Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,620,864 members, 6,107,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 January 2021 at 03:39 PM

Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy (12733 Views)

How To Stop Losing And Start Winning Sports Bet / This Dude Lost 1m In Sports Bet / Tundeowolola1 Is A Sports Bet Fraudstar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Galactico4ever(m): 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Nice Tips.I'll double chance the last 2 and play the first 3 to win either half. i played all the ticket 1 over 1.5 and got 2.09 odds,fine by me.I'll tip you(if u wish) when it clicks.
Guy you try sha.At least i made a little profit with the 2nd game.Maybe you should stop predicting straight winnings and go for win/draw.Please indicate if you want airtime let me send u small sth.

1 Like

Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2020
mistercharles:
I've not placed withdrawal...but there's something i noticed on my account.
I staked 1k on 5 odds... just 3 games left to green ans I'm seeing 600 naira cashout. It's not normal right?
On betking I'm seeing 2k cashout, same acca
EFTX2
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Ezebinaugwu(m): 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
If you check this markets.
1. Goal to be scored by free kick (NO) 1.07-1.11 odds. I mean you avoid the likes of Juventus, Barcelona, PSG, Newcastle and Napoli (they have good set piece players that can get a direct free kick on target, even without scoring)

2. Goal saved @ Double chance --(12) any. Odds 1.12 - 1.25) Some goal keepers are better than others however, before placing such bets check out the team. A match like Liverpool Vs Norwich, you should know that Norwich are likely to have more saves cuz Liverpool will keep making attempts on Norwich but, Liverpool keeper are better right, yes. However, how many shots on target are you expecting from Norwich (I will say barely 3).

3. Foul (double chance @12) any, fouls are less competitive as there are likely to be a team much aggressive than the other.

4. Throw in : Double chance @12, (odds 1.01 -1.05) no one competes for throw ins whether HT or FT. Excessive defensive team causes throw in forcing one team to have throw in than the other.
5. Goal kick : Double chance @12, (odds 1.05-1.09) bad attempts, bad headers, heavy crosses, careless dispossession causes goal kick, a dominating team is more likely to win goal kick hence (12) but, dominating teams with careful tactics might not win a goal kick e.g Bayer Munich Vs Koln, both are attacking clubs but, Bayer doesn't shoot carelessly, they prefer from inside the box attempts same with Liverpool, Man city, Barcelona and big experienced clubs.

6. Corner double chance 12. (odds 1.07-1.2) work best for heavy defensive teams and heavy attacking teams, two attacking teams is never the best as they will both dominate the mid field and less corners, avoid Barcelona, Frankfurt and neutral teams (teams that keeps the match at medium level, they don't like scoring and don't want you to score them e.g Fiorentina, Getafe, Hobro, ATL Bilbao, Sheffield united, Vitoria D. G, Freiburg, Valencia...)

7. Shot on target, double chance (12) (odds 1.09 - 1.25) works best for heavy attacking teams and avoid neutral teams.

8. Red card and penalty together in one match @No. (odds 1.07-1.14) Look for teams that are clean e.g Barcelona, Real sociedad, Real valladolid, Juventus, Newcastle, Liverpool, Aab, Bayern Munich, PSV check if it is a derby (avoid), two neutral teams or match value (to avoid relegation or secure championship)

9. One minute event, corner in 1 minute (No) 1.06 odds, goal kick in 4:00- 4:59 (NO) (odds 1.12) avoid teams that with heavy attacking spirit, neutral teams are better here.

10. Goals in a row by team A or B (3 in a row @NO) Neutral teams are better here, avoid Man city, PSG, Barcelona, Atalanta, Salzburg, lask, Flora tallin, bate barisov, Zenit, Ajax in fact most big teams.

