Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries (21420 Views)

Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves / Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria / Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by Gandollar(f): 7:26am On Jun 07, 2020
Afolabimills:
did I just hear u say finally d chicken has come to roast?because I know fulani are been killed in droves up north even in d state of d Commander in Chief of d herdsmen buhari all he said is bandit will b depeated oyoshi
Yes, the chicken has come home to you roost.

Although it's not about to stop coming home again and again because in less than 24hrs, a government official would remind Ganduje about AU treaties on trade.

These foreigners are threatening to displace them from their ancestral lands and occupy and be called Nigerians...a land with limitless opportunities

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by Afolabimills(m): 7:28am On Jun 07, 2020
Gandollar:
For Ganduje to say this, it's worse than we know.

You can imagine the secret information retained by these Governors. Imagine the Intel residing in the heart of the little bird from kaduna.

The northern Nigeria fulani age-long preference for fulanis in neighbouring countries at the cost of their non fulani brothers upnorth has backfired.
honestly this is so sickning sometimes I ask myself why are we here?can Nigeria ever be great again where there is peace unity progress respect for the Constitution n rule of law?justice security of lives n property?all of this things I mentioned is gone under buhari I make bold to say from all indication n fact on ground Nigeria is in for it as it is d earlier every well meaning Nigeria get up against this evil

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by Grandmeister(m): 7:31am On Jun 07, 2020
Sweeetheart:
What annoy me most times is not Buhari misgovernment, the likes of Seunmsg and others that defend this global incompetent foool is what amuse me till date

Like what did that illiterate use to brainwashed learned person like Seunmsg and others? Even if he gave them special adviser e no suppose reach this level
It is normal...remember squealer in animal farm? There will always be those engaged by the government to whitewash their images...stalin had them, Hitler had them, idi amin had them, saddam did, abacha had them...so seeing supposed educated people laundering Buhari's image online is normal..not everyone is morally inclined like you...many answer to money and their belly first before any morality..it's the way the world has always been.
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by Exclusive101: 7:39am On Jun 07, 2020
ebenhazard:
He talks sense today

When as Ganduje failed to talk sense or which of you governor in the East can compare to his achievement. Las last una go claim say e de receive move allocation na why he outperform all the Igbo governors put together.
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by gannod(m): 7:46am On Jun 07, 2020
I agree with gandollar 100%.
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by Germi9: 7:48am On Jun 07, 2020
i gave up on the country after the miyetti allah leader said they own nigeria and that they can settle anywhere without questions.

Well, the Country can burn to Ash for all i care
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:48am On Jun 07, 2020
JosEast:
Not all of them are bad!

and them usually write it in their faces abi?
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by Inda2020: 7:50am On Jun 07, 2020
SmartProf:
Our country doesn't seem to be sincere in ending the fight against mass killings, and terrorism. Northern Nigeria is bounded by so many countries that are hotbeds for islamic insurgents, terror groups, militias, and training camps for extremists. In order to get to unleash terror and kill innocent Nigerians in both the North and South and operate without hitch, the terrorists (both local and foreign) have now masqueraded under the cover of being killer herdsmen, dreaded robbers, bandits, kidnappers, and all sorts and are causing havoc each moment. They have decieved our government to even feel they aren't terrorists, and deserve RUGA, amnesty, rehabilitation. They even have spokespersons under some umbrella bodies and association who give government conditions for peace, while collecting huge financial compensations everytime they complain of 'cattle rustling'. Yet we can't secure our borders nor have a database of our citizens, we can't protect the vulnerable from being killed, raped, maimed, and losing their farmlands, source of livelihood, and even becoming displaced from their communities. Politicians have used these porous borders up north for numerical advantage in winning elections, and after that the poor masses are left to face the insecurity that results. I just feel this country was not ready for independence because governance has failed since 1960
With this type of fellow, Nigeria's future is seriously in
danger.
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 07, 2020
Idiot that can not manage just the COVID 19 project is banning herdsmen from other countries.

I laugh in Swahili
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by ebenhazard(m): 8:11am On Jun 07, 2020
Exclusive101:

When as Ganduje failed to talk sense or which of you governor in the East can compare to his achievement. Las last una go claim say e de receive move allocation na why he outperform all the Igbo governors put together.

