Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. (11354 Views)

Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / I Have Noticed 3 Things About Young Girls' Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by delectablegyal(f): 9:56am On Jun 07, 2020
paulolee:
chai...av bin with a bea for 2 yrs and its constant unprotected sex bcoz am a big fan of raw and she's not the cheating type bt the issue is dt my withdrawal game is on point bt i don pour inside numerous times and but they have not been any missing of period or pregnancy story, d least she do say is delaying of period..hope am safe with wifeing her?

trying pouring inside her and tell her not to take any after sex pillssmiley. you will confirm that you are safe and ready to be a daddysmiley
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by Luizkid(m): 9:57am On Jun 07, 2020
paulolee:
chai...av bin with a bea for 2 yrs and its constant unprotected sex bcoz am a big fan of raw and she's not the cheating type bt the issue is dt my withdrawal game is on point bt i don pour inside numerous times and but they have not been any missing of period or pregnancy story, d least she do say is delaying of period..hope am safe with wifeing her?
Some girls are wise enough to know their body while others are just so dumb and yes, she's prolly taking pills this causes delayed or changed flow cycle.
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by FlordFlorez(m): 10:00am On Jun 07, 2020
Very very correct. Large % of them take abortion as a norm.
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:04am On Jun 07, 2020
delectablegyal:
every lady has a w.hore tendency. women are whores, men are polygamous in nature.
Hmmmmmm
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by RTSC: 10:10am On Jun 07, 2020
It's worse abroad.

They drink pregnancy prevention pills like vitamin.
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by RTSC: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2020
It's worse abroad.

They drink pregnancy prevention pills like vitamin and abort tens of thousand babies every year.

America aborts 50,000 babies a year.

Imagine that.
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:13am On Jun 07, 2020
What's my business.
I know myself better than anyone out there. Even the gynecologist doesn't know me except what I tell him about me. That someone is sexually active doesn't mean she should open herself up for babies like a dog. Girls stop aborting for guys. Stop looking for people to compare your carefree sex life with simply because you got pregnant. Guys stop feeling like because you have sponsored 30 abortions for different girls it means every girl is aborting.
If you want to abort your whole village, it's your business. But don't come here and tell us every one out there is doing the same thing.
I can't say every girl out there is not a virgin simply because I'm not. Neither should you say every an out there is a thief simply because you are one. I know a lot of abortion goes on everyday day. Some don't see it as abortion anymore. While some have had more than 10, some have never had and they are healthy.
Note, both those who withdraw, use condom, pills as all kinds of things, they are all abortionists because a process has been terminated.
If he's coming from the angle then I would understand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by Harrytrentz(m): 10:15am On Jun 07, 2020
Happy Sunday pals.

(No payments attached) Do you know you can earn #350 on your mobile phone everyday by just installing an app ??

Note: you can only buy airtime with the money through the app.

You will continue earning #350 everyday as long as you don't uninstall the app and it's for free. Follow this whatsapp link to see the app https:///LDaoJxWc2woHnhBgJkU8as
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by paulolee(m): 10:57am On Jun 07, 2020
Luizkid:

Some girls are wise enough to know their body while others are just so dumb and yes, she's prolly taking pills this causes delayed or changed flow cycle.
meaning she's taking pills without ma consent?? i mean a gal dt i do stay together in same ous for a long time but sometimes am not around because i do interstate work tinz..dt means dey is more to gals dt guys dnt kno o...dts gud to know sha..
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by paulolee(m): 10:59am On Jun 07, 2020
delectablegyal:

trying pouring inside her and tell her not to take any after sex pillssmiley. you will confirm that you are safe and ready to be a daddysmiley
man, i think is better she keeps doing whatever she is doing because i cant take ur kinda risk na..Y wud i tell her not to take any measures when am not ready to be a dad and also scared of abortion problems for her....noo naa..de av to be other ways to know if am safe with her or not....what you are saying is that i visit an isolation center and hug a covid patient bcoz i said covid is a scam....u are a gal and pls i nid anoda way to know if am on the right path pls
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:00am On Jun 07, 2020
Uh, how did he conduct his survey and end up with 9℅? Some ladies are very fertile but have never been pregnant.
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by Ishilove: 11:03am On Jun 07, 2020
mignone:
Not everyone is reckless though. It's only that the abominable has become d normal. We've replaced morals&correction with "Don't judge, are u a saint? He who has no sin..., etc".
Where as deep within, everyone knows what is right.
God bless you. Don't judge don't judge, meanwhile we are sinking deeper and deeper into moral decadence.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by Luizkid(m): 11:10am On Jun 07, 2020
paulolee:

meaning she's taking pills without ma consent?? i mean a gal dt i do stay together in same ous for a long time but sometimes am not around because i do interstate work tinz..dt means dey is more to gals dt guys dnt kno o...dts gud to know sha..
Girls do a lot of things without their man's consent. Most of them will be kind enough to tell you they aborted for you.
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by schumastic(m): 11:15am On Jun 07, 2020
Margy:
I'm a girl too.. take it or leave it...this is the raw truth.. people usually hate to hear the truth.... aaahhh.. you can jump into the lagoon if this hurts you.

