Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List (28160 Views)

37 Directors Fail Exam For Fg’s Permanent Secretary Jobs / 21 Directors Fail Exams To Become Permanent Secretaries / Nine Directors Fail Re-sit Exam For Four Perm Sec Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 07, 2020
Be assured that 85% of those directors that failed will definitely come from the north where their education value is next to nothing....where they certify illiterate and bless him with B.sc certificate. Where the Quran certificate issue by one roadside alfa is equated with B.sc. where even the most dullards in class don't fail. Where you can use the Nepa bill to contest for Election.

I cry for this country and these awkward -mannered people are the one ruling in all the federal government parastatal and agencies
Tueh. The Fulani Republic of Nigeria
Re: 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 07, 2020
Gforce2015:
Be assured that 85% of those directors that failed will definitely come from the north where their education value is next to nothing....where they certify illiterate and bless him with B.sc certificate. Where the Quran certificate issue by one roadside alfa is equated with B.sc. where even the most dullards in class don't fail. Where you can use the Nepa bill to contest for Election.

I cry for this country and these awkward -mannered people are the one ruling in all the federal government parastatal and agencies
You guys that think you know it all,where has it gotten you to

1 Like

Re: 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List by Xisnin(m): 8:58am On Jun 07, 2020
Horlayhemy:
Ok. I hope that puts them in the shoe of the masses searching for jobs. Politicians seeking political offices should be made to take aptitude tests from dragnet let's see how many of them can scale through.
Such tests are useless to determine a good leader.
Re: 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List by mikendie(m): 9:11am On Jun 07, 2020
I'm sure 35 of them that succeeded are from the Northern extraction. Because na South mumu pass. This country is just f***ed
Re: 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List by Fulcrum15: 9:20am On Jun 07, 2020
Imagine a country where employment is based on federal character and quota system not merit or competence. Nigeria will not get better with that type of a system .
Re: 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List by Molutex(m): 9:23am On Jun 07, 2020
BLESSICA:
Please someone help me with subscription. Please guys am pleading. Airtel pls guys.
why guys, can,t girls help guys

Re: 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 07, 2020
Baawahala:

You guys that think you know it all, where has it gotten you to

The system has been coined to work in your favor. I dare your people to make every appointment strictly on merit.
Re: 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List by BABANGBALI: 9:29am On Jun 07, 2020
Release the names and photographs of those that failed the exam make we laugh them
Re: 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List by BABANGBALI: 9:29am On Jun 07, 2020
Gforce2015:

The system has been coined to work in your favor. I dare your people to make every appointment strictly on merit.
they can't try it
Re: 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List by Joefat: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2020
That's where it shows when you buy a certificate that obtained it.
Re: 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List by MCIU1: 10:07am On Jun 07, 2020
kerry57:
Federal govt wey dey set exam, them fit write and pass exams? Both the setter a the writer of that exam na olodo. Well the failers will never tell their children that they have ever failed an exam in their Julius Dein Girlfriend , the grown up children now have testimony to that effect.

So make i sheet air
Re: 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List by peculiar2021(m): 10:15am On Jun 07, 2020
This is Nigeria... don't be surprised nobody failed eventually grin
Re: 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List by Russianlord101(m): 10:35am On Jun 07, 2020
JosEast:
Too bad...most of the questions are very simple. Some of them will be blaming their wives and kids for their failure.

Are you sure the exams will be that simple
Re: 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List by tryke(f): 10:45am On Jun 07, 2020
*Do you know that employers are going to be recruiting massively after the pandemic?

Why don't you grab this opportunity to learn and master
*How to Ace and Pass Interviews
*CV REVAMP that will get you noticed and beat the applicant tracking system(ATS)
*How to Use LINKEDIN in your Job search and form Credible connections
*A free and winning cover letter that will get you noticed by Potential employers*

*AND DO NOT WORRY, ITS JUST 1000 NAIRA ONLY!!!*

*Click on the link below to join the group and it will be one of the best decisions you've ever made*�.
https:///GEjdb0qzWQDKJ5ybU04frI

*Kindly forward this message to others you think might be interested.*

*THANK YOU*�
Re: 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List by olusma23(m): 11:25am On Jun 07, 2020
Many of those that passed self may score less than average mark oo.