Stop saying rubbish, i don't know what is wrong with northerners, what he did to emir sanusi then you will know that he never had sense say sense
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by Danielfx(m): 8:12am On Jun 07, 2020
eagleu:
Buhari will not like it. He prefers his tribesmen from Niger way more than other Nigerians.
lol, ona wahala strong o
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by OKTolu: 8:16am On Jun 07, 2020
He has a point this time around
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by Godmercy(m): 8:19am On Jun 07, 2020
what is different between lusifer and devil they are all blood sucker since their lord is in power but only three years remained whether they like it or not the devil we be wiped away one day
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by donprinyo(m): 8:29am On Jun 07, 2020
Who get visa on arrival?
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by slowice(m): 8:30am On Jun 07, 2020
So them don finally agree publicly ba..... We never still get sense let's wait till 2023
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by bigtt76(f): 8:47am On Jun 07, 2020
Exactly! Grew up enjoying their nunu/fura and manshanu (local butter) but all these changed now, we can't even see them. Women even enjoyed having them plait their hairs etc but it's all changed sad undecided

JosEast:
Not all of them are bad!
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by 4four(m): 8:55am On Jun 07, 2020
Una no won talk b4? Na una go still suffer it pass do we down south go suffer am also but no up to una up north
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by jaxxy(m): 9:01am On Jun 07, 2020
Sweeetheart:

Sycophants doesn't regret because they're ignorance of what they chose not to know just because of tips

Sycophants are epidemic to any nations progress and development. These bunch of imbeciles called themselves patriotic but I see them as beast, a cankerworms to a country progress and development

Reno and Ruben abati where once sycophants for Gej and Nigerians rained abuses on them like we are doing now. This concept surely didn't start with Buhari.
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by thundafire: 9:02am On Jun 07, 2020
The money magneto speaking
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by jrusky(m): 9:12am On Jun 07, 2020
This is one of the best suggestion from Ganduje but Buhari is another issue I still can't understand Buhari level of reasoning a bit.
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by Niaja4real(m): 9:25am On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by FarahAideed: 9:27am On Jun 07, 2020
JosEast:
Not all of them are bad!

So they should allow them come ?
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by Proclivity33(m): 9:29am On Jun 07, 2020
JosEast:
Not all of them are bad!

If this the best u can say after all the killings then u critically need help
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by Igbo6(m): 9:55am On Jun 07, 2020
Joefat:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/06/06/ganduje-calls-on-fg-to-ban-entry-of-herdsmen-from-other-african-countries/

Thank God all these are coming from the horses mouth, before unscrupulous elements will start saying igbos are troublesome. I’m sanguine that one day Nigerians will rise up and say enough is enough.
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by MCIU: 10:14am On Jun 07, 2020
SmartProf:
Our country doesn't seem to be sincere in ending the fight against mass killings, and terrorism. Northern Nigeria is bounded by so many countries that are hotbeds for islamic insurgents, terror groups, militias, and training camps for extremists. In order to get to unleash terror and kill innocent Nigerians in both the North and South and operate without hitch, the terrorists (both local and foreign) have now masqueraded under the cover of being killer herdsmen, dreaded robbers, Julius Dein Girlfriend bandits, kidnappers, and all sorts and are causing havoc each moment. They have decieved our government to even feel they aren't terrorists, and deserve RUGA, amnesty, rehabilitation. They even have spokespersons under some umbrella bodies and association who give government conditions for peace, while collecting huge financial compensations everytime they complain of 'cattle rustling'. Yet we can't secure our borders nor have a database of our citizens, we can't protect the vulnerable from being killed, raped, maimed, and losing their farmlands, source of livelihood, and even becoming displaced from their communities. Politicians have used these porous borders up north for numerical advantage in winning elections, and after that the poor masses are left to face the insecurity that results. I just feel this country was not ready for independence because governance has failed since 1960
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by donmik: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2020
Talking as if we don't know their secret plot before
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by buJu234: 10:58am On Jun 07, 2020
I may be wrong.. since the lockdown it's the northern states that have been feeling the heat from fulani herdsmen attacks..

b4 they will tell them to come to south and cause wahala.. since those fulani herdsmen cant attack south due to no inter state movement, they have now turned on their masters in the north..

Is this not the reason why Ganduje is now telling the FG to stop their movement?

Why didn't he call for it, when these guys were killing southern people all these years
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by Sweeetheart(m): 11:07am On Jun 07, 2020
jaxxy:

Reno and Ruben abati where once sycophants for Gej and Nigerians rained abuses on them like we are doing now. This concept surely didn't start with Buhari.

We are saying the same thing, average of Nigerians are corrupt, they only scream corruption when things is not in their favour

When they get a work through someone they called it connection but when others got it in the same way, they called it corruption

Average of Nigerians are corrupt and hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by Drizzy5001(m): 11:15am On Jun 07, 2020
This man should not go and say what make Federal govt to change their mind now , and Postpone the Lifting of inter state travel on June 21 oh. angry I don't like what I hate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayo Onanuga's Wikipedia Page Edited To Include "Agbado Bishops" / Fulani Herdsmen: "Why Buhari Abandoned You" - Femi Fani-Kayode To Ortom / Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.