I choose to differ and the reason is this. As a girl you should know when it is safe to have sex in your cycle calendar and when it’s not safe to have sex. Many ladies don’t even know when it’s their safe period because they don’t know how to calculate it. Also if the guy pull out game is tight and he also pays attention to your cycle, it will make things much easy. From experience have had sex with my ex for close to 4years without a cd n she didn’t get pregnant.

P.S. I know some will come for my head with std stories, I did all kind of tests 4mnths after we broke up n it all came back negative.
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by nuggarito: 11:45am On Jun 07, 2020
phemmyfour:
She's probably a fan of postinor2

I don't think so, because we do have sex unexpectedly, not everyday and not everytime. though my pull out method is lit, I've never ejaculate inside, still I'm worried
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by nuggarito: 11:50am On Jun 07, 2020
Sugarpearlry:
Worried about what? I think it depends on how often you have unprotected sex, might be that she allows you on times she's less likely to be pregnant and if not, then she must be taking pregnancy prevention pills considering how long you've been dating her.

I've been doing the pull out method ever since and she's not a fan of prevention pills, because we do have sex unexpectedly, and I do initiate sex 95% of the time so I really don't think she takes pills
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by phemmyfour: 11:54am On Jun 07, 2020
nuggarito:

I don't think so, because we do have sex unexpectedly,[b][/b] not everyday and not everytime. though my pull out method is lit, I've never ejaculate inside, still I'm worried
The drug is usually taken few mins after having sex
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by Theslumflower: 11:58am On Jun 07, 2020
paulolee:

man, i think is better she keeps doing whatever she is doing because i cant take ur kinda risk na..Y wud i tell her not to take any measures when am not ready to be a dad and also scared of abortion problems for her....noo naa..de av to be other ways to know if am safe with her or not....what you are saying is that i visit an isolation center and hug a covid patient bcoz i said covid is a scam....u are a gal and pls i nid anoda way to know if am on the right path pls
What do you mean by are u on the right path?

If she gets pregnant, you blame her for not protecting herself well as a lady and allowing herself get pregnant

If she aborts, you look at her in a disgusting way and contemplate on if it's right to marry a lady that has aborted. SMH

Now she hasn't gotten pregnant and trying to keep herself safe, you are here asking if you are on the right path wifeing her because she hasn't shown a sign of being fertile.

SMH. U are nothing but a confused being.

Ladies, this is the kind of things u hear when a guy is getting tired of you. Protect yourself girls!

They try to blame women for everything. U get pregnant, u can't take care of yourself
You abort, you are evil.
You protect yourself and avoid pregnancy, they claim you are infertile. LMAO

4 Likes

Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by emmaodet: 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
mignone:
Not everyone is reckless though. It's only that the abominable has become d normal. We've replaced morals&correction with "Don't judge, are u a saint? He who has no sin..., etc".

Likewise ''mind your business'' - is it your body? afterall, she isn't hurting anybody. To add a few
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by VickyRotex(f): 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
Theslumflower:

If she gets pregnant, you blame her for not protecting herself well as a lady and allowing herself get pregnant

If she aborts, you look at her in a disgusting way and contemplate on if it's right to marry a lady that has aborted. SMH

Now she hasn't gotten pregnant and trying to keep herself safe, you are here asking if you are on the right path wifeing her because she hasn't shown a sign of being fertile.

Ladies, this is the kind of things u hear when a guy is getting tired of you. Protect yourself girls!

They try to blame women for everything. U get pregnant, u can't take care of yourself
You abort, you are evil.

Thanks. I thought I was the only one that saw his comments as weird.

While I do not encourage pre-marital sex, his girlfriend seems to be doing all she can to prevent getting pregnant or avoid abortion but here he's still complaining about whether he's on the right path or not. (Whatever that means) undecided
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by dingbang(m): 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
Joycekkh:
Well, some ladies are just more careful than others, it doesn't mean they are not fertile.
you can just never be too careful.

1 Like

Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by Omar09(m): 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
aameyah:

Any girl old enough to have sex should know how to protect herself. Or is he saying girls should get pregnant just to prove fertility?
There is nothing to prove to anyone. People should go for comprehensive tests if they have concerns.

