Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad (105198 Views)

I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) / If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? / Nairaland So Addictive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2011
chic2pimp:

Ileke Idi is a young'un oooo.

So you know Ileke in real life? Or know enough to be sure she's pulling my leg? I'll get her.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2011
^^^

Did you not see her photo?

Itz your turn to let us know what you look like

Will ya?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2011
isale_gan2:

So you know Ileke in real life?  Or know enough to be sure she's pulling my leg? I'll get her.

They [/b]are pulling your leg, I'm serious  smiley. Why would I say I'm that old when I'm not?
My oldest son could be your hubby one day, I hope you like moi as an in-law sha   wink

isale_gan2:

This is from another thread.  If you wanna reeeally fight it out with Ileke and the other women, go here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-593543.0.html  please.  I just want to harass her a little.

Ileke, Bad Girl!  Is your husband Nigerian?  Or, since you live abroad [b](foreign affairs)
wink are you married to a foreigner? ::spit!:: hahahahaha.  I kid I jest. 

P.S. Still dunno if she is really married.  We'll just play along.  Whatever Ileke wants.

One sexy Ghanaian brother has my name tattooed below his navel, close to. . . . I'll continue after I  confirm the adulthood (age) of all of una here.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

They [/b]are pulling your leg, I'm serious  smiley. Why would I say I'm that old when I'm not?
My oldest son could be your hubby one day, I hope you like moi as an in-law sha   wink

One sexy Ghanaian brother has my name tattooed below his navel, close to. . . .[b] I'll continue after I  confirm the adulthood (age) of all of una here

Adulthood ko, Adultness ni

Anyway, shey those small small akatas no dey disturb you for class.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2011
fstranger1:

awe, koju s'iyawo e, Isale_gan jor. That's not for you to worry about lol.

Where is that girl sef? Where did you send her?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2011
2buff:

Finding marriageable love is definitely the single challenge with living abroad.

No matter the yahns, at the end of the day, you really just wanna marry a sweet naija girl.

You're the first poster here who has actually admitted this.  If you read from beginning, you'll see that the very idea of this thread germinated from an earlier discussion about surviving abroad and how to avoid waiting too long for marriage.

So, what are you going to do about meeting "a sweet naija girl"?  I'm afraid I can't offer you our services.  I "unanimously" decided it's too close to pimping cheesy Also, my partner in crime, Buzugee, for whom this thread was named is too much of an old fart and too punch-drunk to find the thread again!  

But I would encourage anyone out there to give us ideas how Naijas abroad can best meet and stay in touch with other Naijas in their area.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2011
fstranger1:

^^^
Did you not see her photo?

Itz your turn to let us know what you look like

Will ya?

The picture looks like it was taken sometime ago. Just saying.

Maybe I'll show you my pic. I'll see. Wait a couple days. Has to be the right time.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

One sexy Ghanaian brother has my name tattooed below his navel, close to. . . . I'll continue [b]after I  confirm the adulthood (age
) of all of una here.

I'm grown, girl!  I'm sure I'm older than your kids.!  I'm sure of it!  wink

Ileke-IdI:

awe, koju s'iyawo e, Isale_gan jor. That's not for you to worry about lol.

Where is that girl sef? Where did you send her?
Here. Not crazy about posting messages on the site. Ileke, does the message box eff up on you too?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 11:38pm On Jan 27, 2011
fstranger1:

Akatas are something else. I swear, when I first got here, I couldn't run from them fast enough. Don't want to offend anyone, but yeah, to us, they seemed pushy to say the least. hehehehe. The effrontery! How dare they?!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 11:41pm On Jan 27, 2011
isale_gan2:

Akatas are something else. I swear, when I first got here, I couldn't run from them fast enough. Don't want to offend anyone, but yeah, to us, they seemed pushy to say the least. hehehehe. The effrontery! How dare they?!

My Indian classmates used to complain too.

Funny hahahaha

You must be really hot then

I know they like DDs too!

Irrespective, it seems you have something all men want.

Good news for DK cool

But too bad he cant have you!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2011
fstranger1:

My Indian classmates used to complain too.

Funny hahahaha

You must be really hot then

I know they like DDs too!

Irrespective, it seems you have something all men want.

Good news for DK cool

But too bad he cant have you!

Everyone likes a Double Deaf girl.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2011
isale_gan2:

The picture looks like it was taken sometime ago. Just saying.

Maybe I'll show you my pic. I'll see. Wait a couple days. Has to be the right time.
The bold sounds suggestive.

isale_gan2:

You're the first poster here who has actually admitted this. If you read from beginning, you'll see that the very idea of this thread germinated from an earlier discussion about surviving abroad and how to avoid waiting too long for marriage.

So, what are you going to do about meeting "a sweet naija girl"? I'm afraid I can't offer you our services. I "unanimously" decided it's too close to pimping cheesy Also, my partner in crime, Buzugee, for whom this thread was named is too much of an old fart and too punch-drunk to find the thread again!

But I would encourage anyone out there to give us ideas how Naijas abroad can best meet and stay in touch with other Naijas in their area.

Good idea but naija girls too get wahala. I heard Atlanta has a ratio of 8 women to 1 man Is it true?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2011
isale_gan2:

I'm grown, girl!  I'm sure I'm older than your kids.!  I'm sure of it!  wink
Here.  Not crazy about posting messages on the site.  Ileke, does the message box eff up on you too?
30 is not yet grown o, 40 are the years of enjoyment and true adulthood.
LOL can you understand Yoruba? Just curious, I've never seen you type it.

Nope, it doesnt.  smiley
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 11:51pm On Jan 27, 2011
dayokanu:

Haha

Wetin consign agbero with over load

Let me worry about that.

