Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government (31695 Views)

Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by cryptotech: 11:21am On Jun 07, 2020
The matter heavy for mouth.
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by mu2sa2: 11:26am On Jun 07, 2020
seunmsg:
PDP was in power for 16 years and all through, it was Oshiomole that prevented them from removing subsidy even though Oshiomhole left NLC since 2006.

Oshiomhole was able to stop them from removing subsidy but was unable to stop them from looting COJA funds, Nitel/Pentascope deal, bankrupting Nigeria airways, selling Delta steel company valued at over $3b to cronies at around $180million, spending $16billion on power without anything to show for it, Malabu, Halliburton, I-gate, siemen, Dasuki-gate scandals etc.

The shamelessness of Atiku and those supporting him is really appalling. These guys think Nigerians are stupid, right?
GBAMsolutely!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by Virginnn(f): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2020
seunmsg:
PDP was in power for 16 years and all through, it was Oshiomole that prevented them from removing subsidy even though Oshiomhole left NLC since 2006.

Oshiomhole was able to stop them from removing subsidy but was unable to stop them from looting COJA funds, Nitel/Pentascope deal, bankrupting Nigeria airways, selling Delta steel company valued at over $3b to cronies at around $180million, spending $16billion on power without anything to show for it, Malabu, Halliburton, I-gate, siemen, Dasuki-gate scandals etc.

The shamelessness of Atiku and those supporting him is really appalling. These guys think Nigerians are stupid, right?
You will continue to live in the past. awon twisted historian.
Now I understand why you continue to live in the past. NIGERIA is on pause mode since 2015. Nothing is working. Nothing is moving. We are in our worst nightmare. Everyone is wishing they could wake up and go back to the reality of 2015 PDP where a bag of rice was 7k, a liter of petrol at 87 naira and a dollar at 160.
No matter how you foolishly want to twist history, that 2015 reality is far far better than this 2020 fantasy nightmare.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by Cholison(m): 11:31am On Jun 07, 2020
The criminal has been unmasked.
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by kings09(m): 11:36am On Jun 07, 2020
Yungmil:
Sunday ft other topics

Mods today is Sunday yet no single post on religion in front-page.

smh for this generation
What has religion done for you when our churches n mosques r full of rapists.

Who's deceiving who. Hypocrites
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by airminem(f): 11:39am On Jun 07, 2020
Don't don't angry
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2020
He did it for a good course!

To prevent people like Atiku yes you from looting the common wealth. At least the masses benefit from subsidy not few individuals.

Even at that people like Atiku stole all the money realized from the National Companies he supervised their privatization.

Oloshi
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by dollarlander: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2020
Is Atiku still a Nigerian? I learnt his local government, Jada, is now part of Norther and Southern Cameroon, the UNO new country in Africa.

From July 10, 2020 he will cease to being a Nigerian. He has been advised to move his presidential ambition to the Republic of Ambazonia.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by Kylekent59: 11:52am On Jun 07, 2020
Yungmil:
Sunday ft other topics

smh for this generation
[s]
Yungmil:
Sunday ft other topics

smh for this generation
[/s]
Yungmil:
Sunday ft other topics

smh for this generation

On fp. It actually came on FP today. Refresh the page....
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by yesloaded: 11:52am On Jun 07, 2020
Karlifate:

Mr Adams Oshiomole was not the only one in NLC then.
but meet with OBJ at backdoor?

Control NLC then?
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by grandstar(m): 11:55am On Jun 07, 2020
If true, I expect the price of oil petrol to hit around N200. The deregulation will do wonders for the Nigerian economy.

Atiku should not be bitter. Oshiomole acted in sheer ignorance. Like many, he used to think it does not cost a penny to provide a subsidy.

It was when he became governor and had to live within a budget he later realized was a pittance did he realize that governments did not have an inexhaustible amount of revenue.

His case was that of a bachelor giving his married friend advice.
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by StillWiz: 11:57am On Jun 07, 2020
Cyberterror:
Atiku the fulani candidate for 2023 to perpetuate their stranglehold on Nigeria as prophesied by Miyetti Allah.

