Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,500 members, 7,781,514 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:58 PM

How Much Are Willing To Pay For A Mentor? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Are Willing To Pay For A Mentor? (1085 Views)

Mention That Skill You Are Willing To Teach A Nairalander For Free. / 3 Problems People Have And Are Willing To Pay You Huge Money To Solve / How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Are Willing To Pay For A Mentor? by izicode1: 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
I will discuss everything about a mentor here, but I aim to teach you how to get quality mentors for free or paying just a little.

Sourcing and paying for the services of a mentor is the most neglected part of starting a business in Nigeria and Africa in general. And that is why success hardly spread in Africa and Nigeria as it does in other parts of the world

There are two ways to this problem in Nigeria. And the problems are:

1. The mentors or those that suppose to serve as mentors are not ready to mentor people
2. The startups are not ready to pay for the service of a mentor

Before I go into details of getting a mentor or paying for a mentor, I will like to ask this question, who is a mentor?
The need for this question is high because most people mistake a business coach or consultant to a mentor.

Who is a Mentor?

A mentor is that woman or man that is well experienced and has recorded success in the field of business or any area you want to go into.
The difference between a business coach or consultant and a mentor is that a business coach has a general knowledge of how to start and run business.

While a mentor has an in-depth knowledge of a particular area of specialization, such as online business, transportation business, agric business, and many more.

What are The Benefits of a Mentor?

The benefits of a mentor cannot be overemphasized. Let me make it clear here, without a mentor the chances of your business surviving are very slim.

Without a mentor, it will take you 10 good years to learn and master what should have taken you 3 months or 6 months.
Also, without a mentor, it will cost you 1000X financially against the normal cost of starting or running the business.

Hardly will you be successful without a mentor, and if you are, you must have seen hell that you are not supposed to have experienced

I will boldly tell you never to think of starting a business without getting a practicing mentor in that area of the business you are planning to go into.

How Much Are Willing to Pay for a Mentor?

The services of a real and reliable mentor are not cheap at all. In the USA the least price for a mentor is $500/hour. When converted to Naira is over 200K.

So, are you ready to pay over 200k to be mentored? Over 90% of Nigerians I interviewed said No. I asked why, and they said it is very expensive.

Recently, someone called me after reading one of my posts here and said he has 2 million Naira for business but he needs my mentorship.
I told him my bill, he promised calling back, and I know that was a polite way of saying it is too expensive.

The reality is that no amount of money you will pay to get a business right from the onset that is big or expensive.
In fact, if anybody tells you that your service is expensive remind him of your value.

After all, both Roll Royce and Toyota are cars, but the difference in price is not measurable.

How to Get a Mentor Free

I have been mentored by renowned businessmen and women using the tip you are about reading. I have been mentored by world online business guru using the tip.

My approach is simple, I will write or contact the mentor with words like this: by research and reviews I read online, it is obvious that the cost of your mentorship really worth it.

I wish I could afford to pay for it, but obviously I can’t. But I have a skill that I can trade to get your mentorship.

I am a good writer, if there is any content you will want me to write regarding your business no matter the number, I will for your mentorship.
In case, you don’t need a writing job, I am versatile, so I am open to carry out some assignments that will help me secure a spot in your mentorship class.

I am ready to complete the task before enrolling, This is to show you how committed I am to get you to mentor me.
Above all, I will like to tell the world that my success is hinged to your mentorship.
Result:

Most times, they give me free access without any assignment
Hope I have made your day on the need for a mentor:

I can mentor you on the following:

1. Affiliate marketing

I am a professional affiliate marketer and have been making a living from it. Just take a look at one of my affiliate sites https://www.clicktobest.com/ I will soon publish an article on how much this site makes for me from Amazon monthly.

2. Blogging

I will mentor you on blogging from scratch to at least 200k monthly. These two sites give men more than that monthly https://www.relaxedmode.com/ and https://naijabizextra.com/

3. Export Business

At a time or back then 2010, I was the youngest exporter in this country. I was one of the pioneers of charcoal export in Nigeria. Proof, Google for izicode export Nigeria, the information there is mine or read more at https://www.relaxedmode.com/how-to-start-export-business-in-nigeria-step-by-step-guide/

4. Web content writing

The simplest and smartest way to make money online today is via web content writing. It is very simple because you will pay little or no attention to normal English writing rules. It is very profitable because you can easily be ranking your content on Google even without any form of backlinks.

Over 29 contents on https://www.clicktobest.com/ are ranking on the first page of Google, which is why it brings so much money for me. You too can do that with the right mentorship

5. Transportation business

Presently, I have one of the successful transportation company (Keke) in Bayelsa state. In a few weeks, I will launch a comprehensive video training on how to start and run a profitable transportation company based on experience. Read more here https://www.relaxedmode.com/transport-business-in-nigeria/

And many more
The cost of my one-on-one mentorship is N150k, unless if you have anything to offer for an exchange.

Happy reading.

1 Like

Re: How Much Are Willing To Pay For A Mentor? by Ladylite: 3:12am On Jun 07, 2020
izicode1:
I will discuss everything about a mentor here, but I aim to teach you how to get quality mentors for free or paying just a little.

