Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,620,392 members, 6,106,062 topics. Date: Monday, 18 January 2021 at 06:27 PM

Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy (12699 Views)

How To Stop Losing And Start Winning Sports Bet / This Dude Lost 1m In Sports Bet / Tundeowolola1 Is A Sports Bet Fraudstar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by netpro(m): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2020
For some time now I have been betting casual online, with not too good a result. For the 2nd half of 2020, I want to do it more seriously. But I still have not decided on the best strategy to implement.

Kindly suggest what works for you.

Here are some options I am considering:
1. Small Odds, Same Amount
Betting like 10k every day on well selected small odds, like 1.25 to 1.55 for a month.

2. Small Odds, Gradually Increasing Amounts
Betting on less than 2 odds daily, 4 to 5 days per week with new amount each new week.

3. Small Odds Rollover
Betting on 1.3 to 1.5 at 3 to 5 days rollover.

4. Weekends Only
Targeting a 3 to 5 odds on each weekend and stake something reasonable on it.

5. Single And Double On Big Odds
Selecting bigger odds and betting on singles and doubles.

6. Paid Group
Or simply subscribe to a betting group and play their games strictly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by netpro(m): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
No suggestions yet. Na wa ooo. Where are all the gurus them?
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by mikelovi(m): 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
Good post
Please check out my website www.combopredict.com
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
Some less competitive non-statistical markets, nobody plays them because they have very poor odds. It has value for high stakes.
Some sports are underrated and some overrated, there are markets that people don't care about and some markets that people jump into.
My take: Go for non statistical markets, compulsory occurring events that have low loss rate. There is risk in everything but, sometimes you just can carve out something of value.

6 Likes

Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by netpro(m): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
mikelovi:
Good post
Please check out my website www.combopredict.com

Site not functional.

My question is what betting strategy do you recommend?

1 Like

Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by netpro(m): 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Some less competitive non-statistical markets, nobody plays them because they have very poor odds. It has value for high stakes.
Some sports are underrated and some overrated, there are markets that people don't care about and some markets that people jump into.
My take: Go for non statistical markets, compulsory occurring events that have low loss rate. There is risk in everything but, sometimes you just can carve out something of value.

Can you recommend some of these less competitive, non-statistical markets?
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
netpro:

Can you recommend some of these less competitive, non-statistical markets?
If you check this markets.
1. Goal to be scored by free kick (NO) 1.07-1.11 odds. I mean you avoid the likes of Juventus, Barcelona, PSG, Newcastle and Napoli (they have good set piece players that can get a direct free kick on target, even without scoring)

2. Goal saved @ Double chance --(12) any. Odds 1.12 - 1.25) Some goal keepers are better than others however, before placing such bets check out the team. A match like Liverpool Vs Norwich, you should know that Norwich are likely to have more saves cuz Liverpool will keep making attempts on Norwich but, Liverpool keeper are better right, yes. However, how many shots on target are you expecting from Norwich (I will say barely 3).

3. Foul (double chance @12) any, fouls are less competitive as there are likely to be a team much aggressive than the other.

4. Throw in : Double chance @12, (odds 1.01 -1.05) no one competes for throw ins whether HT or FT. Excessive defensive team causes throw in forcing one team to have throw in than the other.
5. Goal kick : Double chance @12, (odds 1.05-1.09) bad attempts, bad headers, heavy crosses, careless dispossession causes goal kick, a dominating team is more likely to win goal kick hence (12) but, dominating teams with careful tactics might not win a goal kick e.g Bayer Munich Vs Koln, both are attacking clubs but, Bayer doesn't shoot carelessly, they prefer from inside the box attempts same with Liverpool, Man city, Barcelona and big experienced clubs.

6. Corner double chance 12. (odds 1.07-1.2) work best for heavy defensive teams and heavy attacking teams, two attacking teams is never the best as they will both dominate the mid field and less corners, avoid Barcelona, Frankfurt and neutral teams (teams that keeps the match at medium level, they don't like scoring and don't want you to score them e.g Fiorentina, Getafe, Hobro, ATL Bilbao, Sheffield united, Vitoria D. G, Freiburg, Valencia...)

