Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor (34687 Views)

Ministerial Nominees: Osunbor, Mohammed May Make List / Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by Centcanada: 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Oshomole fears nobody because he knew there is no president in Aso Rock and that who ever that challenge him should have his or her self to blame because the government is running base on personal affair. If you challenge him(Oshomole) he will open the bag of cankaworm meaning he will tell the whole world that Buhari is death that's why even Tunubu and the rest that has skeleton on their cowbaord will like to allow him oshomole be. But I tell him today that Obaseki will shame him soon because no champion last forever.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by AsawanaDgreat: 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
Wetin concern Dangote with those selfish politicians?
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by AllenSpencer: 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
ictplotter:

At last Oshomole and his Lagos godfather will be put to shame. Edo is not Lagos, we will vote Obaseki or pdp governor.

Like your vote counts.

We will teach you a lesson in that part.

What can make one, can also break one. That will be the topic of the lesson
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by moderatedguy: 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
zurmacious:
Obaseki has already started a fight that he cannot end.
He will end d battle victorious

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by Sensiblerealist: 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
Forget this your flawed assertion. Godfathers dey everywhere.
Who role did Esama play in Edo politics and the great Tony Anenih, na foot soldiers?

SirMichael1:
What I do know is, if Obaseki doesn't win the primaries, he'll decamp to pdp and because of his familarity with the terrain (Edo state), he'll be made the party's primary candidate. When the guber. election comes, Oshomole will want to rig the election and that's when he'll see the full wraught of Obaseki who will be waiting for any nonsense from Oshomole.

I laughed when I saw Tinubu supporting Oshomole, Edo no be Lagos that will allow god fatherism.

what i do know is, obaseki wins either ways and let's face it, Oshomole is currently doing more harm than good. People said they don't want godfatherism but you're imposing yourself upon them against their wish.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by redsun(m): 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
In a normal situation, the people will decide who they want, but in that cesspit, the one that gives out more stolen stipends to the hungry voters wins. It is unfortunate.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by madridsta007(m): 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
SirMichael1:
What I do know is, if Obaseki doesn't win the primaries, he'll decamp to pdp and because of his familarity with the terrain (Edo state), he'll be made the party's primary candidate. When the guber. election comes, Oshomole will want to rig the election and that's when he'll see the full wraught of Obaseki who will be waiting for any nonsense from Oshomole.

I laughed when I saw Tinubu supporting Oshomole, Edo no be Lagos that will allow god fatherism.

what i do know is, obaseki wins either ways and let's face it, Oshomole is currently doing more harm than good. People said they don't want godfatherism but you're imposing yourself upon them against their wish.

Do you play Mortal Kombat?
He knows that "Finish Him!" is what Obaseki will do if he wins.
He wants to prevent that.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by XXLMANDIGO: 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
Are you kidding me?

discusant:

Before long, Buhari you call incompetent man shall have all the states in Nigeria under leadership of APC to run Nigeria on behalf of Fulani.

Fulani was part of the old Songhai Empire known for expansion through either conquest, or political manipulations. Fulani is using Nigeria's government for expansion of Fulani stronghold all over Nigeria for now. It shall soon be followed by force - conquest.
Southern politicians are going to be used until all of Nigeria becomes Fulani enclave.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by Angelfrost(m): 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
I swear down, I hear more about Oshiomhole vs Obaseki than Covid-19 these days...

That nonsense is almost beginning to trend more than George Floyd... One would almost think an election of universal impact was coming to Edo state.

Common state primaries, we nor go hear word again!!! Hian!!! undecided
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by coputa(m): 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
There's too much power and money in nigeria politics.past and present president,parliamentarians and governors in nigeria are super human that nobody can talk to,probably because of the enormous influence and wealth they 've acquired, examples are : gandollar vs sanusi, bouraillion vs ambode, osho vs obaseki. immagine oba of benin the edo's so revered,so to speak,could not talk to oshomhole.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by ddippset(m): 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Na dem..
lol

Our brothers from the yeast.

Once they support you, down you go.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by Resees: 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
Good thing is that In the next 10 to 15 years all those old miscreants mentioned above will be all dead and gone.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by Kingstanding: 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
SirMichael1:
What I do know is, if Obaseki doesn't win the primaries, he'll decamp to pdp and because of his familarity with the terrain (Edo state), he'll be made the party's primary candidate. When the guber. election comes, Oshomole will want to rig the election and that's when he'll see the full wraught of Obaseki who will be waiting for any nonsense from Oshomole. After he wins, I expect Oshiomole to be barnished.

. By conducting direct primaries which will allow all party card carriers to participate in the election is now godfatherism? Well, I am very sure you don't know anything about politics. If Obaseki is sure of himself he should not be afraided of direct primaries ok.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by Intrepid01(m): 3:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
SirMichael1:
What I do know is, if Obaseki doesn't win the primaries, he'll decamp to pdp and because of his familarity with the terrain (Edo state), he'll be made the party's primary candidate. When the guber. election comes, Oshomole will want to rig the election and that's when he'll see the full wraught of Obaseki who will be waiting for any nonsense from Oshomole. After he wins, I expect Oshiomole to be barnished.

