Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

I Was A Native Doctor Because Of Hunger - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was A Native Doctor Because Of Hunger (376 Views)

You Can Be Fasting And Be Prayerful & Still Die Of Hunger - Rev. Mike Okoh / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was A Native Doctor Because Of Hunger by skimena: 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
A day I will never forget in my life. There was a time in my life that things were so rough financially. To feed then was a thoug of war. one day I was just on my own thinking about my life and where my lunch was going to come from that faithful day when a distant friend came and was complaining bitterly of a particular guy who always intimidated him. I then told him that I can help him out with a supernatural power (jas) called pick n light or slap n fall. that with these, he can fight and defeat that particular guy who was intimidating him. my guy suddenly became interested and asked me to do it for him. I told him that it wasn't free and I charged him a certain amount. To my surprise he brought the money and asked me to do it for him. Deep down in me I don't know how to do it neither do I even have such power in me. I've not even seen anyone using such power but I've heard of it. so I was confused when I saw that this my friend was really interested. I just couldn't tell him I wasn't serious about what I told him because I really need the money. my brain started booting very fast on what to do so as to collect the money. within a split of seconds I came up with an idea. I told him to go and buy me razor blade. my friend walked away majestically to the nearby shop. I used that as a means to send him away so I can quickly prepare myself. then I ran to look for a piece of charcoal and I grind it to powder form. when he came I used the blade he bought to give him 7 cuts in his back and used the powder to rub it. I told him to go and conquer that from today u are declared a warrior. any body u fight u will defeat. then he left. my guy was very happy and I was paid for a job well done. Some days later when I saw this guy coming I was busy looking for the nearest short cut to escape because I know say yawa don gas. maybe my guy must have been giving the severe beating of his life and probably he's coming to vent the anger on me. Lo and behold my guy had already seen me and he started praising me, thanking me that the (jas) I gave him really worked. he said he went to fight the troublesome guy that always intimidated him and that he gave the guy the beating of his life. my brothers and sisters I open my eyes and mouth I nor fit close am. I was looking at this my friend without knowing what to say knowing fully well that what I did was just a jamboree. That was my first and last time I took that kind of risk. I have since beg God for Mercy but I don't know how to open up to my friend that what I did for him was fake and that it was his natural power he used in fighting that guy. please advise me. is it necessary to confess or I should just let the sleeping dog lie
Re: I Was A Native Doctor Because Of Hunger by emillysmigael(f): 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
You simply boosted his confidence with otulukpor placebo grin

5 Likes

Re: I Was A Native Doctor Because Of Hunger by philiancoop(m): 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
Chai

1 Like

Re: I Was A Native Doctor Because Of Hunger by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hahaha, chaii! This is so hilarious. Nice of you op! You should tell your friend that all you did was a jamboree, he only won the fight because he had faith on what you did for him. If he continue to have faith in himself he will breakthrough beyond his imagination.

6 Likes

Re: I Was A Native Doctor Because Of Hunger by skimena: 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
philiancoop:
Chai
way to survive

2 Likes

Re: I Was A Native Doctor Because Of Hunger by sexylassie2(f): 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin grin

see placebo in action and The power of believe.

The power of the mind is very great.

There are millions of people like that guy who think they got some kind of charm and have gone to do things, they couldn't imagine.

3 Likes

Re: I Was A Native Doctor Because Of Hunger by aaking(m): 11:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
skimena:
way to survive

I suggest you confess to him

1 Like

Re: I Was A Native Doctor Because Of Hunger by illicit(m): 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Let him know the truth, it may save his life

1 Like

Re: I Was A Native Doctor Because Of Hunger by internationalman(m): 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
I didn't read the epistle, but since no one has bashed the OP yet it means he's a good person.

Let me just say Op don't worry about the girl another God sent one will come. And when she does please recognize she's the one and don't chase her off with your native doctor's charm
Re: I Was A Native Doctor Because Of Hunger by Officialgarri: 11:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
illicit:
Let him know the truth, it may save his life
Rather, he should tell the guy the juju must have expired by now and he can't renew it. That guy will slap soldier in front of barracks o

1 Like

Re: I Was A Native Doctor Because Of Hunger by skimena: 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
internationalman:
I didn't read the epistle, but since no one has bashed the OP yet it means he's a good person.

Let me just say Op don't worry about the girl another God sent one will come. And when she does please recognize she's the one and don't chase her off with your native doctor's charm
very funny

1 Like

Re: I Was A Native Doctor Because Of Hunger by ValCon888: 3:09am On Jun 07, 2020
You were not a native doctor because of hunger. You were a sharp guy. Native doctor was just the role you had to play to solve your problem.

3 Likes

Re: I Was A Native Doctor Because Of Hunger by 1Sharon(f): 4:00am On Jun 07, 2020
I thought he was supposed to give him 7 cuts ?
And how can someone stand there and just allow someone cut them
Re: I Was A Native Doctor Because Of Hunger by festwiz(m): 6:47am On Jun 07, 2020
Placebo.

This is the same feeling a belief in a God gives. You do all the work and then you give him all the credits and as an extra you spend on your resources to buy the God's supposed intercessor gifts.

OP I'd say you should tell your friend about it before he does something that costs him his life. It could come at a cost to his ego or confidence but you'd be saving a life.
Re: I Was A Native Doctor Because Of Hunger by festwiz(m): 6:48am On Jun 07, 2020
1Sharon:

I thought he was supposed to give him 7 cuts ?
And how can someone stand there and just allow someone cut them

Religious adherents have done worse TBH. Remember the Rev King saga? They got scorched for their belief.
Re: I Was A Native Doctor Because Of Hunger by Usorohtheman(m): 7:14am On Jun 07, 2020
1Sharon:

I thought he was supposed to give him 7 cuts ? And how can someone stand there and just allow someone cut them
Do you listen to gospel songs?

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: See The Reasons Why People Go To Church, Which Group Are You? / My Message To IPOB / Is Jesus Christ A Christian : A Question Which Requires A Second Thought To Answ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.