Sourcing and paying for the services of a mentor is the most neglected part of starting a business in Nigeria and Africa in general. And that is why success hardly spread in Africa and Nigeria as it does in other parts of the world

1. The mentors or those that suppose to serve as mentors are not ready to mentor people

Before I go into details of getting a mentor or paying for a mentor, I will like to ask this question, who is a mentor?
The need for this question is high because most people mistake a business coach or consultant to a mentor.

Who is a Mentor?

A mentor is that woman or man that is well experienced and has recorded success in the field of business or any area you want to go into.
The difference between a business coach or consultant and a mentor is that a business coach has a general knowledge of how to start and run business.

While a mentor has an in-depth knowledge of a particular area of specialization, such as online business, transportation business, agric business, and many more.

The benefits of a mentor cannot be overemphasized. Let me make it clear here, without a mentor the chances of your business surviving are very slim.

Without a mentor, it will take you 10 good years to learn and master what should have taken you 3 months or 6 months.
Also, without a mentor, it will cost you 1000X financially against the normal cost of starting or running the business.

Hardly will you be successful without a mentor, and if you are, you must have seen hell that you are not supposed to have experienced

I will boldly tell you never to think of starting a business without getting a practicing mentor in that area of the business you are planning to go into.

The services of a real and reliable mentor are not cheap at all. In the USA the least price for a mentor is $500/hour. When converted to Naira is over 200K.

So, are you ready to pay over 200k to be mentored? Over 90% of Nigerians I interviewed said No. I asked why, and they said it is very expensive.

Recently, someone called me after reading one of my posts here and said he has 2 million Naira for business but he needs my mentorship.
I told him my bill, he promised calling back, and I know that was a polite way of saying it is too expensive.

The reality is that no amount of money you will pay to get a business right from the onset that is big or expensive.
In fact, if anybody tells you that your service is expensive remind him of your value.

After all, both Roll Royce and Toyota are cars, but the difference in price is not measurable.

How to Get a Mentor Free

I have been mentored by renowned businessmen and women using the tip you are about reading. I have been mentored by world online business guru using the tip.

My approach is simple, I will write or contact the mentor with words like this: by research and reviews I read online, it is obvious that the cost of your mentorship really worth it.

I wish I could afford to pay for it, but obviously I can’t. But I have a skill that I can trade to get your mentorship.

I am a good writer, if there is any content you will want me to write regarding your business no matter the number, I will for your mentorship.
In case, you don’t need a writing job, I am versatile, so I am open to carry out some assignments that will help me secure a spot in your mentorship class.

I am ready to complete the task before enrolling, This is to show you how committed I am to get you to mentor me.
Above all, I will like to tell the world that my success is hinged to your mentorship.
Result:

1. Affiliate marketing

I am a professional affiliate marketer and have been making a living from it. Just take a look at one of my affiliate sites https://www.clicktobest.com/ I will soon publish an article on how much this site makes for me from Amazon monthly.

2. Blogging

I will mentor you on blogging from scratch to at least 200k monthly. These two sites give men more than that monthly https://www.relaxedmode.com/ and https://naijabizextra.com/

3. Export Business

At a time or back then 2010, I was the youngest exporter in this country. I was one of the pioneers of charcoal export in Nigeria. Proof, Google for izicode export Nigeria, the information there is mine or read more at https://www.relaxedmode.com/how-to-start-export-business-in-nigeria-step-by-step-guide/

4. Web content writing

The simplest and smartest way to make money online today is via web content writing. It is very simple because you will pay little or no attention to normal English writing rules. It is very profitable because you can easily be ranking your content on Google even without any form of backlinks.

Over 29 contents on https://www.clicktobest.com/ are ranking on the first page of Google, which is why it brings so much money for me. You too can do that with the right mentorship

Presently, I have one of the successful transportation company (Keke) in Bayelsa state. In a few weeks, I will launch a comprehensive video training on how to start and run a profitable transportation company based on experience. Read more here https://www.relaxedmode.com/transport-business-in-nigeria/

And many more
The cost of my one-on-one mentorship is N150k, unless if you have anything to offer for an exchange.

Happy reading.

Nice
Re: How Much Are Willing To Pay For A Mentor? by LadyHeaven(f): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Very insightful write-up, truthfully a lot of people actively seek mentors but don't get because
a) They can't put in the work required to make the venture a success after been mentored, OR
b) They cant afford the charges to be mentored as your writeup describes.
That been said, I would really love to learn from you sir, because I think you know your onions grin

Happy Sunday
Re: How Much Are Willing To Pay For A Mentor? by izicode1: 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hello LadyHeaven,

I will equally love to teach you from the bottom of my heart until you succeed BGG

LadyHeaven:
Very insightful write-up, truthfully a lot of people actively seek mentors but don't get because
a) They can't put in the work required to make the venture a success after been mentored, OR
b) They cant afford the charges to be mentored as your writeup describes.
That been said, I would really love to learn from you sir, because I think you know your onions grin

Happy Sunday
Re: How Much Are Willing To Pay For A Mentor? by MRLANNISTER(m): 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nigerians can fall hand. You dont need to pay anyone to mentor you. A mentor should be successful before he or she can mentor anyone.