7. Shot on target, double chance (12) (odds 1.09 - 1.25) works best for heavy attacking teams and avoid neutral teams.

8. Red card and penalty together in one match @No. (odds 1.07-1.14) Look for teams that are clean e.g Barcelona, Real sociedad, Real valladolid, Juventus, Newcastle, Liverpool, Aab, Bayern Munich, PSV check if it is a derby (avoid), two neutral teams or match value (to avoid relegation or secure championship)

9. One minute event, corner in 1 minute (No) 1.06 odds, goal kick in 4:00- 4:59 (NO) (odds 1.12) avoid teams that with heavy attacking spirit, neutral teams are better here.

10. Goals in a row by team A or B (3 in a row @NO) Neutral teams are better here, avoid Man city, PSG, Barcelona, Atalanta, Salzburg, lask, Flora tallin, bate barisov, Zenit, Ajax in fact most big teams.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
Netpro, I think you wanted to imply on something but, it seems like your post was deleted. I hope those antibot has not ban you.
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Thompz43(m): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
I will advise you to place your bet in three different ticket daily with 3 Odds...
for instance....
10k × 3 = 30k
10k × 3 = 30k
10k × 3 = 30k
If you win in two places you're on profit..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Thompz43(m): 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
If you check this markets.
1. Goal to be scored by free kick (NO) 1.07-1.11 odds. I mean you avoid the likes of Juventus, Barcelona, PSG, Newcastle and Napoli (they have good set piece players that can get a direct free kick on target, even without scoring)

2. Goal saved @ Double chance --(12) any. Odds 1.12 - 1.25) Some goal keepers are better than others however, before placing such bets check out the team. A match like Liverpool Vs Norwich, you should know that Norwich are likely to have more saves cuz Liverpool will keep making attempts on Norwich but, Liverpool keeper are better right, yes. However, how many shots on target are you expecting from Norwich (I will say barely 3).

3. Foul (double chance @12) any, fouls are less competitive as there are likely to be a team much aggressive than the other.

4. Throw in : Double chance @12, (odds 1.01 -1.05) no one competes for throw ins whether HT or FT. Excessive defensive team causes throw in forcing one team to have throw in than the other.
5. Goal kick : Double chance @12, (odds 1.05-1.09) bad attempts, bad headers, heavy crosses, careless dispossession causes goal kick, a dominating team is more likely to win goal kick hence (12) but, dominating teams with careful tactics might not win a goal kick e.g Bayer Munich Vs Koln, both are attacking clubs but, Bayer doesn't shoot carelessly, they prefer from inside the box attempts same with Liverpool, Man city, Barcelona and big experienced clubs.

6. Corner double chance 12. (odds 1.07-1.2) work best for heavy defensive teams and heavy attacking teams, two attacking teams is never the best as they will both dominate the mid field and less corners, avoid Barcelona, Frankfurt and neutral teams (teams that keeps the match at medium level, they don't like scoring and don't want you to score them e.g Fiorentina, Getafe, Hobro, ATL Bilbao, Sheffield united, Vitoria D. G, Freiburg, Valencia...)

7. Shot on target, double chance (12) (odds 1.09 - 1.25) works best for heavy attacking teams and avoid neutral teams.

8. Red card and penalty together in one match @No. (odds 1.07-1.14) Look for teams that are clean e.g Barcelona, Real sociedad, Real valladolid, Juventus, Newcastle, Liverpool, Aab, Bayern Munich, PSV check if it is a derby (avoid), two neutral teams or match value (to avoid relegation or secure championship)

9. One minute event, corner in 1 minute (No) 1.06 odds, goal kick in 4:00- 4:59 (NO) (odds 1.12) avoid teams that with heavy attacking spirit, neutral teams are better here.

