Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used (5812 Views)

Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used / Mention Top 3 Smartphones You've Used In The Past(throwback) / Make A List Of The Phones You've Used And Are Using Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used by tellsblinks(m): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2020

The truth is that I use phone for a long time before I buy a new phone,

for the fun of it my last 4 phones were

(injoo note) not to be counted shaaa

1 gionee m3mini
2 gionee splus
3 tecno spark k7
4 redmi note 7 (current phone)

what are the last 4 phones you have used

1 Like

Re: My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used by Nltaliban(m): 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Tecno k7
Infinix hot 6 pro
Redmi note 5
Redmi note 7

5 Likes

Re: My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used by sirqeeboi(m): 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
I can see redmi ppl stopping by ..hope no be advert.

2 Likes

Re: My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used by jaymichael(m): 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Gionee X1s
Lenovo K5 pro
Redmi note 7
Redmi note 8T (currently)

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used by tellsblinks(m): 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
sirqeeboi:

no sir

1 Like

Re: My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
Tecno Cm

Tecno Spark 3

Infinix Hot 6

Infinix Hot 6Pro

All ended in VIP tears but I later emancipate myself from mediocre device and embrace change⬇⬇

REDMI NOTE 8✴✔✔

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used by internationalman(m): 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
I have lost count.

But this is the one I'm currently stuck with because I'm trying trying to quit masturbation

30 Likes

Re: My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used by Sinachi100: 6:46am On Jun 07, 2020
Infinix hot 5(try shaa)

Infinix hot 6(god forbid)

Umidigi one pro(love dis phone)

Umidigi A5pro (current)...(sold out)

Modified: Now on XIAOMI MI A3

Still counting shaaa

5 Likes

Re: My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:03am On Jun 07, 2020
Infinix hot 6x
Infinix smart 3 plus
Samsung a20
OPPO r11 currently
Re: My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used by DarkJeddi(m): 8:07am On Jun 07, 2020
Galaxy Note 4.

Letv Le Max.

Motorola Nexus 6.

Xiaomi Mi max 3.(current)

I love them big.. undecided

12 Likes

Re: My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used by DarkJeddi(m): 8:09am On Jun 07, 2020
sirqeeboi:
Call your people and let them state their own, nobody is stopping you.. angry

8 Likes

Re: My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used by theoneJabulani(m): 8:45am On Jun 07, 2020
Tecno W3
Itel A32f
Umidigi A3PRO
Umidigi power
Next phone: Umidigi power3/Redmi 9

3 Likes

Re: My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used by ksmart027(m): 9:00am On Jun 07, 2020
samsung galaxy s5

samsung galaxy s6 edge

samsung galaxy s7 edge

samsung galaxy s9

19 Likes

Re: My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used by MiVida(m): 9:19am On Jun 07, 2020
Last 3 were infinix devices which I'm happy I forgot their names angry

NOKIA 5.1 PLUS is on the beat currently! kiss

16 Likes

Re: My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used by Crownedjon: 9:19am On Jun 07, 2020
MiVida:
Last 3 were infinix devices which I'm happy I forgot their names angry

NOKIA 5.1 PLUS is on the beat currently! kiss
lol
Re: My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used by Crownedjon: 9:21am On Jun 07, 2020
Used Tecno camon c8
Then redmi note 4
Redmi note 7
Now using Samsung s10
My next device would be the xiaomi mi 10 pro

13 Likes

Re: My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used by nurey(m): 9:44am On Jun 07, 2020
Samsung Note 2

Leeco X526

Wiko Goa

Itel A16+ (current)
Re: My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2020
One stupid itel phone mehn I regret using that phone cuz that phone also killed me I sha ...na so I jam one woman way bless my life men I no fit forget that woman sha ,God bless you anywhere you are Michele

iPhone 5 this phone really helped me a lot with lots of stuffs I mean that was when I accepted the fact that I was using a good phone, I used this iPhone for a year .

Used all my last cash to get iPhone 6 s ,the following week man cash out again mehn e no funny iPhone was making things easy and very fast for me especially the internet then

And now I’m using iPhone X this one works perfectly well God pick up the call for me this year .my next phone should be Samsung I need to see what Samsung looks like just that I’m scared for the screen .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used by OmoDavido(m): 9:59am On Jun 07, 2020
Last four phones

IPhone 6S
Tecno camon X
Samsung S7 edge
IPhone 7(current phone)

2 Likes

Re: My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used by kissGuys: 10:04am On Jun 07, 2020
Before..