Why can't Permanent Sec be promoted to become MINISTER of different ministries instead of appointing someone that study Law to Head Ministry of Health.
Re: 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List by Modikko(m): 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
Please don’t ridicule yourself with this bigotry. Appointment of Permsec is based on Vacancy from the State of a retiring Permsec. Now go and read again and check the list. Kano mam cannot fill Bayelsa quota. But you people must talk rubbish even on topics you know nothing about
Redoil:
if you check their names I bet you almost all of them are northerners

I
Nigeria i hail Una promoting olodo and mediocre since Nigeria was created

1 Like

Re: 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List by Modikko(m): 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
Go and understand the Civil Service rule of state representation. Olodo
mikendie:
I'm sure 35 of them that succeeded are from the Northern extraction. Because na South mumu pass. This country is just f***ed
Re: 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List by Modikko(m): 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
I doubt if you had any meaningful education. Because you sound like a motor park graduate
Gforce2015:

Re: 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List by Bluffly: 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
Redoil:
if you check their names I bet you almost all of them are northerners

I
Nigeria i hail Una promoting olodo and mediocre since Nigeria was created
Did you care to read at all
Re: 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List by Bluffly: 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
olusma23:
Many of those that passed self may score less than average mark oo.

Why can't Permanent Sec be promoted to become MINISTER of different ministries instead of appointing someone that study Law to Head Ministry of Health.
Because ministerial position is politics and not civil service career progression
Re: 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List by cardoctor(m): 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
Bunch of olodos
Re: 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List by Mandrake20(m): 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
hahaha after dem go say youths no sabi book, see as dem fail abeg.
Re: 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List by AMvanquish: 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
JosEast:
Too bad...most of the questions are very simple. Some of them will be blaming their wives and kids for their failure.

Do You have a copy? Just curious
Re: 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List by awele186: 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
Can someone from an Agency become a Permanent secretary?
Re: 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
Modikko:
I doubt if you had any meaningful education. Because you sound like a motor park graduate

Oloriburuku omo iran-ki-iran. Can you imagine this nincompoop, buffoonery and tomfoolery animal spewing out trashy comments on me?
How many of your ancestors or your colleagues are presently working in an organization that the company recruitment, appointment and promotion policy are strictly on merit? Even Some of your people who study abroad can not stay because they know that they can not compete globally.

If you remove tribalism and ethnicity and religion sentiment in various ministries, agencies, and parastatal, most of your Fulani brothers and sisters will be at the bottom of the ladders.

It's not you people's fault at all, it is the fault of some of the southern traitors amidst us who continually benefit from the crumps on the Gambari table for their sustenance.

If we can enshrine the policy of meritocracy in all our federal, state and local governments agencies and offices, this country wouldn't have been what it is today. The system favors drug barons, drugs pushers, kidnappers, political thugs, scammers etc as long as you have the money to spend, you can become anything in this country. It's in this country that I know people pay for job placement....
None of my children we ever stay in this cursed country called Nigeria....where everything about her value has been eroded with tribal, religious and political sentiment.

The Fulani Republic of Nigeria....enjoy your reigning while the country is in pseudo-unity... I know that one day we shall be free.
I
Re: 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List by Baso2019: 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
The circular said only directors in the main stream of federal civil service. please who can explain this to me
Re: 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List by mechanics(m): 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
FarahAideed:

Computers have been around for over 50 years so that's no excuse ..My retired mum and dad know how to use a computer very well
hmmmm, ask your mum if she was taught computer as a subject in secondary school during her time?
Re: 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List by mechanics(m): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
solsticey2k3:

Then maybe we should have younger minds there abi
They will soon retire and the younger minds will soon take over.
Re: 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List by Proudlytips: 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
They will pass corruption test
Re: 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List by solsticey2k3(m): 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
mechanics:
They will soon retire and the younger minds will soon take over.

Abi smiley

1 Like

Re: 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List by mechanics(m): 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
solsticey2k3:

Abi smiley
Yes o, so enroll in the civil service, will be glad to see you at the top.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikano Retrenches Workers It Once Recalled / Should I Tell My Boss About It / 16 Things You Can Relate To If You Ever Worked In A Bank -Zikoko!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.