Suggestive? Yes. To you? Hellz NO, innit?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 27, 2011
2buff:

Finding marriageable love is definitely the single challenge with living abroad.

No matter the yahns, at the end of the day, you really just wanna marry a sweet naija girl.

shey you get choice before?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 11:54pm On Jan 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

shey you get choice before?

Shey you get choice too?

Isale, stop taking Ileke seriously, she is 21

Try going through her other ids, especially her first one, Toyinrayo

While using Toyinrayo, she was extremely naive and she revealed alot about herself. She is still a lil naive, but definitely more cautious now than when she was operating under Toyinrayo
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 11:54pm On Jan 27, 2011
dayokanu:

Not intentionally.  All in your mind.  tongue

Good idea but naija girls too get wahala. I heard Atlanta has a ratio of 8 women to 1 man Is it true?

To be honest, I'm not serious about that.  Just keeping with the theme of the opening post.

Not sure about ratio of male/female.  If you ask Stranger, he'll tell you I spend all my time at asalatu.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2011
fstranger1:

Shey you get choice too?

Dayo, am I 21? Yes or no?

Dont force an age on me. I know it's the thick skin, but my wrinkles are begining to appear. It saddens me when I hear "18" or "21". Plz okay?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2011
^^^ 22 this year!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

30 is not yet grown o, 40 are the years of enjoyment and true adulthood.
LOL can you understand Yoruba? Just curious, I've never seen you type it.

Nope, it doesnt.  smiley

I've typed it lots of times.  Bere lowo Stranger.  Se mo ti but e ri, Stranger?  I don't think so.  Anyway, one time when I was fit to be tied.  hehehehe.

fstranger1:

Try going through her other ids, especially her first one, Toyinrayo

While using Toyinrayo, she was extremely naive and she revealed alot about herself. She is still a lil naive, but definitely more cautious now than when she was operating under Toyinrayo

Oh, OK.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 28, 2011
Anywaz, what was me and Isale_gan n discuss tele?

Oh yeah, surviving abroad as a married woman with 6 children. One of my child is about going to college in a few, which school would you recommend?

I've typed it lots of times. Bere lowo Stranger. Se mo ti but e ri, Stranger? I don't think so. Anyway, one time when I was fit to be tied. hehehehe.
Jor bami bu daada. O ti fe ma k'oja aye e. Iwo nikan lo ni egba to le fun. Oro e ti su mi. angry
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 12:04am On Jan 28, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Dayo, am I 21? Yes or no?

Dont force an age on me. I know it's the thick skin, but my wrinkles are begining to appear. It saddens me when I hear "18" or "21". Plz okay?

Ileke,
You play a role well.  What's your major?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 12:07am On Jan 28, 2011
isale_gan2:

Ileke,

Something non-scince

When she was posting as Toyinrayo, she used to ask people to help her with basic algebra that kids do at the JSS level in Naija/

She is prolly majoring in anthropology or sociology or something non-intellectual. grin grin

Go through her posts under her Toyinrayo moniker, everything is there!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 28, 2011
isale_gan2:

Ileke,

Lol I am not playing a role, sweet. If I tell you guys that I am married with 6 kids, why is that so hard to believe?

Gymnastic. I loff the arts of body movement.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 12:10am On Jan 28, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Jor bami bu daada. O ti fe ma k'oja aye e. Iwo nikan lo ni egba to le fun. Oro e ti su mi. angry

I wouldn't do that anyway.  He might like it though.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 12:14am On Jan 28, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Lol I am not playing a role, sweet. If I tell you guys that I am married with 6 kids, why is that so hard to believe?

Gym ke?

DO you have to go to college to study gymnastics?

Isnt gymnastics self-explanatory?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 12:16am On Jan 28, 2011
fstranger1:

Something non-science

When she was posting as Toyinrayo, she used to ask people to help her with basic algebra that kids do at the JSS level in Naija/

She is prolly majoring in anthropology or sociology or something non-intellectual. grin grin

Go through her posts under her Toyinrayo moniker, everything is there!

'K.  Will do tonight. smiley

Ileke-IdI:

Why a Ghanaian dude have a tattoo of you on his body?  Your hubby cool with that?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 28, 2011
isale_gan2:

Why a Ghanaian dude have a tattoo of you on his body?  Your hubby cool with that?

You assumed my husband is Nigeria?

Never assume, my dia.

Well, you guys enjoy your thread, I've got a [i]baby [/i]to breastfeed  wink
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 12:22am On Jan 28, 2011
fstranger1:

Gym ke?

DO you have to go to college to study gymnastics?

Isnt gymnastics self-explanatory?

peekaboo smiley
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 12:23am On Jan 28, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You assumed my husband is Nigeria?

Never assume, my dia.

Well, you guys enjoy your thread, I've got a [i]baby [/i]to breastfeed  wink

Be that way.  I can play a role too. tongue

You said "a guy."  Not your hubby!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 12:24am On Jan 28, 2011
isale_gan2:

For Strange's eyes only.  You all mind your beeswax!  angry
[size=4pt]  You.  We need to talk.  There's an age diparity.  Probably should have made you tell me your age sooner.  You had said something about a psychiatry practice, and a couple other things.  Should have known you were "underage" the way you wind people up all over the place.[/size]  smiley

how old are you?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by tpia6: 12:30am On Jan 28, 2011
isale-gan, why do you keep hinting at things.

just curious.

and what's all this gym stuff.

I'm about to cancel my gym membership because they're turning it into some kind of hideout.

hope terrorists arent hiding there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (101)

How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone / This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) / Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.