy being scammed all the time.

Do you think that the question you asked, many of them know about it but would never come out In the open to admit it because it involves Kanu and IPOB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nawaooo mad people everywhere
Who have that adeleke meme

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Uzodinma Campiagns For Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu (photos) / Shebi Na Una Dey Force Buhari To Come And Address Una / The Lekki Massacre Was Ordered From Defence Headquarters Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.