Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,871 members, 7,798,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

I Need Books On Relationship And Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Books On Relationship And Marriage (2579 Views)

Sex And Marriage: Why Men Force It And Why Women Refuse It / Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage / Men And Marriage- Fathers' Day Reflection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Books On Relationship And Marriage by Mayflowa(m): 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2011
Please can anyone help with list of books that can help with relationship and marriage. I want my fiancee and I to be able to read some before going into marriage. I dont want us making any mistake. Hoping the books will help us understand each other better and the deep secret feelings of our hearts.
Re: I Need Books On Relationship And Marriage by oYaTo(m): 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2011
I'm currently reading "What Every Man wants in a Woman/What Every Woman wants in a Man" by John & Diana Hagee.

It's a double book with one side written by the husband and the other side (you flip the book over to the back cover cheesy) written by his wife.

It's been an interesting read so far. . wink

http://www.amazon.com/What-Every-Man-Wants-Woman/dp/1591855578
Re: I Need Books On Relationship And Marriage by Mayflowa(m): 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2011
Thanks Oyato.
I will look out for it. could anyone suggest any more with a brief sypnosis on the book
Re: I Need Books On Relationship And Marriage by tpia6: 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2011
Re: I Need Books On Relationship And Marriage by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 26, 2011
Mayflowa:

Please can anyone help with list of books that can help with relationship and marriage. I want my fiancee and I to be able to read some before going into marriage. I dont want us making any mistake. Hoping the books will help us understand each other better and the deep secret feelings of our hearts.

Good man, what a great way to build a relationship. Keep on learning and lifting one another up.

I don't have a specific book per say, however, I would recommend you one thread on Nairaland that illustrates why you shouldn't keep in touch with an ex, if there is any. Burn any bridge behind you and focus on the relationship you have with your fiancee. Else, you may end up massively confuse like the other of this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-590275.0.html

TheCongo,
Re: I Need Books On Relationship And Marriage by softgirl1: 8:23am On Jan 26, 2011
Marraige, By Lat Pastor Bimbo Odukoya, women fight for your marraige by same author and the power of a praying wife/husband and parients
Re: I Need Books On Relationship And Marriage by ednutey(f): 11:40am On Jan 26, 2011
The lady,her lover and the lord by t.d jakes nt so sure abt d title
Re: I Need Books On Relationship And Marriage by gbodimowo(m): 12:08am On Jun 28, 2016
Can we have download links please?
Re: I Need Books On Relationship And Marriage by socrateez(m): 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Both of you need to read "How to win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Canergie. Its a wonderful book on relationship.
Re: I Need Books On Relationship And Marriage by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
go and read ur bible

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Childern No Longer Play (Except Watching Football)? / Am I Making The Right Decision? / I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.