Unfortunately for him he won't be able to contest for 2023 presidential election cause by then he won't be a Nigerian anymore
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by nnono: 11:59am On Jun 07, 2020
seunmsg:

THANK SIR
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by grandstar(m): 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
If Atiku is going for another term, he should just shut up! This will be used against him in the future as supporting an unpopular measure.
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by Adgideon(m): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
Oga atiku relevancy don jump u pass
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by kolade560: 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
After the departure of Oshiomole as NLC president,it became a slave and apologist agency for looting and financial atrocities.
Meanwhile, Oshio himself became a governor and was worse than people he tackled as NLC president.. He became a beast, cankerworm, manipulator and a devil inflicting pains on same set of people he claimed he was fighting for. He dined and wined with the devils in government. Don't trust these people, they bite when opportuned and bark when otherwise... Shior
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by stayclearofme: 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
Yungmil:
Sunday ft other topics

smh for this generation
Continue to shake your head? Who religion epp? Na religion go bring about the technological development of Nigeria? Nonsense!
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by StillWiz: 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
Virginnn:

You will continue to live in the past. awon twisted historian.
Now I understand why you continue to live in the past. NIGERIA is on pause mode since 2015. Nothing is working. Nothing is moving. We are in our worst nightmare. Everyone is wishing they could wake up and go back to the reality of 2015 PDP where a bag of rice was 7k, a liter of petrol at 87 naira and a dollar at 160.
No matter how you foolishly want to twist history, that 2015 reality is far far better than this 2020 fantasy nightmare.

Like seriously i don't know why some people just choose to be blind. A reasonable NIGERIAN will not be in support of this corrupt Buhari government except those who their parents work with the corrupt government and those that are blind and dimwit
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by LudaChriz(m): 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
seunmsg:

Jonathan tried same and Tinubu with the support of Lagos/Ibadan occupied Nigeria, so?

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by LudaChriz(m): 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
seunmsg:

But Oshiomhole was able to prevent PDP government from removing subsidy for 16 years, right?

Atiku looted so much when he was in government. Should we also blame Oshiomhole for all the looting and stealing that Atiku perpetuated while in office?

But Tinubu never looted right?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by MrPaul2: 12:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
seunmsg:

Did you read the topic of the trend at all? Did Obasanjo rule for 16years? Was the sales of Nitel a positive move to Nigerian in a long run? Did you see PDP or any political party mentioned on the post?
This is why most people fail examination after writing textbook on exam sheet instead of them to write down a simple definition.
I can see you are an APC member or just reacting due to anger and selfish support
Now tell me what APC have achieved since they emerge the ruling party outside troubling and fighting themselves.
They are all the same thief that has been there since 1960 shifting blame unnecessarily. I wish for a new reasonable party to kick those evil parties out for life

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Oshiomole is crooked and one of the evils of this country, right from during the Military regime till this current Democratic dispensation. He is a 2 faced lying demon. It took so long for people to figure that out.

angry
Ffk spotted
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by spirul77: 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Blackmann001:

When u listed what you listed.. I quickly checked your age and know you are quite older than many here ND that's the reason I picked to clear thi gs up with you....

Was there any document u read on looting of COJA..? Or the normal naija assumptions of looting at every govt. Project.. Hope u know COJA happened.. It's ppl like you that tink UK is stupid for feeding pigeons on the street not knowing that even state monument hv it's own impact in a nation... You believe a nation is only abt roads ND hospital.. Hence u belive hosting world leaders is a waste..

On Nitel/petescope... A lasting solution was accorded telecom sector with is u bundling.. ND privatization of the naija telecom operator.. What else do u want aside your presumptions "they stole all the money mentality... Who deepened naija Tele density...? APC..?.. As an older person am disappointed with u

Have u ever studied project valuation in estate management..? Who gave u the nonsense figures of 3bilion dollors.. Guess ur fake labor leader oshiomole who only succeeded in deceiving gullible like u for his rise to fame.. Whiles afterwards became chairman of gov. Pushing for privatization.... Guy if u know abt valuation.. U will know that even u urself is not wot 100k dollars in d slave market.... It's easier to construct criticism.. I was like u B4.. I took the leap of leadership dou not politically ND den unserstood.. Better. Try ND Com to d other side ND see ur mouth shut up

U will b d most ignorant man on naira land if u say obj power investment is notice to show for it... I ask u, y are u not a millionaire at ten years old..? Do u know hw to make a bill an act..? The power play involved, he created one for the sector, unbundled nepa, privatized nepa, bought 13turbine plant ND built mny mny substation,..

