Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,477 members, 7,801,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

The Hidden Hand Behind George Floyd's Freemasonic Sacrifice & Funeral - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Hidden Hand Behind George Floyd's Freemasonic Sacrifice & Funeral (31597 Views)

Mass Shooting Hoaxes And The Freemasonic Rumor Gossip Spreading / George Floyd: Kanye West Donates $2 Million, Pays College Tuition For Daughter / 5g Is The Apocalypse: COVID-19 Is A Complete Freemasonic Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hidden Hand Behind George Floyd's Freemasonic Sacrifice & Funeral by Armypolicecults: 9:01am On Jun 21, 2020
Change this evil world
Re: The Hidden Hand Behind George Floyd's Freemasonic Sacrifice & Funeral by Armypolicecults: 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
Some more hidden hands to show you this is a hoax intended to distract from true injustices. Always the false man seeks glory over those he is jealous of so he will spread any lie.

George Fraud also from Houston Texas USA along with famous rapper Wille D of the Geto Boys. Here Wille D appears on his YouTube channel calling cops or police subhuman for killing George Fraud who isnt dead. Notice he has on a pink jacket, orange shirt for Freemasonry, which signals that he knows that the Boule are behind the hoax and he lends his support. All superstars and Black entertainers are puppets of the Freemasonry. Their image and songs given to them by Freemason lodge priests who use music to program the masses. The Geto Boys music as psychopathic, violent and used as programming to create Ghetto characters in the Black community. This benefitted the Freemasonry whose aim was to mass Incarcerate them and enslave them for prison labor. All the music coincided with drugs, gangs and guns being piped into the community by Freemason police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L6JpFrPju0

Black people find death more profitable than life as foretold in the Hermetic Prophecy.

Re: The Hidden Hand Behind George Floyd's Freemasonic Sacrifice & Funeral by Armypolicecults: 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
Call them by their father's name Holy Quran 33: 5
Re: The Hidden Hand Behind George Floyd's Freemasonic Sacrifice & Funeral by Armypolicecults: 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
Name them devils or suffer the wrath of change
Re: The Hidden Hand Behind George Floyd's Freemasonic Sacrifice & Funeral by Armypolicecults: 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
The Boule was created in 1904 to give college-educated black men a forum for intellectual discourse. Jack and Jillwas created in 1938 as a play group for the children of families that had moved to the Philadelphia suburbs.

The Boule and Prince Hall Freemasonry all descend from house slaves, which are Negro Bed Wenches who birthed White slave owners children used as a caste to control the Blacks. The Boule children called Jack and Jill are the Black youth you see rioting under George Soros Black Lives Matter with gays from other races.

Re: The Hidden Hand Behind George Floyd's Freemasonic Sacrifice & Funeral by Armypolicecults: 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
See this for yourself pictures of Black bed Wenches who nurse and gave birth to White Jews slave owners children.

I never make this up!

Re: The Hidden Hand Behind George Floyd's Freemasonic Sacrifice & Funeral by Armypolicecults: 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bed Wenches were sold at higher prices than all slaves even horses! They were brought by Whitemen seeking a playmate and a tool to control his other slaves by seeding his own Black children. The one drop rule allowed these bastards to earn the same title as Black while enjoying privilege and education.

Obama isnt Kenyan his father Frank Marshall Davis is the grandson of a White father.

Michelle Obama a woman with a penis is Michael Robinson who is also the son of White Slave owners.

Re: The Hidden Hand Behind George Floyd's Freemasonic Sacrifice & Funeral by Armypolicecults: 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
wench

/wen(t)SH/

noun

ARCHAIC•HUMOROUS

a girl or young woman.

verb

ARCHAIC

(of a man) consort with prostitutes.

They used to kill Blackmen who dare put his seed into a White woman. They call it messing up the great White race while they breed children through Negro Bed Wenches to control us.

Re: The Hidden Hand Behind George Floyd's Freemasonic Sacrifice & Funeral by Armypolicecults: 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
Call them by their father's name Holy Quran 33:5
Re: The Hidden Hand Behind George Floyd's Freemasonic Sacrifice & Funeral by Armypolicecults: 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
John 8:44-45

King James Version

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

They were the seed of madmen slave owners who beat, tortured and killed slaves. This is the poison blood in their veins. This has nothing do with Black women and White men specifically yet about their father's bloodline stemming from devils. All slave owners even in Africa were devils as the main point of slavery was child sacrifice to their demon gods.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: The Hidden Hand Behind George Floyd's Freemasonic Sacrifice & Funeral by Armypolicecults: 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
Accessibility

'Wench' Explores Intimate Relationships Between Slaves And Masters

January 20, 201012:00 PM ET

Heard on Tell Me More

LISTEN·7:377-Minute Listen

Toggle more options

The relationship between slave masters and the slaves who were their lovers can be difficult to fathom. But author Dolen Perkins Valdez takes on the subject in her a new book, titled Wench. Guest host Lynn Neary talks with Valdez about the project and the prevalence of such taboo relationships during the slavery era.

