Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available (1212 Views)

How To Operate USA PayPal Account Without Limitations / Good News For Union Bank Current/domiciliary Acct Holders With Visa Debit Card / How I Got A Verified USA Paypal Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available by slimanyd: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
1 USA FULLY VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT AVAILABLE WITH ALL THE DETAILS TO IT
(BANK+ID+SSN+GMAIL)

2 MOVO ACTIVATED ACCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR SALE WITH ALL THE DETAILS TO IT
(SSN+DOB+GMAIL)

3 USA DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE NOW,IT INCLUDES
(DRIVER'S OR STATE ID(FRONT AND BACK)+SSN)

4 GOOGLE VOICE NUMBER AVAILABLE NOW,IT INCLUDES
(GMAIL ACCESS)

Chat me up via my digit below on my signature.
Re: Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available by slimanyd: 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
slimanyd:
(BANK+ID+SSN+GMAIL)

(SSN+DOB+GMAIL)

(GMAIL ACCESS)

Re: Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available by slimanyd: 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
USA PayPal always available

Google voice number always available
Re: Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available by slimanyd: 10:39am On Jun 24, 2020
Thanks for patronizing me guys.
Re: Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available by slimanyd: 10:40am On Jun 24, 2020
Never forget, Ur usa PayPal and google voice number is always available .

Contact on my siggy below.
Re: Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available by slimanyd: 11:01am On Jun 24, 2020
Google voice numbers are available now
At a cheaper rate .
Re: Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available by timifaithus(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
USA PayPal?
Re: Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available by olamoses75(m): 12:05am On Jul 24, 2020
Make una no deal or buy anything from this guy o, na confirm thief and low life scammer o. I sold a phone to him and we parted ways after he checked and inspected the phone to his satisfaction only for him to call back in the evening for refund after he and his friend changed the phone. Thank God am not a kid in the business. Is either he buy things from u, changed it and ask for refund or collect money from u without delivering the promised service. STAY SAFE!!
Re: Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available by olamoses75(m): 12:08am On Jul 24, 2020
slimanyd:
(BANK+ID+SSN+GMAIL)

(SSN+DOB+GMAIL)

(GMAIL ACCESS)

you wouldn't go away with it I promised
Re: Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available by Onlinesmart: 2:47am On Jul 24, 2020
olamoses75:
Make una no deal or buy anything from this guy o, na confirm thief and low life scammer o. I sold a phone to him and we parted ways after he checked and inspected the phone to his satisfaction only for him to call back in the evening for refund after he and his friend changed the phone. Thank God am not a kid in the business. Is either he buy things from u, changed it and ask for refund or collect money from u without delivering the promised service. STAY SAFE!!
He could be the same guy that scammed me of 5k. He promised to create an account but till now I've not seen any account. Scammers full nairaland brotherly. Just be careful

1 Like

Re: Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available by slimanyd: 7:36am On Jul 24, 2020
olamoses75:
you wouldn't go away with it I promised

See these thief wey sell fake phone to me making mouth . Ur scam history will be written all over Nairaland . I promise you. Until you take back your phone from me and give me back my 19k , you will never know peace for the rest of your life . If you like open new account and post you fake advert , I will continue to hunt you down .
Re: Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available by slimanyd: 7:40am On Jul 24, 2020
Onlinesmart:
He could be the same guy that scammed me of 5k. He promised to create an account but till now I've not seen any account. Scammers full nairaland brotherly. Just be careful

Lol. U don open another account for urself. My records are on Nairaland and go ask me on currency thread. Am an advocate against corruption and its vices . Go and ask those who want to help oh create account wit 5k , nah 5k them dey open movo account, Una din even shoot urself for leg, Ordinary PayPal account, I go even open am for you for free. So, U coming here already shows u as the scammer olamoses75. The notorious scammer on nairaland
Re: Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available by Onlinesmart: 8:07am On Jul 24, 2020
slimanyd:

