Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Which Challenge Is Worse? African Tribalism Or Global Racism? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Challenge Is Worse? African Tribalism Or Global Racism? (421 Views)

Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? / Are You Tired Of The Tribalism Or You An Obidient? Please Read(pictures) / I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Challenge Is Worse? African Tribalism Or Global Racism? by AAinEqGuinea: 8:21am On Jun 07, 2020
Also compare African politics to global politics if you want.
Re: Which Challenge Is Worse? African Tribalism Or Global Racism? by donbachi(m): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2020
African tribalism..its dat bad.
Re: Which Challenge Is Worse? African Tribalism Or Global Racism? by Baawaa(m): 8:24am On Jun 07, 2020
All the above
Re: Which Challenge Is Worse? African Tribalism Or Global Racism? by edoairways: 8:34am On Jun 07, 2020
African tribalism isn't different from the global racism. Both shows level of hatred and superiority
Re: Which Challenge Is Worse? African Tribalism Or Global Racism? by Nuzo1(m): 8:42am On Jun 07, 2020
Passionately hating on someone who has the same physical features but different language or culture with you is far worst than hating on someone who looks totally different from you and has totally different culture with you.

African tribalism is far worse and more evil.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Challenge Is Worse? African Tribalism Or Global Racism? by helinues: 8:43am On Jun 07, 2020
Both
Re: Which Challenge Is Worse? African Tribalism Or Global Racism? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 07, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Which Challenge Is Worse? African Tribalism Or Global Racism? by bigiyaro(m): 8:54am On Jun 07, 2020
edoairways:
African tribalism isn't different from the global racism. Both shows level of hatred and superiority
White hating black is wrong but understandable, but black hating black is totally morbidly evil and unacceptable.
Re: Which Challenge Is Worse? African Tribalism Or Global Racism? by AAinEqGuinea: 9:02am On Jun 07, 2020
B3ACHFRONT:
I think the ethnic squabbles are the result of colonizing and merging sovereign kingdoms and different ethnicity as fictitious countries . Most African and south east Asian countries are artificial colonial mergers with the ethnic squabbles or tribalism as they call it , and I think that greatly contributes to the economic and developmental stagnation in those nations. I think they would get along more if they all have their autonomy , but for now they are all scrambling for the meager resources available ; it's like a dog-eat-dog situation. .
Now some people may argue that the African ethnic groups were not united as one nation before colonization, but my answer to that the process of unification was disrupted by slavery and colonization.
Some may also argue that America,Canada and Australia ,Brazil etc were all colonized , but the fact is that those nations were formed by rebels who actually drew up a plan and vision to build up a country from scratch ,unlike Nigeria and other colonized third world shitholes who were forcefully merged as one .

Great insight.

Why is there so much grit to protect the sovereignty of these artificial entities from both a African political and social level? Do you think crafting lands along tribal lines is the answer, which is basically submitting to the will of tribalism? Or should African countries continue trying to force the American experiment of racial and ethnic diversity?
Re: Which Challenge Is Worse? African Tribalism Or Global Racism? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 07, 2020
B3ACHFRONT:
I think the ethnic squabbles are the result of colonizing and merging sovereign kingdoms and different ethnicity as fictitious countries . Most African and south east Asian countries are artificial colonial mergers with the ethnic squabbles or tribalism as they call it , and I think that greatly contributes to the economic and developmental stagnation in those nations. I think they would get along more if they all have their autonomy , but for now they are all scrambling for the meager resources available ; it's like a dog-eat-dog situation. .
Now some people may argue that the African ethnic groups were not united as one nation before colonization, but my answer to that the process of unification was disrupted by slavery and colonization.
Some may also argue that America,Canada and Australia ,Brazil etc were all colonized , but the fact is that those nations were formed by rebels who actually drew up a plan and vision to build up a country from scratch ,unlike Nigeria and other colonized third world shitholes who were forcefully merged as one .

Bro, you try.
Re: Which Challenge Is Worse? African Tribalism Or Global Racism? by Freestainworld(m): 9:32am On Jun 07, 2020
All of the above, Africans are having problem amongst themselves because of the union of different people who don't usually share the same culture or ideology by the colonial masters, that has been the major problem why Africa is never fixed, global stigmatization against Africans is another pandemic of its own, because other parts of the world sees Africans as the people they one's captured or enslaved thereby making it difficult to accord the same respect they give to people from other parts of the world.

1 Like

Re: Which Challenge Is Worse? African Tribalism Or Global Racism? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 07, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Which Challenge Is Worse? African Tribalism Or Global Racism? by Commonsense99: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2020
grin
African tribalism is worst bro! This comes together with a certain wickedness and drag him down syndrome that exists in most black tribes, eg yoruba vs igbo , and hausa vs igbo wahala.

That's why no Nigerian should ever judge the white men and their racist behaviours because we are far worst than them... In as much as I condemn racism entirely, one should acknowledge that the black man's heart is black, no one seem to acknowledge that the wickedness of our ancestors led them to sell their relatives into slavery, which is what they are still surfering from uptil today.

while in USA we have different races genuinely campaigning against black man's racism, such can never happen here in Nigeria, rather the yoruba man will seize every small opportunity to laugh at his igbo neighbour.
Re: Which Challenge Is Worse? African Tribalism Or Global Racism? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 10, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
African tribalism is worst bro! This comes together with a certain wickedness and drag him down syndrome that exists in most black tribes, eg yoruba vs igbo , and hausa vs igbo wahala.

That's why no Nigerian should ever judge the white men and their racist behaviours because we are far worst than them... In as much as I condemn racism entirely, one should acknowledge that the black man's heart is black, no one seem to acknowledge that the wickedness of our ancestors led them to sell their relatives into slavery, which is what they are still surfering from uptil today.

while in USA we have different races genuinely campaigning against black man's racism, such can never happen here in Nigeria, rather the yoruba man will seize every small opportunity to laugh at his igbo neighbour.

You are wrong darling, very.
Read the submissions of the person who posted just before you very well, and learn from it. While at it, plan to study the Berlin Conference and related scientific and other studies, okay? So you don’t post this kind of thing ever again.
I plan to do the same too.
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Only Igbo President Will End Killings In North — Ohanaeze Youths / Oshiomhole's Statement That Must Prevail In Edo State. / Opinion: Nigeria Economy By State GDPs In 2030

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.