LYNN NEARY, host:

You're listening to TELL ME MORE from NPR News. Michel Martin is away. Coming up, our panel of moms talk about the work-life-motherhood balance and the art of time management.

But first, we look at a new book. Of the many peculiarities of the peculiar institution known as slavery, perhaps none is as hard to fathom as the relationship between slave owners and the slaves who were their lovers and sometimes the mother of their children.

It is this relationship that Dolen Perkins Valdez explores in her novel "Wench." Set mostly on a resort in Ohio, where Southern slave owners sometimes vacationed with the slaves who were their mistresses, the story focuses on four of these women: Lizzie, Reenie, Sweet and Mawu, a newcomer tempted by the scent of freedom in the North who begins to talk about escape. Mawu's defiance unsettles Lizzie's world and her complex relationship with a man who is her owner and the father of her children.

Dolen Perkins Valdez joins us now to talk about her book. Welcome to the program.

Ms.�DOLEN PERKINS VALDEZ (Author): Thank you for having me.

NEARY: I want to ask you first to set the scene because this is a really interesting place that I never understood could have existed. It's a resort in the North, but Southern slave owners would vacation there with their mistresses, and it was a real place, right?

Ms.�VALDEZ: Right.

NEARY: Tell me more about it.

Ms.�VALDEZ: Well, one of the things that allowed them to go there were the advances in transportation at the time. So they would ride the steamship up the Mississippi River and then veer off onto the Ohio River, and when they got off the ship, they could take the train up to Xenia, Ohio, and that was a new railroad. It was the Little Miami Railroad.

I think when Elias Drake opened the resort, he did not expect that it would become popular among slaveholders and these women, but that was sort of an unintended effect just based on the fact that they were able to get there.

NEARY: How did you first hear about this resort?

Ms.�VALDEZ: I first heard about it while reading a biography of W.E.B. Du Bois by Dave Levering Lewis called "Biography of a Race," and it was in the section of the book where he talks about the time that Du Bois taught at Wilberforce University, and he said he was talking about the origins of Wilberforce University, and he said that it may have been, and I'm paraphrasing here, the most unusual resort hotel in America because it was popular among slaveholders and their enslaved mistresses.

And I said - what? And I couldn't believe it. I had never heard of this before. And then he moved on to something else. And so it was sort of just one of those little historical footnotes that I tried to take and imagine what that place would have been like.

NEARY: And was it hard for you to just even delve into this history, some of the things that you learned? Maybe there were things you hadn't known before.

Ms.�VALDEZ: Delving into the history was actually most fascinating for me, finding out, for example, that many of the early students at Wilberforce University were the children of Southern planters. and I think the historical research of it was really actually more fascinating than anything else because I didn't know any of this.

NEARY: Interesting. and the story focuses a lot on a slave named Lizzie, and her master, Dreo(ph), began sleeping with her when she was barely in her teens, and if you could read a section from the book, it sort of explains how that relationship with him begins.

Ms.�VALDEZ: He brought her books. The first word she learned to read and write was she, and it delighted her so much, she wrote it everywhere she could. She wrote it in the biscuit batter with her spoon. She dug it in the dirt out back with a stick. She sketched it in the steamy windows when it rained. When she pricked her palm with a kitchen knife, she squeezed the skin until she could write her new word out with blood on a scrap of cloth. She traced the word with her fingers on the smooth parts of his body while they laid together in the storeroom at night.

She was afraid of him, but with each reading lesson she allowed him to take one more step with her. At first he told her he just wanted to touch her tiny breast. Then he said he just wanted to place his hand on her hip. At first he asked to touch her; later he did not. Each touch was like a payment for his kindnesses.

NEARY: Of course Lizzie is 13 years old. She's so young and so vulnerable at this point. She really doesn't entirely understand what she's getting into, what price she's going to pay for these moments of kindness.

Ms.�VALDEZ: Right, and I tried to, in that scene in particular, describe how it was a bit of a seduction of her. And later, as we view Lizzie when she's a little bit older or a lot older, we can understand a little bit better why she feels so confused about her feelings about him. Hes like her father. Hes like a lover. Hes hes so many things to her. Its a very complicated relationship. And I thought it necessary to go back to that original moment in which he seduces her to explain why she feels so confused about the predicament she's in.

NEARY: Let me ask you about Mawu, the character of Mawu. This is a woman who is a slave, who unlike the other slaves who have been visiting this resort for a number of years, she realizes that they are in free territory. She understands what that means and to her it means they should be trying to escape.

