Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,150 members, 7,780,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:40 AM

Any Reliable Cheap Web Hosting In Nigeria? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Any Reliable Cheap Web Hosting In Nigeria? (770 Views)

Free And Cheap—web Hosting/space Options For The Thrifty At Heart / Cheap Web Hosting / Cheap Web Hosting From $1/month – Visualwebtechnologies.com! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Reliable Cheap Web Hosting In Nigeria? by Dramahive(f): 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hello, normally, am someone who used to believe that reliable and cheap shouldnt be used in the same sentence, but unfortunately that is what i need at the moment. I use bluehost for my website dramahive.com, but i want to create a new site am looking for a web host cheaper than bluehost. I have been hearing about web hosting companies in nigeria and how they are way cheaper. My question is this, is there any Nigerian web hosting company that is actually reliable?. Like they do not have a lot of downtime and won't leave me frustrated.

Please I need genuine suggestions, please don't recommend any web host you haven't used yourself. Please in need urgent replies. Thank you
Re: Any Reliable Cheap Web Hosting In Nigeria? by abhosts(m): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
I currently use a Foreign Host. However, having tried several Nigerian Hosts in the past, here are the only ones I can recommend:

qservers.net

trudigits.com

syskay.com
Re: Any Reliable Cheap Web Hosting In Nigeria? by Dramahive(f): 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
abhosts:
I currently use a Foreign Host. However, having tried several Nigerian Hosts in the past, here are the only ones I can recommend:

qservers.net

trudigits.com

syskay.com
Thanks, i would check them out. May i know why you stopped using nigerian hosts which foreign host do you use now?. If it is not too expensive, I wouldn't mind.
Re: Any Reliable Cheap Web Hosting In Nigeria? by Veiniously: 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
Dramahive:
Hello, normally, am someone who used to believe that reliable and cheap shouldnt be used in the same sentence, but unfortunately that is what i need at the moment. I use bluehost for my website dramahive.com, but i want to create a new site am looking for a web host cheaper than bluehost. I have been hearing about web hosting companies in nigeria and how they are way cheaper. My question is this, is there any Nigerian web hosting company that is actually reliable?. Like they do not have a lot of downtime and won't leave me frustrated.

Please I need genuine suggestions, please don't recommend any web host you haven't used yourself. Please in need urgent replies. Thank you
try mytruehost.com its not a nigerian host and its 1dollar per month everything is unlimited though i have not try them out but they have a nice review ...am using truehost.com.ng but dey do have downtime sometimes but theirs is cheap am looking forward to mth because its unlimited i might port soon
Re: Any Reliable Cheap Web Hosting In Nigeria? by Adeinfo: 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
I will recommend qservers.net anytime
Re: Any Reliable Cheap Web Hosting In Nigeria? by Dramahive(f): 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Veiniously:
try mytruehost.com its not a nigerian host and its 1dollar per month everything is unlimited though i have not try them out but they have a nice review ...am using truehost.com.ng but dey do have downtime sometimes but theirs is cheap am looking forward to mth because its unlimited i might port soon
Thank you, would check out mth
Re: Any Reliable Cheap Web Hosting In Nigeria? by Dramahive(f): 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
Adeinfo:
I will recommend qservers.net anytime
Thanks
Re: Any Reliable Cheap Web Hosting In Nigeria? by bedfordng(m): 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
if you are running a serious blog or website, then will advice you not to go for Nigerian host because it will be dead on arrival. don't even think of using most of those host being advertised here on nairaland, especially those calling them self DMC ignored hosting because you will have yourself to blame.

Nigerian host should be used for practicing web design and development or running demo script . not for running serious sites with traffic . they will frustrate you.

1 Like

Re: Any Reliable Cheap Web Hosting In Nigeria? by Dramahive(f): 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
bedfordng:
if you are running a serious blog or website, then will advice you not to go for Nigerian host because it will be dead on arrival. don't even think of using most of those host being advertised here on nairaland, especially those calling them self DMC ignored hosting because you will have yourself to blame.

Nigerian host should be used for practicing web design and development or running demo script . not for running serious sites with traffic . they will frustrate you.
Thanks for your honest opinion.
Re: Any Reliable Cheap Web Hosting In Nigeria? by Hostermipo(m): 8:02pm On Feb 12
Drdamahive:

Thanks
Re: Any Reliable Cheap Web Hosting In Nigeria? by Kellywebstar: 8:09pm On Feb 12
I have been using hostercity web hosting for some time now and I am actually surprised with how reliable they are, I think they are offering cloud hosting or something like that, I just no get any any issues they seems like the best for me but I don't know why they are not so popular in Nigeria yet. buh I will advise you to try them with a small project first and if you are impressed then you can use them for more meaningful projects. you can check https://hostercity.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Acceptable Format To Scan An International Passport For Adsense Veri / Siteadmin Job / Finally Every Business And Individuals Can Afford A Great Website:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.