Lol. U don open another account for urself. My records are on Nairaland and go ask me on currency thread. Am an advocate against corruption and its vices . Go and ask those who want to help oh create account wit 5k , nah 5k them dey open movo account, Una din even shoot urself for leg, Ordinary PayPal account, I go even open am for you for free. So, U coming here already shows u as the scammer olamoses75. The notorious scammer on nairaland
Don't defend yourself. You're so shameless deviating from the accusation and you deserve a lengthy ban. Someone accused you of a scam and you didn't even have a genuine defense for yourself. All of you will be fished out one after the other. You will all be disgraced both online and offline. You won't know peace with your loots. Your days are numbered with your wickedness. People would trust you and send you money only for you to either block the person or come up with stupid theory. Olè ọmọ
Re: Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available by slimanyd: 8:29am On Jul 24, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Don't defend yourself. You're so shameless deviating from the accusation and you deserve a lengthy ban. Someone accused you of a scam and you didn't even have a genuine defense for yourself. All of you will be fished out one after the other. You will all be disgraced both online and offline. You won't know peace with your loots. Your days are numbered with your wickedness. People would trust you and send you money only for you to either block the person or come up with stupid theory. Olè ọmọ

Lol. Ure pained I exposed ur 2nd moniker . Olamoses75 in another form. I don't need to defend myself here. My record speaks for me. And thank you all for giving my thread a boost . people wey sabi me already chatting me up already for google voice numbers . lol. What a Blessing in disguise. Keep bringing more comments bro. I love these attention .

This is the fake phone u Sold to me 3days ago. Where Una carry the network go. Nah my trust for u make me fall for your scam . have learnt my lessons never to trust any Nairaland again as regards and products or stuff. But I will keep standing on my feet , I will never allow u scam any more person again here with ur evil antics.

And about ur unfanthom allegations, Send the screenshot of the conversation we both had linking me with you and my account number. My digits are all over nairaland and my account number as well. So, Kindly do the honorable thing by uploading it for everyone to see. But if I never scammed you but trying to gain a cheap blackmail. You will die prematurely and may your family cry over you . All you will always lay your hands will be a source of sorrow for you. But this curse should come to me if I have scammed you of ordinary 1naira o. I mean, 1naira.

Re: Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available by slimanyd: 8:54am On Jul 24, 2020
Lol. The more you think you are painting me bad , The more ure bringing in more customers for me . Thanks bro. No be my power o. But my credibility on nairaland always speak for me all day.

Re: Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available by Onlinesmart: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2020
slimanyd:

Lol. Ure pained I exposed ur 2nd moniker . Olamoses75 in another form. I don't need to defend myself here. My record speaks for me. And thank you all for giving my thread a boost . people wey sabi me already chatting me up already for google voice numbers . lol. What a Blessing in disguise. Keep bringing more comments bro. I love these attention .

This is the fake phone u Sold to me 3days ago. Where Una carry the network go. Nah my trust for u make me fall for your scam . have learnt my lessons never to trust any Nairaland again as regards and products or stuff. But I will keep standing on my feet , I will never allow u scam any more person again here with ur evil antics.

And about ur unfanthom allegations, Send the screenshot of the conversation we both had linking me with you and my account number. My digits are all over nairaland and my account number as well. So, Kindly do the honorable thing by uploading it for everyone to see. But if I never scammed you but trying to gain a cheap blackmail. You will die prematurely and may your family cry over you . All you will always lay your hands will be a source of sorrow for you. But this curse should come to me if I have scammed you of ordinary 1naira o. I mean, 1naira.
LOL, who's using a second moniker? I don't even know that guy from Adam. You're resorting to curses because you're not sure of yourself. Those curses would effect on me only if I'm the guy you accused me of but if I'm not, they would come back to you in folds. Defend yourself without insults oga.
Re: Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available by slimanyd: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2020
Onlinesmart:
LOL, who's using a second moniker? I don't even know that guy from Adam. You're resorting to curses because you're not sure of yourself. Those curses would effect on me only if I'm the guy you accused me of but if I'm not, they would come back to you in folds. Defend yourself without insults oga.

