Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

I Have Two Big Opportunities For You (only Serious Minds) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Two Big Opportunities For You (only Serious Minds) (410 Views)

Advice On What Business Can 200k Start.. Kindly Help Serious Minds Only / Sharp Online Business For Serious Minds / Another Big Opportunities At Your Door Step Grab It Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Two Big Opportunities For You (only Serious Minds) by KingZaddy(m): 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hello Ladies and gentlemen, I have something good for you, this is not about me now but about you and getting you financially large. Actually I have two things for you, big opportunity and big achievement after
What exactly am I talking about?

I am sure you felt the impact of that lock down and you can now see the bigger picture of online business, well I have business ideas for you but they are not free… wait don’t run away just yet. I know people love free things this isn’t free but very affordable, let me make this clear

I have a list of business ideas and the one you want varies with prices, here are the list of available money bringers
Cartooning
Affilate marketing
Book selling On amazon and others
Youtube
Instagram star
Video editor… more will come in later.
Now here is the thing, if you contact me and pick any of these options
I will provide you with links
connections
guidance
I will educate you on that idea
how you can start earning from it
I will teach you things people do not understand
I will teach you how to capture the mind of people
I will give you an idea tip that will forever unlock you thinking and solving mind. The point is I will help you establish online and help you with contents to grow money

When you contact me I will tell you the prices for each, and I can assure you it’s less than what you are thinking 

The earlier you start the better for you guys. Goodluck

Second big deal, now this one is on relationship and marriage counselling.

You can contact me for a counselling section which will cost you 5k, or you contact me for the advanced relationship book that costs 7k but wait… If you contact me and request for both counselling and the book instead of getting everything for 12k, you get both for 9k…

You must probably think it isn’t worth it well you can give it a push and see how it turns out.

My advices are 99% helpful, give it a try.

So guys you got two big pictures before you

Contact me on WhatsApp 08075144974
Email kngzaddy@gmail.com
Twitter @firstkingzaddy

Peace ladies and gentlemen.

Note: The business opportunity is available for both men and women, the counselling is available for both men and women but the e-book is strictly for men only. Bless 

(1) (Reply)

Lagostojozi.com offers Professional Errand Services From Lagos To Johannesburg / Are You Ready To Earn 70,000 Get In Here / Foreign Used Toyota Camry 2014 LE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.