Hmmm internet analysts una weldone o....who are the people that said so? Since when did the opinion of “people” started counting in this country? If it is that easy for Obaseki, he won’t be running around as he’s been doing from Lagos to Abuja? Anyways, before you attack me, I am not a supporter of any of the 2, cos they are part of the problem of the common people. But even as an observer, it is not as simple as you’ve opined it up there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by Badonasty(m): 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
They should settle it like they do in the old Wild West...man to man first to shoot
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by biggy26: 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
SirMichael1:

Don't mind that guy. Hypocrite.
But what about the so called certificate wahala, shey it won't bring litigation?
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by biggy26: 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
SirMichael1:

If Obaseki wins, won't it attract litigation? Because of the certificate wahala.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by Oracle20: 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
[
A country that has enough brain dead people like you obviously cannot move forward. People who cannot ask critical questions because they're blindfolded by their narrow selfish views. Osho did not say the governor should not contest he only said every member of the party at every ward should be involved in deciding the party's candidate; while the governor wants a few handpicked individuals (that can be easily induced) to choose the party's candidate. Yet Oshomole is the problem. The crisis escalated when an arrogant governor insisted that duly elected members of the house of assembly cannot sit in the house for no tenable reason but oshomole is the problem. A Governor who consistently boast of his achievement cannot face election in the various units of the society where his achievements are supposed to be seen?
If oshomole want to compromise the primary election, will it be easier for him if the election was held in various wards of the state than when a few delegates are allowed to to pick the candidate?
Honestly some of you guys need a brain check.

quote author=SirMichael1 post=90406527]What I do know is, if Obaseki doesn't win the primaries, he'll decamp to pdp and because of his familarity with the terrain (Edo state), he'll be made the party's primary candidate. When the guber. election comes, Oshomole will want to rig the election and that's when he'll see the full wraught of Obaseki who will be waiting for any nonsense from Oshomole. After he wins, I expect Oshiomole to be barnished.

[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by SirMichael1: 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kingstanding:
. By conducting direct primaries which will allow all party card carriers to participate in the election is now godfatherism? Well, I am very sure you don't know anything about politics. If Obaseki is sure of himself he should not be afraided of direct primaries ok.
You want to talk about fair politics? In 2016, Oshiomole himself led indirect primaries when he could have opted for direct. You didn't think it was for a reason right? Suddenly he wants to gather people when their a world wide lockdown to curtail a virus. Be wise!

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by Akolawole(m): 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
If those big guys including Buhari and the Oba cannot settle this matter,then this case is truly hopeless. grin Las Las Oshiomhole will be shamed

If Oshiomole will be shamed, what about Obaseki?
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by loyaltygame(m): 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
SirMichael1:

Who are the people pls?
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by middlebelter(m): 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
SirMichael1:

Sir Michael,we shall we be at liberty to quote also if Obaseki did not win.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by Olisehinnocent: 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
Let them do it in indaboski way!
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by Minjim: 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
[i][/i]
SirMichael1:

Maybe you were not born when a godfather from Edo imposed Obaseki on Apc in 2016
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by friday2011(m): 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
SirMichael1:

Correct guy grin

Over 2.5/double chance for Obaseki...

Na sure odds.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by SirMichael1: 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Minjim:
[i][/i]

Maybe you were not born when a godfather from Edo imposed Obaseki on Apc in 2016
He was still the governor at that time so that isn't a good father. More like a recomendation
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by SirMichael1: 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
middlebelter:

SirMichael,we shallbeat liberty to quote also ifObaseki did not win.
Yes! People will question their vote.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by nickxtra(m): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
SirMichael1:

You are blind to the issues on ground in Edo State. Obaseki has only told Edo people lies by saying the problem between him and the governor is that of godfatherism. Are you aware that over 70% of the top APC politicians in Edo has issues with Obaseki? Is it because they want to become godfathers too? In politics all over the world, you settle stakeholders who have worked and helped to a political position, and not fighting them immediately they helped to climb the ladder. Even in America, there are political patronages.
If I may ask you, does Chris Ogiewenyi wants to become a godfather too? Do Pius Odubu (former Deputy Governor), Chalrse Arhiavbere, Samson Osagie(former Senator), Patrick Obaiagbon(former House of Rep Member) Francis Inegbeneki, Hon. Abubabar Momoh(former House Rep Member), Osaro Obaze, Captain Hosa Okunbor, Ehigie West Idahosa(Former House of Rep Member), Lucky Imasuen ( former Deputy Governor) and many top APC members want to become godfathers too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by Horbar1: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
We sell quality day old Chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable prices.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by SirMichael1: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
nickxtra:
You are blind to the issues on ground in Edo State. Obaseki has only told Edo people lies by saying the problem between him and the governor is that of godfatherism. Are you aware that over 70% of the top APC politicians in Edo has issues with Obaseki? Is it because they want to become godfathers too? In politics all over the world, you settle stakeholders who have worked and helped to a political position, and not fighting them immediately they helped to climb the ladder. Even in America, there are political patronages.
If I may ask you, does Chris Ogiewenyi wants to become a godfather too? Do Pius Odubu (former Deputy Governor), Chalrse Arhiavbere, Samson Osagie(former Senator), Patrick Obaiagbon(former House of Rep Member) Francis Inegbeneki, Hon. Abubabar Momoh(former House Rep Member), Osaro Obaze, Captain Hosa Okunbor, Ehigie West Idahosa(Former House of Rep Member), Lucky Imasuen ( former Deputy Governor) and many top APC members want to become godfathers too?
Ask yourself this stupid question you're asking. "did oshiomole tell the world prior to when he became a governor that he wants to be a godfather?"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide / Deputy Senate Presidency: Sen. Ekweremadu And Ahmad Ali Ndume Lock Horns... / Yemi Osinbajo At George Weah Inauguration Ceremony In Liberia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.