10. Goals in a row by team A or B (3 in a row @NO) Neutral teams are better here, avoid Man city, PSG, Barcelona, Atalanta, Salzburg, lask, Flora tallin, bate barisov, Zenit, Ajax infant most big teams.

Nice write up
this stats only gonna work for 1xbet user

2 Likes

Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Oddslordreal: 10:24am On Jun 08, 2020
That's y real is here for you

Check out

By mentioning me
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Rapoo(m): 11:03am On Jun 08, 2020
Oddslordreal:
That's y real is here for you

Check out

By mentioning me
na fixed games you get?
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Oddslordreal: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2020
Rapoo:

na fixed games you get?

Chat me up let's discussed

Your financial status want to change now

080-----85583---898
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by iamjames2222: 11:51am On Jun 08, 2020
play only live bet, and concentrate only on Shots on target.

1 Like

Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by netpro(m): 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Netpro, I think you wanted to imply on something but, it seems like your post was deleted. I hope those antibot has not ban you.

Yes it did. My question was which company have these options?
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Oddslordreal: 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Today green as usual

Hahahaha, hurry now
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
netpro:

Yes it did. My question was which company have these options?
1 x b e t
Betwinner
M e l bet
22 bet

2 Likes

Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Ogasboy12: 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
netpro:
For some time now I have been betting casual online, with not too good a result. For the 2nd half of 2020, I want to do it more seriously. But I still have not decided on the best strategy to implement.

Kindly suggest what works for you.

Here are some options I am considering:
1. Small Odds, Same Amount
Betting like 10k every day on well selected small odds, like 1.25 to 1.55 for a month.

2. Small Odds, Gradually Increasing Amounts
Betting on less than 2 odds daily, 4 to 5 days per week with new amount each new week.

3. Small Odds Rollover
Betting on 1.3 to 1.5 at 3 to 5 days rollover.

4. Weekends Only
Targeting a 3 to 5 odds on each weekend and stake something reasonable on it.

5. Single And Double On Big Odds
Selecting bigger odds and betting on singles and doubles.

6. Paid Group
Or simply subscribe to a betting group and play their games strictly.
No. 1 - 5 are good ideas but you need patient, focus, luck etc.

No. 6 is also good If you like but check well because of scammers.

For me I like 2, 3 and 4.

Working on No. 3 presently.

1 Like

Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Oddslordreal: 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
This is what I'm saying

Drop it like a bomb080-----85583---898

Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Chigorkizz(m): 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
Good thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
Netpro how is it going for you.
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by smiles008: 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Hello good afternoon fellow nairalanders... sure 5odds available for free try and see (zero eight zero six zero four eight seven three zero eight ) whatsapp
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by drskyfly007(m): 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
There is no best strategy....

Betting is the fastest/surest way to poverty!

I know you won't believe me but I promise you will remember this quote in years to come if you don't quit NOW!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by netpro(m): 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Netpro how is it going for you.

For now I am doing the small odds option. It is slow but I more relaxed.
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
netpro:

For now I am doing the small odds option. It is slow but I more relaxed.
Nice one, which bookie
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by netpro(m): 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
drskyfly007:
There is no best strategy....

Betting is the fastest/surest way to poverty!

I know you won't believe me but I promise you will remember this quote in years to come if you don't quit NOW!

Not exactly. What I have learnt is don't be greedy, pick the most minimal outcome. Limit the number of events.

As I type, below is a ticket about to mature. To God be all the glory.

Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by drskyfly007(m): 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
netpro:

Not exactly. What I have learnt is don't be greedy, pick the most minimal outcome. Limit the number of events.

bro Just save my advice for future purpose..
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
netpro:

seen it's spotting be. Sorry that thing ban you, you can reply me on buisness or investment section with similar thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

The Predictors Gang On Rythm 93.7fm / With Less 24hrs Withdrawal This Online Betting Site Is The BEST. / Bash Ali Sues Solomon Dalung For N1billion For Assaulting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.