If someone is successful he or she would not need to collect money from someone who is trying to learn.

Mentorship is voluntary and it is a trait of leadership. I have mentored a few guys in the Finance world and have never discussed money. Though my birthdays are never missed and my home is never empty when I celebrate.

MENTORING IS FREE!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Are Willing To Pay For A Mentor? by LadyHeaven(f): 2:54am On Jun 08, 2020
izicode1:
Hello LadyHeaven,

I will equally love to teach you from the bottom of my heart until you succeed BGG

Wow... shocked God bless you for such a positive response, I look forward to dropping my future testimony grin
Re: How Much Are Willing To Pay For A Mentor? by bluebella(m): 4:30am On Jun 08, 2020
This is the best write-up I have read till date this year. I must commend your command for English.

I surely must humbly request that I need your mentorship on just two of the stated "niches"

You are blessed.
Re: How Much Are Willing To Pay For A Mentor? by izicode1: 5:54am On Jun 08, 2020
Hello MRLANISTER,
I will suggest you take your time and go through my write up again because I revealed in it how to get a quality and successful mentor FREE.
It worked for me, and that is why I opened it for my esteemed readers.

I believe that is your opinion, and it is my duty to respect it.

MRLANNISTER:
Nigerians can fall hand. You dont need to pay anyone to mentor you. A mentor should be successful before he or she can mentor anyone.

If someone is successful he or she would not need to collect money from someone who is trying to learn.

Mentorship is voluntary and it is a trait of leadership. I have mentored a few guys in the Finance world and have never discussed money. Though my birthdays are never missed and my home is never empty when I celebrate.

MENTORING IS FREE!!!
Re: How Much Are Willing To Pay For A Mentor? by izicode1: 6:00am On Jun 08, 2020
Hell Bluebell,

I am glad you derived satisfaction from reading my content. Thank you so much.

Whenever you are ready, we will work together until you see success in any of the niches you pick above BGG(By God's grace)

bluebella:
This is the best write-up I have read till date this year. I must commend your command for English.

I surely must humbly request that I need your mentorship on just two of the stated "niches"

You are blessed.
Re: How Much Are Willing To Pay For A Mentor? by bluebella(m): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2020
Thanks a lot for your response.

I have sent you a message. There is no contact on your profile.
Re: How Much Are Willing To Pay For A Mentor? by izicode1: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
On my profile, I have my email address as israel.weifch@gmail.com, or you can reach me on 07033680227

bluebella:
Thanks a lot for your response.

I have sent you a message. There is no contact on your profile.
Re: How Much Are Willing To Pay For A Mentor? by lordally(m): 7:10am On Jul 01, 2020
izicode1:

Who is a Mentor?

How to Get a Mentor Free

Result:

1. Affiliate marketing

2. Blogging

3. Export Business

4. Web content writing

And many more

Happy reading.

I guess it's better late than never!! Mr Izicode1 please I finished service last year ...and due to the high rate of unemployment in this country I had to commence a training in Software Engineering last month ...it's not been easy I must confess but I thank God!! Please I would be grateful if you find it in your heart to mentor me..... I know deep down that I would have gone far in life even at age 29.. if I had a mentor...please Izicode1 I would love for you to be my mentor ....even if I would sign a contract with you to pay when I start making money...I know we live in a country where nobody trust anybody but I am ready to earn it!
Re: How Much Are Willing To Pay For A Mentor? by ufotty2001: 7:13am On Jul 01, 2020
[quote author=MRLANNISTER post=90423374]Nigerians can fall hand. You dont need to pay anyone to mentor you. A mentor should be successful before he or she can mentor anyone.

MENTORING IS FREE!!!
Re: How Much Are Willing To Pay For A Mentor? by SavageResponse(m): 8:40am On Jul 01, 2020
izicode1:

Who is a Mentor?

How to Get a Mentor Free

Result:

1. Affiliate marketing

2. Blogging

3. Export Business

4. Web content writing

And many more

Happy reading.

I wasn't aware mentors needed to be paid. Personally I have mentored several people in business and finance without charging any fees

I always assumed it was a service to humanity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Are Willing To Pay For A Mentor? by smarthken(m): 10:13am On Jul 01, 2020
very interesting
Re: How Much Are Willing To Pay For A Mentor? by izicode1: 7:41am On Jul 07, 2020
I don't celebrate a birthday, so I am not expecting anything from anybody at any given time. I wonder if you buy books at all. Mentoring and mentorship are not for a small-minded person that is why I charge so high because I know how fast you can gain with my mentorship.

[quote author=ufotty2001 post=91254777][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Linkedin, Binance Account For Sale! / N.y., Tokyo Exchanges Announce Alliance; What Is The Future Of Our Exchanges? / What Business Can I Start With Zero Capital Online And Offline?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.