P.S I don’t judge single mothers, or those that aborted. They will live wth the consequences, not me.

You just missed the message here because you wanted to sound right. I want to ask, what do you think the op(his friend) is arguing about?

He only said, the women who stigmatize other women because they just happened to be SM should stop because that one decided to keep her baby doesn't make her forbidden. But no you just want to show us how slow in thinking you can be.

1 Like

Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by paulolee(m): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
Theslumflower:

You abort, you are evil.
jeezz too much missiles aimed at me n I think u sound asif u already going ballistic...u dnt even get my question and u av already started eating me raw...the question is how am i sure that she dont av fertility problems that she isnt telling even before i met her because i dnt remember saying i met her a virgin...easy plsss and it would be fine if you stop playing the normal "gals victim card" and mind games plss..
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by aameyah(f): 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
Omar09:

You just missed the message here because you wanted to sound right. I want to ask, what do you think the op(his friend) is arguing about?

He only said, the women who stigmatize other women because they just happened to be SM should stop because that one decided to keep her baby doesn't make her forbidden. But no you just want to show us how slow in thinking you can be.

You are mad. Buzz off.
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Did you see my ex? He's a nairalander.
Sweetheart, I'm still waiting for you. My virginity for you. My every every for you.
Come back to me, konji want to finish me.
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by teejaymiquel(m): 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
Conductooooooor! stop me por dar junction I want to buy condom
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by purples25(f): 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
mignone:

The thing is, people don't know the difference between CORRECTION and CONDEMNATION. When you correct people, you tell them where they went wrong, but not in a condescending, shaming manner. When people say things like you mentioned, its because the people who are supposed to correct start CONDEMNING instead.

People are not averse to correction. Its just the way some turn the errant male/female into a demonic entity that's the problem. Even God gives many chances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by DoubleEngine007: 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
DNA9:
Few days ago i was with a medical doctor friend of mine who happens to be a gyna. We have been friends way back high school. He schooled in the US and had returned back to Nigeria since 2018. We were somewhat gisting about how Nigerian girls seems to be stigmatising their fellow girls that are single mum's who got pregnant out of wedlock.

He strongly condemned this very silly act by ladies and he further affirmed as a matter of fact to me that, 90% of every Sexually Active lady had at one point or the other aborted an issue before. Some have even done it more than 10 times without any complications or whatsoever. The fact that a particular decided to keep hers doesn't make her a forbidden fruit in the society.

He as well opened to me that it is very abnormal for a sexually active lady not to at some point get pregnant. That if you have a lady you constantly have unsafe sex with and she has never for one day missed her period, then there must be something seriously wrong somewhere. It calls for a quick attention.

In his words "any girl that is fertile and complete [b][/b]will always get pregnant, it's is left for her to decide if she wants to keep it or not"
100% True.. Forget girls lies.. The doc is very correct.. You just can't be careful enough.
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by photon3106: 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
Well, this is one of such contents that NONSENSE is packaged so that it can be accepted as FACTS or 'bitter truth' as some would call it.

So it is now a normal thing and a welcome practice that young unmarried girls/ladies should get pregnant because they are fertile?

90% How interesting!

You need to have your head checked if you're embracing and supporting what is aimed at promoting moral degradation, lack of direction among the female population and a means of consoling those who regretted their reckless life style.

Yes, there are ladies who become pregnant out of wedlock. Some were victims of rape and others chose that life . That isn't a reason for the society to stigmatize them but not in the case of 'GETTING PREGNANT TO PROVE THAT A GIRL IS FERTILE'.

I mean, how can a sane society embrace and normalize delibrate and reckless act of getting unwanted pregnancy and portraying ABORTION as something of pride?

Some argues that it's necessary for a man to get his 'girl friend' pregnant to avoid being married to a barren. Really? How many so called of such 'dating' ideology has resulted in a fulfilling union?

To ladies who think clearing their own doubt about their own fertility revolves round having unwanted pregnancy(s]. I question your sense of self worth and moral up bringing.

The hospital is there if you or your spouse doubt your fertility.

DON'T BE DECEIVED!

1 Like

Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by sirchrislatestn(m): 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
phemmyfour:
She's probably a fan of postinor2
even u know postnor 2 i swear u don rooten finish u spoil child u cast urself too much here why
Re: What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. by mignone(f): 2:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ishilove:

God bless you. Don't judge don't judge, meanwhile we are sinking deeper and deeper into moral decadence.
Bless u too sis. U need to see sm mentions I've been getting cos of this post.To each his own though.
Enjoy d new week ma'am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omg! What Is This World Turning Into?? [screen Shot] / Who Is Your Celebrity Crush? / How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.