Ms. VALDEZ: Right, she cant understand why they aren't trying to escape and she goads them on from the very beginning of the book to try to escape. She doesnt understand why Lizzie feels this emotional attachment to her master. Theres a line earlier in the book where Lizzie says, I like spending time with my man, and Mawu says to her he's not your man, you know.

NEARY: And what does she represent to these other women? How does she shake up their world?

Ms. VALDEZ: I mean she shakes up their world in so many ways. She practices a form of voodoos and rejects what she believes to be the passivity of Christianity. She despises her master and fights him. She represents to them all of the things that they maybe have considered becoming in the past but have never had courage to be or to do. And so I do think that she changes things for them in a really profound way.

NEARY: I think one thing this book makes you understand is - as you said, what the slaves are really up against its not only power of the individual slave owner but the entire structure that sort of set up to support that power. And it makes you realize how hard it was to escape from that, to get away from that.

Ms. VALDEZ: Right, not only is it hard, you know, we talk about the system of slavery, not only is it hard for the woman to escape, its hard for Fran to escape off of his white wife. Its hard for Drayle(ph) to escape it. When we see him at the resort in front of the other Southern planters, he is different than he is with Lizzie when theyre alone.

And so its a system that everybody finds themselves enmeshed in in some way, and thats the thing, I think, that makes telling any story of slavery I think so compelling because you find out just how much the immorality of the institution affected everyone who had anything to do with it.

NEARY: Dolen Perkins Valdez is the author of the new book Wench. Thanks so much for being with us.

Ms. VALDEZ: Thank you for having me.

Their paternal great grandmothers were lovers of the enemy to the race. This isnt someone raped just betraying the people. This whoredom went on alot more frequently than these ads suggest. This is the bloodline of Prince Hall Freemasonry and Henry Minton Boule. This is why they sell us out and keep these evil distractions like George Floyd going.

Re: The Hidden Hand Behind George Floyd's Freemasonic Sacrifice & Funeral by Armypolicecults: 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
Pink prostitution

This bed wenching includes White women as well. Hundreds of thousands of Irish Whites were in brutal slavery in America by Moors and Jews. Irish whores filled the brothels of White towns.

Amy Klubochar below who they film coming out of a man's office wearing scarlet pink while another woman smiles at the door. It's a clear sign of prostitution.

Klubochar is Slovene which stems Slavic the origin of the word slave itself is Slavic. Slavic slaves trafficked to the Americas by British.

Slovene, or alternatively Slovenian, is a South Slavic language spoken by the Slovenes. It is spoken by about 2.5 million speakers worldwide, the majority of whom live in Slovenia, where it is one of the three official languages. 

Its prostitution to make it to the top of a slave owners society of America for women of all races.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf4KMCrQB5g

Re: The Hidden Hand Behind George Floyd's Freemasonic Sacrifice & Funeral by Armypolicecults: 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
Water has no enemy.

All good people must bann together to stop the rich and powerful from depopulating us and replacing us with robots.

This is very serious times!

Army robots will be very difficult to combat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3RIHnK0_NE

Re: The Hidden Hand Behind George Floyd's Freemasonic Sacrifice & Funeral by Armypolicecults: 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: The Hidden Hand Behind George Floyd's Freemasonic Sacrifice & Funeral by Armypolicecults: 12:00am On Jun 22, 2020
The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium
Re: The Hidden Hand Behind George Floyd's Freemasonic Sacrifice & Funeral by Armypolicecults: 11:25am On Jun 22, 2020
Re: The Hidden Hand Behind George Floyd's Freemasonic Sacrifice & Funeral by Armypolicecults: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2020
See for yourself and read for yourself!
Re: The Hidden Hand Behind George Floyd's Freemasonic Sacrifice & Funeral by Armypolicecults: 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
Symbolism the cult of satanists can't survive without it because this is a cult. Creepy Joe Biden at George Floyd's funeral and he is captioned as Jesus. Check out the background in the head shot and compare it to White Jesus in the Sun. So now you see who is benefitting off of the George Fraud.

The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium

Re: The Hidden Hand Behind George Floyd's Freemasonic Sacrifice & Funeral by Armypolicecults: 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
5g is the Apocalypse
Re: The Hidden Hand Behind George Floyd's Freemasonic Sacrifice & Funeral by Armypolicecults: 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
Name them devils
Re: The Hidden Hand Behind George Floyd's Freemasonic Sacrifice & Funeral by Armypolicecults: 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Ini Edo Wearing A Black Dress: Hot Or Not? / Ex-girlfriend, Sira Kante Snubs Davido In Atlanta / King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.