Next time ,stop pocknosing ur mouth into something far from you . Why the wrong accusations in the first place ? I sabi u be 4 or it seems u dont know me well. Check my profile and see my posts , Am an exchanger here and I receive not less than 10 chats from Nairaland daily buying and selling . who you be ? To come out from no where . Am accusing someone of fraud , u came out of know where to shook mouth. Next time , always do your due diligence b4 bumping into my thread next time if not , I go use the frustration of the scammer on you . peace out.
Re: Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available by olamoses75(m): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
Onlinesmart:
he is the one bro, that's what he does, thank God I didn't fall for his scam, he just registered this account late last year I guess he has numerous account which he use to dupe people. How could u buy something, u came to me ,we met, checked everything to your satisfaction, left called me in the night that u want to return it and collect money back because ur friend said it's not a good phone that there's no network on it. The same phone that I was using to communicate with u for our hookup, I removed my two sims in ur presence o, but you're asking for refund after u and ur friend have changed the phone. Go and try that scam with Ikeja boys maybe they wouldn't beat u to pulp. He came here to trash rubbish because he begged me to help him post the phone with my monicker but I declined, why should I help u post it when u also have an account here if not that u have a hidden agenda? He is a big thief, check all his post very well, either he selling US account or selling documents. Don't ever deal with him unless u want to get scammed
Re: Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available by olamoses75(m): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
slimanyd:
Lol. The more you think you are painting me bad , The more ure bringing in more customers for me . Thanks bro. No be my power o. But my credibility on nairaland always speak for me all day.
lol scammers show more screenshot than this thief!
Re: Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available by slimanyd: 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
olamoses75:
he is the one bro, that's what he does, thank God I didn't fall for his scam, he just registered this account late last year I guess he has numerous account which he use to dupe people. How could u buy something, u came to me ,we met, checked everything to your satisfaction, left called me in the night that u want to return it and collect money back because ur friend said it's not a good phone that there's no network on it. The same phone that I was using to communicate with u for our hookup, I removed my two sims in ur presence o, but you're asking for refund after u and ur friend have changed the phone. Go and try that scam with Ikeja boys maybe they wouldn't beat u to pulp. He came here to trash rubbish because he begged me to help him post the phone with my monicker but I declined, why should I help u post it when u also have an account here if not that u have a hidden agenda? He is a big thief, check all his post very well, either he selling US account or selling documents. Don't ever deal with him unless u want to get scammed

If am the one , May all you lay your hands upon be success and may flourish in life. BUT if am not the one in picture , Then may eternal Damnation be yours and may you die young . All what you use your hands to gather together , May they perish in your face , And may your parents and loved ones cry over you. Amen. At these point . I hold my peace. But if you want more eternal curses from me , continue. You will call me and search for me every where to return that 19k I paid to you but it will be too late already . Aslong as my hands are clean . All your accusations no hold water for my side. Everyone chatting me already to sue for peace but I will never sue fr peace BTW u and I. I vowed to out an end to your scam on Nairaland henceforth. Go and open another account or change number , You go meet me there.
Re: Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available by Onlinesmart: 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
olamoses75:
I knew it bro. When I accused him, he abused me. I don't know why people are so heartless. You would advertise something that you don't have then you scam people. How do they even sleep at night knowing they've caused pains to someone? It's very sad bro.

1 Like

Re: Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available by slimanyd: 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
Onlinesmart:
I knew it bro. When I accused him, he abused me. I don't know why people are so heartless. You would advertise something that you don't have then you scam people. How do they even sleep at night knowing they've caused pains to someone? It's very sad bro.

I say with all authority of the words of Jehovah jireh. If I ever scam you. May all I lay my hands upon never be fruitful but if I never collected ur 1# , Then may blessing , Good health , Riches, wealth, prosperity desist from you henceforth , May you and all your accomplices in scam die in penury and prematurely . I rest my case. Oya, drop another message cos, they will soon cry over you in your family . This curses will not be unto you if only I scammed you even 1#, but if i never collected your 1naira o, brother, you are doomed in these life and therafter , so be it this very hour for you. Oya, login with your second account again and reply me.
Re: Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available by Onlinesmart: 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
slimanyd:

