Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad (105176 Views)

I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) / If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? / Nairaland So Addictive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 1:40am On Jan 27, 2011
fstranger1:

Voice of reason from DK's first and oldest wife?

Isale listen carefully!

I just wanted to have a conversation. Guess I was anxious how it was gonna go since the last time. Oga Kilode can attest. smiley
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 27, 2011
isale_gan2:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=590933.msg7607239#msg7607239

smiley

Are you actually trying to be nice to fstranger with that smiley? grin awww. Be mean back to him and he'll be nicer, truss me. He's the kinda person that asks you on a date after slapping his head against a brick wall. lol jk grin

Kilode?!:

hmm, O ga o! shocked
o wo mi l'oju na o  shocked
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 1:43am On Jan 27, 2011
tpia*:

ah, the joys of innocence.

na dayokanu dey get all these accolades?

plz dont accidentally fall for him o. If you dont want bp.

I'm not a kid.  Do I sound like one?  I've been called naive though.  smiley

What accolades?  Stranger knows why I didn't want any friction?  (Another thread, and older thread, you don't know about Tpia)

And what's "BP"?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 1:45am On Jan 27, 2011
BP = eje ruru

geddit?

BTW, Tpia knows everything, truss me
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 1:47am On Jan 27, 2011
isale_gan2:

Hi!  Oga Kilode.  I don't mind you at all.  smiley

I see Stranger holding it down here, that's Okunrin meta for you, so I think you have enough on your plate. cheesy

Good thread concept, reading it feels like invading a private diary though.

BTW, are you this expressive and transparent for real? shocked
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 1:50am On Jan 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

o wo mi l'oju na o  shocked

Moremi, I smell a bait, abi na hook?

I see your Alagba lurking to hack any intruder down. cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 1:51am On Jan 27, 2011
Kilode?!:

I see Stranger holding it down here, that's Okunrin meta for you, so I think you have enough on your plate. cheesy

Style style hmmmmm

Men will always be men!

Anywho, how are we doing with our Benin migration or is it Benin that is going to migrate to Nigeria?

Also, for real, Oyebambam is not Becomrichn? They both speak/write fluent Batu, what say you?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 1:52am On Jan 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Are you actually trying to be nice to fstranger with that smiley? grin awww. Be mean back to him and he'll be nicer, truss me. He's the kinda person that asks you on a date after slapping his head against a brick wall. lol jk grin
o wo mi l'oju na o  shocked

You have to read from earlier today. I don't know that I've been nice to him.  He was trying to point out something about DK, which he himself is guilty of.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 1:53am On Jan 27, 2011
Kilode?!:

Now I understand what Ileke was trying to say

If its real, lucky you

Truss me, Ileke is hwat

I have pics to confirm her hotness, in case you are interested.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 1:54am On Jan 27, 2011
fstranger1:

BP = eje ruru
geddit?

BTW, Tpia knows everything, truss me

Stranger,  I'm proud of my Yoruba - reading and writing, especially, but I think yours is better than mine.  Actually, I know so.  I don't understand the above.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 27, 2011
isale_gan2:

You have to read from earlier today.  I don't know that I've been nice to him.  He was trying to point out something about DK, which he himself is guilty of.

Dont mind him, na jealousy lol tongue

fstranger1:

Style style hmmmmm

Men will always be men!

Anywho, how are we doing with our Benin migration or is it Benin that is going to migrate to Nigeria?

Also, for real, Oyebambam is not Becomrichn? They both speak/write fluent Batu, what say you?

Kilode?, dont change the subject. Fstranger yii ti gbon ju. He's trying to diverge your engine eyes away fro his Isale_gan to Becommrich.  tongue tongue
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 27, 2011
fstranger1:

If its real, lucky you

Truss me, Ileke is hwat

You needa stop posting my pic around.

I dont want becommrich divorcing me because of you oh.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 1:58am On Jan 27, 2011
@Stranger, no worries, I sense Isalegangan knows you are capable, so no wahala cheesy grin

Oyebambam is a pretender to the throne; Ordinary "Adele" to fe je oba by force. Aare is back though.

As to Benin republic, we are waiting for Aare to communicate the time and date.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 2:00am On Jan 27, 2011
Kilode?!:

What do you mean?  I don't want to speculate?  Can you be more specific?

fstranger1:

Style style hmmmmm

Men will always be men!

Ileke, you csn handle that one.

fstranger1:

If its real, lucky you

Truss me, Ileke is hwat

I'm sorry I'm a little behind.  I have trouble posting on this site.  I told Stranger, but he wasn't paying attention.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 2:02am On Jan 27, 2011
Kilode?!:

I see your Alagba lurking to hack any intruder down. cheesy lipsrsealed

What?

Oga Kilode. How old is Stranger? He won't tell me. I just want a range.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 2:06am On Jan 27, 2011
Are you all meeting somewhere else without me? BRB.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 2:12am On Jan 27, 2011
Kilode?!:

@Stranger, no worries, I sense Isalegangan knows you are capable, so no wahala cheesy grin

Oyebambam is a pretender to the throne; Ordinary "Adele" to fe je oba by force. Aare is back though.

::Wondering if she can ask for a divorce before the engagement::  grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 2:12am On Jan 27, 2011
Kilode?!:

I am beginning to question Aare's leadership capability

Funny how Aare did not know about Jeff Bezos, until he googled him up
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 2:20am On Jan 27, 2011
isale_gan2:

What do you mean?  I don't want to speculate?  Can you be more specific?