Nice write up bro, a very good insight and those odds are good for roller bet at least getting 1.30 to 1.4 odd from this type of markets won't be a big deal. Bro let's get people and try some roller
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ezebinaugwu:

Nice write up bro, a very good insight and those odds are good for roller bet at least getting 1.30 to 1.4 odd from this type of markets won't be a big deal. Bro let's get people and try some roller
quite a decent market, just not any random team but, teams or leagues you are familiar with.
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ezebinaugwu sorry the anti bot banned you, you can quote me on a different sections, some words you type can cause auto ban. That is why some people censor or misspell them.
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by numberonecytyzen(m): 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Ezebinaugwu sorry the anti bot banned you, you can quote me on a different sections, some words you type can cause auto ban. That is why some people censor or misspell them.
Bro, please which tips website do you use (something like soccervista)?
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
numberonecytyzen:

Bro, please which tips website do you use (something like soccervista)?
I use forebet and whoscored, but I self analyze. Pick few leagues you're familiar with. I don't like top leagues this days.
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Doctee: 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
Am quitting betting for now loose 21k yesterday and today all together embarassed
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
Doctee:
Am quitting betting for now loose 21k yesterday and today all together embarassed
Sad sad what is going on. What are your picks like. I don't know if I could help.
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by mistercharles: 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
EFTX2
I just realized this option is as risky as other options LOL grin
From my calculations it ended 112 and i sincerely hope I'm correct because that 365 scores app is so useless. The stats update is too slow.
Did we win??
You picked 114.5
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by mistercharles: 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
wink
that was close damn! grin
How do you monitor yours?
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
mistercharles:
I just realized this option is as risky as other options LOL grin
From my calculations it ended 112 and i sincerely hope I'm correct because that 365 scores app is so useless. The stats update is too slow.
Did we win??
You picked 114.5
Calculated 111
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
mistercharles:
that was close damn! grin How do you monitor yours?
Scores 24
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
mistercharles:
that was close damn! grin
How do you monitor yours?
I don't like as Everton rough today, very close to 114 too much fouls.
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by mistercharles: 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Calculated 111
You forgot to add the goal
It's 112 grin
Check here

Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by mistercharles: 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I don't like as Everton rough today, very close to 114 too much fouls.
yh...too many free kicks and throw in
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
mistercharles:
You forgot to add the goal It's 112 grin Check here
I didn't add the goal, me self.
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Doctee: 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Sad sad what is going on. What are your picks like. I don't know if I could help.
lost to inter and mancity yesterday and one Swedish club today all thou today's game was given to me by a guy here oddslordreal am very depressed
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
Doctee:
lost to inter and mancity yesterday and one Swedish club today all thou today's game was given to me by a guy here oddslordreal am very depressed
It's no point of me sharing screenshots to you. Relax okay, what works for others might not work for you. I don't play main market on EPL, Serie A and top leagues but, I really missed them. The truth is I don't know what to pick there easily, imagine I played any team to win foul HT (results was 8 -9) near miss, any team to win goal kick (results 2 -4) near miss and I don't like it.
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by francismob: 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
Though i am a bit guilty of this but not totally. Once you lose self control just forget about been a gambler. Loss is inevitable. Its psychological to have the thoughts of chasing loss and also easy to say i am in control, only those who have been there would understand. Once you on a losing streak, just place a tiny wager on any outcome you predict. Won or loss, the wager will help you forget the huge loss. Gambling is suppose to be a poacher's game. This means you anticipate then launch attack. Good luck gamblers. So much like people with the risktaking genes.

1 Like

Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by numberonecytyzen(m): 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I use forebet and whoscored, but I self analyze. Pick few leagues you're familiar with. I don't like top leagues this days.
Thanks bruv
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
mistercharles have they settle your bet.
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by mistercharles: 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
mistercharles have they settle your bet.
yessir
Yours?
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
mistercharles:
yessir Yours?
Yup, I wish it could be accumulated. Better than nothing.
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by mistercharles: 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Yup, I wish it could be accumulated. Better than nothing.
so it can't be accumulated even with other special bets?
Maybe same option on another match
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
mistercharles:
so it can't be accumulated even with other special bets?
Maybe same option on another match
It will be blocked till you remove the other events, I'll tip you another tomorrow.
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Oddslordreal: 11:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
Doctee:

Hello
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by Oddslordreal: 12:00am On Jul 07, 2020
mistercharles:
You forgot to add the goal
It's 112 grin
Check here

Which live score site is this
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by adekola02(m): 5:09am On Jul 07, 2020
Watford - Norwich 1x Celje - Domzale 1x these are d surest tip for today.
Re: Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best Strategy by mistercharles: 7:10am On Jul 07, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
It will be blocked till you remove the other events, I'll tip you another tomorrow.
alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Your Dream Super Eagles Squad For South Africa 2010 Worldcup. / Kylian Mbappe Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Thomas Dennerby Resigns As Super Falcons Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.