I say with all authority of the words of Jehovah jireh. If I ever scam you. May all I lay my hands upon never be fruitful but if I never collected ur 1# , Then may blessing , Good health , Riches, wealth, prosperity desist from you henceforth , May you and all your accomplices in scam die in penury and prematurely . I rest my case. Oya, drop another message cos, they will soon cry over you in your family . This curses will not be unto you if only I scammed you even 1#, but if i never collected your 1naira o, brother, you are doomed in these life and therafter , so be it this very hour for you. Oya, login with your second account again and reply me.
Look at this sadist. Curse is already going with you and your family will cry over you as you've said. Don't sweat it OK. That's what you want this year and it shall be your portion. You're demented
Re: Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available by slimanyd: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Look at this sadist. Curse is already going with you and your family will cry over you as you've said. Don't sweat it OK. That's what you want this year and it shall be your portion. You're demented

Lol. A simple Amen will do , That will have simply shows indeed ure clean and sure I scammed you. Ode . Ure now afraid biko. Damnation is urs already this year. Next time, Always bring proofs to back up your claims and stop hiding under another monicker. Olofo .
Re: Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available by Onlinesmart: 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
slimanyd:

Lol. A simple Amen will do , That will have simply shows indeed ure clean and sure I scammed you. Ode . Ure now afraid biko. Damnation is urs already this year. Next time, Always bring proofs to back up your claims and stop hiding under another monicker. Olofo .
You're a robot so you won't understand what sane people are saying. I won't you bastard again because you don't worth my time. Go and face your fellow scammers. You're only accusing me of what you're guilty of. I'm not a scam so if it's changing of moniker is what you do, your days are numbered. Baba ẹ ní olofo. Eleribu ọmọ àlè. Ikú tí ó sọ yẹn má jẹ́ ti ìwọ àti àwọn ẹbí nínú ọdún. Asiwin ọlẹ olè
Re: Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available by slimanyd: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
Onlinesmart:
You're a robot so you won't understand what sane people are saying. I won't you bastard again because you don't worth my time. Go and face your fellow scammers. You're only accusing me of what you're guilty of. I'm not a scam so if it's changing of moniker is what you do, your days are numbered. Baba ẹ ní olofo. Eleribu ọmọ àlè. Ikú tí ó sọ yẹn má jẹ́ ti ìwọ àti àwọn ẹbí nínú ọdún. Asiwin ọlẹ olè

Lol. He pain am. Why not just beg me say you need 5k to add to the 19k i paid you earlier . ole omo ofo. Drop your acct number ,I will gladly send you 5k now now. Asinwin
Re: Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available by olamoses75(m): 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
Onlinesmart:
exactly bro, u proposed something and I said no because I sensed scam and the next thing u do is to call me scam and abusing me. No legit person does that
Re: Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available by slimanyd: 7:57am On Jul 26, 2020
olamoses75:
exactly bro, u proposed something and I said no because I sensed scam and the next thing u do is to call me scam and abusing me. No legit person does that

Bro. No long thing , I finally sold your phone yesterday to a guy in same moniya. Luckily for me, In getting to UI , there was network, This morning , The same guy called me and start saying same thing I called you out here for. The phone u sell was substandard product and phone and you can Also swear with your life about the network issue the phone has been having. First phone in my life that will be selecting network only where there is a mast around. Stop these childish play. You could have been true to the real issue the phone was having. Anyways , I sold it at 18k yesterday when I posted it online. The guy called me this morning and starting complaining of same thing. So, now, who is a scammer ,liar between two of us now. I have the guys number and if you want it ,I will drop his number fr you here. I loose 1k , no biggie about that but am happy I was able to dispose the phone off.

Stop selling substandard products . That's my own cry . and I will never stop saying it anywhere I see any of your post on Nairaland. Until you change your ways and turn a new leaf.
Re: Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available by slimanyd: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2020
Get your Google voice number here �

� Create USA WhatsApp with no hassle �

� The number is permanent either you're active or not ��‍♂

� No unnecessary banning �

DM let's deal

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers & Website Owners: Get Organic Traffic Daily For High Conversion / What Can One Venture Into With N10m / Get Massive Views On Your Tiktok Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.