Gionee M2... Heavy Af!!.. The battery lasts long tho.. Great device!!

Then to Tecno f9... Ha!! Iphone battery last longer than this device.. E only fine for body.. Hangs and hot like mad...

Tecno camon c8... Very nice phone... Until it shocks you when u want to charge and operate!! grin... It hangs too!!...

Tecno camon cx Air.... Battery on a 2secs billing... The hanging issue still there....

Now

Huawei Y9S... Bae of life!!... Smooth as my sister's face!

Everything goes well with this device... Tho i expect much more on their next Y-series.. Which is going to be my next phone.. Honestly huawei is cool!!

I might try out samsung too

Never used infinix, never will.. And the name itel alone screams.. "mediocre!!"

I dont like iphones...xiaomi is fantastic too... Tho i have seen/operated a few.. i have never owned one..

Oneplus is a big fish for big ppl... Expensive cool shit!!

Oppo.. Overly expensive.. I no too sabi the brand..

At this point...

Other brands are not existing to me..

Did i hear Nokia... Fine.. Its there.. Not quite the popular brand anymore.. But its a bit fair in "quality vs price"

15 Likes

Re: My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used by kaymart: 10:07am On Jun 07, 2020
OmoDavido:
Last four phones
IPhone 6S Tecno camon X Samsung S7 edge IPhone 7(current phone)
how much did you get ur iphone7. I'm looking forward to buying iphone8plus. what do. u think of iPhone 8plus? Pls reply. thanks
Re: My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used by Jeffy1206(m): 10:12am On Jun 07, 2020
I really can't remember tho.
Gionee m2
Samsung Galaxy note 4
MI Max currently
Inifinix note 7 currently(gift)

2 Likes

Re: My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used by OmoDavido(m): 10:19am On Jun 07, 2020
kaymart:

how much did you get ur iphone7.
I'm looking forward to buying iphone8plus. what do. u think of iPhone 8plus?
Pls reply.
thanks
Iphone 8plus is a great phone, and I am very sure you will enjoy it well. You can get a clean uk used IPhone 8plus around 140-160k now. The high price is due to the rise in dollar and current lockdown on airport which has made supply very low with high demand.
Re: My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used by Mrviktor(m): 10:33am On Jun 07, 2020
TECNO N3
Tecno phantom F1------f1 pro
Tecno CX AIR-----------CX
REDMI NOTE 6 PRO..
Re: My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used by kaymart: 10:34am On Jun 07, 2020
OmoDavido:
Iphone 8plus is a great phone, and I am very sure you will enjoy it well. You can get a clean uk used IPhone 8plus around 140-160k now. The high price is due to the rise in dollar and current lockdown on airport which has made supply very low with high demand.
like how much was it before?
and do you advise I wait a bit b4 buying?
may be after airports are opened again and the dollar/naira balances up again.
Re: My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used by SavageResponse(m): 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sinachi100:
Infinix hot 5

Infinix hot 6(yeye phone).

Umidigi one pro

Umidigi A5pro (current)

Where can one buy Umidigi phones here in Nigeria?
Re: My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used by krozay(m): 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
Tecno H6

Infinix Hot Note

Umidigi A1 pro

Now-Umidigi F1

1 Like

Re: My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used by Mike23r: 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
camon x

infinix note 5

samsing a30

iphone xs max now

1 Like

Re: My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used by tellsblinks(m): 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
Crownedjon:
Used Tecno camon c8 Then redmi note 4 Redmi note 7 Now using Samsung s10 My next device would be the xiaomi mi 10 pro
all i see here is a change of levels, I pray for such grace

well I'm still using my redmi note 7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used by BlueBanana: 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
internationalman:
I have lost count.

But this is the one I'm currently stuck with because I'm trying trying quit masturbation
Is this the phone you used to make this comment, does it have internet access?

4 Likes

Re: My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used by obination: 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
One useless itel phone lyk that.
Tecno k9...it started hanging so much I almost smashed it against a wall.
Umidigi a5 pro not bad...but not good for pubg.
Vivo z3.....mehn this phone is awesome...and very cheap it came with 6gigs ram and snapdragon 710...for 58k

4 Likes

Re: My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used by Crownedjon: 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
tellsblinks:

all i see here is a change of levels, I pray for such grace

well I'm still using my redmi note 7
cool from redmi note 7 to k30 pro straight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Infinix Phones In Nigeria – Features, Specs & Prices / Glo 3GB For N500 / How Do I Unsubscribe From Mtn 0 Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.