Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Open An FCMB Personal Account Online And Get Cash Reward - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Open An FCMB Personal Account Online And Get Cash Reward (854 Views)

Never Open An Acct With Opay Or Palmpay / Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash / Can Someone Please Explain? Just Received An FCMB Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open An FCMB Personal Account Online And Get Cash Reward by Niswayne19: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
First City Monument Bank is a very reliable bank that wants you to save for the future and still get rewarded for a opening an account.
Imagine five members of your family open a personal account with 1,000 naira each then they get 1,000 naira in addition.
The best way to do this is by opening an FCMB account today.
Open an FCMB personal account online and fund it with at least N1,000, and get rewarded with N1,000 extra in your account!
All you need is a selfie and a picture of your signature to open an account online. Sooo easy!
Visit https://www.fcmb.com/online-account-reward/?utm_campaign=Online+Account+Promo+2020&utm_medium=bitly&utm_source=Google+Search+Blakeshore
to get started.
Offer valid only for new accounts opened online.
A special reward awaits you with FCMB

Re: Open An FCMB Personal Account Online And Get Cash Reward by Temitope1759(f): 6:30am On Jun 07, 2020
Please what are the requirements ?
Re: Open An FCMB Personal Account Online And Get Cash Reward by Niswayne19: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2020
Temitope1759:
Please what are the requirements ?
All you need is a selfie and a picture of your signature to open an account online.

1 Like

Re: Open An FCMB Personal Account Online And Get Cash Reward by scarycuteface(m): 9:26am On Jun 07, 2020
Easy steps. I tried it for my housemate yesterday and it was fast too. I wish all other banks can be like this.

1 Like

Re: Open An FCMB Personal Account Online And Get Cash Reward by Behankey(m): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2020
Why didn't they give me extra 1k when I opened my account with them now? cry maybe I'll just go and open another one or ask my friends to join the FCMB train
Re: Open An FCMB Personal Account Online And Get Cash Reward by Yinksy09(m): 9:48am On Jun 07, 2020
I already have a savings account with FCMB and I wish new customers could get that offer. FCMB don’t remove unnecessary money from your account unlike other banks. This offer is great.
Re: Open An FCMB Personal Account Online And Get Cash Reward by Yinksy09(m): 9:48am On Jun 07, 2020
ATM fee is 1,000 naira so it’s like FCMB is paying for your ATM fee which other banks don’t do. Thanks FCMB
Re: Open An FCMB Personal Account Online And Get Cash Reward by enoch273: 11:33am On Jun 07, 2020
Thanks for this information OP, I ve just opened an account. The process was so fluid.
Re: Open An FCMB Personal Account Online And Get Cash Reward by hexenbiest: 11:41am On Jun 07, 2020
@OP, pls I have a question, After opening the account, do we get an ATM card ?

(1) (Reply)

Legit Airdrop Worth $1500 Dropping On 15th January 2021 / I Need A Loan!!! / 3 Months Used Firman Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.