Wel I dnt blame u.. It's sittin in front of the t. V ND lording over your wife with ego ND criticizing everyone that ur good at.. Go out their ND not b a worker but a manager or owner of something ND see how difficult ti s are

Where u not among those rejoicing for tinubu ND Co in the occupy Nigeria protest against oil subsidies.? Is it now clearer to u dt.. He is worse of with ideas..?

Dasuki, harlibourtin, Siemens ND Co. Corruption cases is not synanymous with any party particularly as u will b the devils brother if u deny none has happened under ur darling APC...

Of which obj created Ani corruption agencies ND hv in record of u seating ND imprisoning both sitting ND past governor.....

Bro b objective nxt time cux.. We hv ppl in the know on this forum.. ND nairaland isn't a. COmic as u claim in ur signature....
na wa sha for Nigerians, we should stop celebrating and applauding mediocrity, I grew up during the obansanjo administration and sorry to say all what you concoted there are just gibberish, the only positive thing out of the many misadventures of the administration was unbundling and privatisation of the Telecom sector, I see you defending them from the context of being a leader not an easy task, I'm surprised seeing this, it's not easy being a leader yet they campaigned twice and attempted to for the third time, so Siemens, Halliburton and Co should be swept under the carpet because same is happening in this govt and when another govt takes over from this one will shouldnt talk about the ills of this govt because the one that would take over from them would also be doing same? Which average Nigerian doesn't kNow coja was a leaway to embezzle funds? With the billions of dollars spent on power and you are defending them by saying they bought 13 turbines, the question is despite the billions and turbines, did the power situation improve? The answer is emphatic NO!!! But we plunged into more darkness and the billions looted and atiku coming out to say oshiomhole stopped his govt from removing subsidy is laughable, oshiomhole was able to stop them from removing subsidy but couldn't stop them from giving themselves licenses to build world class private universities while our public schools were successfully turned to mushrooms by the same govt, I never knew oshiomhole was even that powerful to have stopped them from removing subsidy, these are just excuse upon excuse from past lazy and curroption laden politicians aiming to continue where they stopped looting.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by olattech: 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Olattech: See The Top 5 Platforms That Will Pay You Cash For Performing Simple Task... https://olattech..com/2020/06/see-top-5-platforms-that-will-pay-you.html?spref=tw
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by OKTolu: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
Atiku is out for osho baba

Nobody holy pass eee... (in 2baba voice)
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by OKTolu: 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Atiku is out for osho baba

Nobody holy pass eee... (in 2baba voice)
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by maximunimpact(m): 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Yungmil:
Sunday ft other topics

smh for this generation

Carry your religion and shove it down your butt
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by semyman: 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
Because your fraudulent activities could not sustain the argument
Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by RTSC: 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
seunmsg:

You were not alive when NLC under oshiomhole grounded economic activity in Nigeria to stand still many times ?

Which sensible govt would not try and negotiate?

What has dasuki gate got to do with subsidy?

You are trying to use corruption to inflame the passions of the public and then drive a partisan point of view.

Unfortunately, the 95 idiots that liked your post don't know your antecedent as a partisan nutjob.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by RTSC: 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
semyman:
Because your fraudulent activities could not sustain the argument
The price of oil under obasanjo was one of the lowest ever and the private sector economy was still at its infancy

It had the strongest argument for the removal of subsidy but oshimhole frustrated it.

Nigeria is richer now than it was under obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government by nzeobi(m): 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
seunmsg:

But Oshiomhole was able to prevent PDP government from removing subsidy for 16 years, right?

Atiku looted so much when he was in government. Should we also blame Oshiomhole for all the looting and stealing that Atiku perpetuated while in office?
At the moment we are talking of subsidy removal, let's finish with that before we delve into corruption.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uzodinma Gives ₦5M To Each Of The 21 Police Officers Killed By Unknown Gunmen / President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) / Ododo Moses Goes Shirtless To Celebrate His Electoral Victory In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.