Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,308 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Hushpuppi Has A Message For Those Waiting For Him To Be Shamed (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Has A Message For Those Waiting For Him To Be Shamed (PHOTOS) (1132 Views)

Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Has A Message For Those Waiting For Him To Be Shamed (PHOTOS) by Melancho: 9:54am On Jun 07, 2020
Social media big boy, Raymond Igbalodely, popularly known and addressed as Ray Hushpuppi has always loved to show of his wealth on social media and he had done it again by taking to social media to appreciate God for his latest car, Rolls Royce Cullinan and also asked God to shame those waiting for his downfall.

According to the Nigerian Dubai based big boy who claims to Real Estate businessman, some people are waiting for him to be shamed but his prayer is for God to continue to shame them too.

SHARING A PICTURE OF THE NEW CAR, HUSHPUPPI WROTE
“May success and prosperity not be a “once upon a time” story in your life… . Thank you lord for the many blessings in my life continue to shame those waiting for me to be shamed #RollsRoyce #RoyceRoyceCullinan #RR #AllMine #EeCarryStarLight #EeCarryShootingStars #EpainThem”

https://www.newsdey.com/billionaire-big-boy-hushpuppi-has-a-message-for-those-waiting-for-him-to-be-shamed/

Re: Hushpuppi Has A Message For Those Waiting For Him To Be Shamed (PHOTOS) by betterpikinn: 10:00am On Jun 07, 2020
grin

BorrowPose cars.

That's your business.

What does it take to rent a car for just 1 hours sef?
Re: Hushpuppi Has A Message For Those Waiting For Him To Be Shamed (PHOTOS) by vanida6: 10:03am On Jun 07, 2020
Wow i love the car colour cool
Re: Hushpuppi Has A Message For Those Waiting For Him To Be Shamed (PHOTOS) by onlinetomola(m): 10:15am On Jun 07, 2020
Dis guy sabi borrow borrow things snap... Yeyebrity
Re: Hushpuppi Has A Message For Those Waiting For Him To Be Shamed (PHOTOS) by mekuso89(m): 10:29am On Jun 07, 2020
onlinetomola:
How did you know?
Re: Hushpuppi Has A Message For Those Waiting For Him To Be Shamed (PHOTOS) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:30am On Jun 07, 2020
betterpikinn:
grin

BorrowPose cars.

That's your business.

What does it take to rent a car for just 1 hours sef?
na ur borrow?
Re: Hushpuppi Has A Message For Those Waiting For Him To Be Shamed (PHOTOS) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:31am On Jun 07, 2020
onlinetomola:
u dey Burundi dey hate person wey dey UAE chai
Re: Hushpuppi Has A Message For Those Waiting For Him To Be Shamed (PHOTOS) by Iytech(m): 10:32am On Jun 07, 2020
He should just slow down on the excessive flaunting online.

Wisdom is profitable to direct
Re: Hushpuppi Has A Message For Those Waiting For Him To Be Shamed (PHOTOS) by Abfinest007(m): 10:33am On Jun 07, 2020
onlinetomola:
go borrow ur own let see
Re: Hushpuppi Has A Message For Those Waiting For Him To Be Shamed (PHOTOS) by Alaganature(m): 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
onlinetomola:

Bro forget borrow...this dude is fuckin rich.. just pray you be like him and stop hating on God glory upon his life
Re: Hushpuppi Has A Message For Those Waiting For Him To Be Shamed (PHOTOS) by XXLMANDIGO: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ramoni is doing well.. tongue
Re: Hushpuppi Has A Message For Those Waiting For Him To Be Shamed (PHOTOS) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Alaganature:

Bro forget borrow...this dude is fuckin rich.. just pray you be like him and stop hating on God glory upon his life

Na borrow pose, dem don cast am! The news and picture are old. The vehicle belongs to one club owner, I can't recollect his name.
The person posted it later by himself, same colour and plate number. Two people can't have a same plate number.
He was called out after the exposure, but he kept mute.Probably, the people up there are aware of the exposure when it happened.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Barry Jhay’s Record Label Boss Kashy / Music MP3:- Hotkid – Folake (Free Download) / Kiss Daniel Revels In New ‘gangstar’ Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.