Like I said, the whole thread reads like a diary of your personal thoughts so far, except you invited friends to join, good stuff smiley

I see the thread going to 100 pages. Hopefully folks will use your hook up services too.  wink

BTW, take it easy on brother BO, I know America wanted a President but got a *freaking Motivational speaker, can't blame him for that cheesy
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 2:25am On Jan 27, 2011
fstranger1:

I am beginning to question Aare's leadership capability

Funny how Aare did not know about Jeff Bezos, until he googled him up

HAHAHAHAHA grin Aare is from the old school now.

I'll cut him some slack. If it wasn't for the British intrusion, he'll be leading a nation of 80M people, Bezos's bio will be too inconsequential. . .
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 2:26am On Jan 27, 2011
Kilode?!:

Like I said, the whole thread reads like a diary of your personal thoughts so far, except you invited friends to join, good stuff smiley

I see the thread going to 100 pages. Hopefully folks will use your hook up services too.  wink

BTW, take it easy on brother BO, I know America wanted a President but got a *freaking Motivational speaker, can't blame him for that cheesy

I haven't even begun to write my personal thoughts.  They "can't handle the truth."  cheesy

We're not gonna do hookups.  You didn't read the small print? angry sad That was just a joke.  Am gonna edit it out.

I said I am proud my African brother is president.

P.S. Stranger is the one ripping him to shreds! Okay, I'm disappointed, but I wouldn't say it out loud - in person. I'm jaded about Ameican Politics cos I've studied and paid attention to it for so long.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 2:35am On Jan 27, 2011
Kilode?!:

I see the thread going to 100 pages.

So you like the thread. I'm not sure how I want it to evolve. Your thoughts? Now, I'm starting to get committed to it.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 2:39am On Jan 27, 2011
isale_gan2:

I haven't even begun to write my personal thoughts.  They "can't handle the truth."  cheesy

We're not gonna do hookups.  You didn't read the small print? angry sad That was just a joke.  Am gonna edit it out.

I said I am proud my African brother is president.

P.S. Stranger is the one ripping him to shreds! Okay, I'm disappointed, but I wouldn't say it out loud - in person. I'm jaded about Ameican Politics cos I've studied and paid attention to it for so long.

Ok I misunderstood. Don't edit. leave it, it fits the flow of the thread.

I know, You shouldn't be listening to SOTU speeches anyway, you probably know too much about how those things work, I watched it with a  cynical mind and a  undecided myself.

I believe Fstranger is keeping with the warrior tradition of putting foreigners where they belong. . .

Ok, I'll take my leave now, check back again soon.

Thoughts for now: Frequent updates will keep it alive, folks will probably keep coming back if it's consistently updated with Nigerians-living-in-USA issues.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 2:47am On Jan 27, 2011
Kilode?!:

Ok I misunderstood. Don't edit. leave it, it fits the flow of the thread.

I know, You shouldn't be listening to SOTU speeches anyway, you probably know too much about how those things work, I watched it with a  cynical mind and a  undecided myself.

I believe Fstranger is keeping with the warrior tradition of putting foreigners where they belong. . .

Ok, I'll take my leave now, check back again soon.

Oh, ok.  It started off tongue in cheek though.  My humour is dry and sarcastic.  So I hate for people to take seriously something that's supposed to be funny. 

Thoughts for now: Frequent updates will keep it alive, folks will probably keep coming back if it's consistently updated with Nigerians-living-in-USA issues.

Okay.  Thanks for the feedback. smiley

I'm gonna go mingle in the main forum too.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Jenifa1: 4:13am On Jan 27, 2011
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 4:17am On Jan 27, 2011
Stranger, talk to your stalker.  smiley
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 4:27am On Jan 27, 2011
Another of my favorite things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O9U6BkMVgE

The theme song to Aaron McGruder's Boondocks TV Series

Judo Flip, performed by by Asheru

I am the stone that the builder refused.
I am the visual . . .  The inspiration,
That made lady sing the blues,

I'm the spark that makes your idea bright,
The same spark,
That lights the dark,
So that you can know your left from your right,

I am the ballot in your box,
The bullet in the gun,
That inner glow,
That lets you know,
To call your brother Son/Sun.

The story that just begun,
The promise of what's to come,
And I'm 'a remain a soldier,
til' the war is won (won)

chop chop chop,
Judo flip, chop chop chop,
Judo flip, chop chop chop,
Judo flip, chop chop chop.

Discussion about the meaning of the above:
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/282284
http://www.boondocksbootleg.com/forum/topics/boondocks-intro-whats-your
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 6:24am On Jan 27, 2011
Back
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 6:25am On Jan 27, 2011
Its 12:23 AM

Night attack on Isale? grin grin

Skipping work tomorrow?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 6:27am On Jan 27, 2011
;d ;d
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 6:29am On Jan 27, 2011
fstranger1:

Its 12:23 AM

Night attack on Isale? grin grin

Skipping work tomorrow?

Worry about how you're gonna make sure the sort of nonsense above stops!  How old is she?  Geddit?  smiley
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 6:29am On Jan 27, 2011
Are you using aago elepon? grin grin grin grin

Its just 11:27 here.

I would be visiting the Atlanta Florida region soon to visit Isale gan gan and Ileke Idi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone / This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) / Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.