Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Kraik Journey; How They All Thought I Was Dead. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kraik Journey; How They All Thought I Was Dead. (268 Views)

This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind / I Was Dead But Came Back To Life, Come In. / Man Dies After An Abuja Pastor Paid Him #500k To Pretend As If He Was Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kraik Journey; How They All Thought I Was Dead. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 07, 2020
Happy Sunday guys, and may the good Lord bless us all.

In peace I've come to share with you all one of my several spiritual experiences on my way to self realisation, and it happens to be the most horrific.

Today 7th of June, 2020 made it exactly 1year that everyone presumed that I was dead, I was clinically certified death, and deposited in a morgue, my loved ones were all crying, and many have thought that it's all over, but they were all wrongsmiley now what really happened? Follow me!
Re: Kraik Journey; How They All Thought I Was Dead. by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 07, 2020
On that faithful day(5th of June, 2019), it was early morning, around 4 am, I was doing my usual thing -journeying out of my body, which I've mastered to some level, I usually do this everyone morning to feel relaxed and also experience the other planes, different from ours, suddenly I felt hit by something, and immediately I lost consciousness, and that's the beginning of my soujourn...
Re: Kraik Journey; How They All Thought I Was Dead. by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 07, 2020
I regain my consciousness after some times(couldn't really estimate it), when I was fully aware of my environment, it was all a glass plane, I was seeing over 1000 images of myself all around me, and my consciousness seems to travel from one image to another, or let's say that, each image is a single entity and was fully independent of another. Some were moving, others were sitting, and many others were performing series of gestures, but they were all working to a goal exiting the mirror plane. I was on this for several time I couldn't really estimate until I was tired, and suddenly the images began to warp until I was one again.
Re: Kraik Journey; How They All Thought I Was Dead. by XXLMANDIGO: 9:26am On Jun 07, 2020
Na wa o. You carry soul travel kill yourself.

RIP next time shocked angry

1 Like

Re: Kraik Journey; How They All Thought I Was Dead. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 07, 2020
I looked around me in that spot I was, all I was seeing are the shining mirrors that enclosed me, that moment I felt like I have been imprisoned by a force that's unknown to me, I thought of earth, and the ones I left behind, the sad feeling was all over me, I had this intense sadness in me(very intense), I started weeping, and I wept for so long until I couldn't again. I lay at that spot for so long, using my own estimate, it would be over 48 hours.

After a while I saw an opened path right I front of me, even though I was very weak, I rose up and followed the path, all of a sudden, I was out of the mirror prison, and now in some place I couldn't really defined with writings. A hand brought a leaf-like object, he made a gesture for me to open my mouth, which I did, afterwards, a drop of the liquid coming out of the object was left in my mouth, in less than a second I regained all my strength, and even more, I felt more consciousness than I've ever felt in my entire life, immediately I knew that my anatomy has been re-engineered..
Re: Kraik Journey; How They All Thought I Was Dead. by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 07, 2020
A voice spoke to me in a strange language which I fully understood at that moment, he asked that I'd be seated which I did. After seating, I was directly faced with another entity who appeared also seated immediately I sat.

He began to tell me different things which I can't write here(or to anyone), and showed me more of other worlds different from ours(Earth). He gave me answers to many questions I've always asked about myself, and Earth in general.

I was made to realise that I've spent nearly 7 days in the dimension(like 2 days on earth). The drop I was giving actually preserved my mortal body, the only gateway to Earth.

I woke to find myself deposited in a morgue, it was very easy for me to get out of there as one of the maintainers was there at that moment. I was able to compelled him. So no alarm was raised and no media was informed.

The story of my reception at home would be for another day.

Peace to everyone.
Re: Kraik Journey; How They All Thought I Was Dead. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 07, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Na wa o. You carry soul travel kill yourself.

RIP next time shocked angry

Earth man grin

Not surprised.
Re: Kraik Journey; How They All Thought I Was Dead. by ogyunging(m): 2:49am On Jun 08, 2020
Welcome back traveller.
Re: Kraik Journey; How They All Thought I Was Dead. by Kobojunkie: 4:49am On Jun 08, 2020
Kraik:
He began to tell me different things which I can't write here(or to anyone), and showed me more of other worlds different from ours(Earth). He gave me answers to many questions I've always asked about myself, and Earth in general.
Come on, Spill! What were some of the things you were told of this earth, and life in general? undecided undecided
Did you also get tips on how not to get trapped in a glass box the next time you go gallivanting without a guide or at least a map? undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Unforgivable Sin / Ex-beauty Queen Wife Of Trinity House Pastor, Ighodalo Is Dead / The Prophecy About Governor Nyesom Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.