Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Beautiful Mobile Photography Pictures Of Abuja Central Area - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Beautiful Mobile Photography Pictures Of Abuja Central Area (1351 Views)

Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... / Five Ways Of Making Money Through Photography / Sahara Group Unveils #TheGreenestLoveOfAllĀ instagram Photography Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Mobile Photography Pictures Of Abuja Central Area by Adebayor1(m): 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
As the lockdown ease off. So I had my initial city center tour mainly for sight seeing. Also to tap in ideas and inspirations to what the city holds post COVID-19.
BTW I'm a corp member serving here in Abuja
NOTE: All pictures taken by me.
Shot and edited with SamsungA30

Pic 1 Abuja National Central Mosque

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Mobile Photography Pictures Of Abuja Central Area by Adebayor1(m): 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
2.. National Art and Culture Towers still under construction.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Mobile Photography Pictures Of Abuja Central Area by Adebayor1(m): 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
3. World Trade Center

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Mobile Photography Pictures Of Abuja Central Area by Adebayor1(m): 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
4 Church Gate
5 National Christian Center

Re: Beautiful Mobile Photography Pictures Of Abuja Central Area by Adebayor1(m): 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
6 Central Bank of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mobile Photography Pictures Of Abuja Central Area by Perfecttouch(m): 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
Maybe you should take up a course in photography mastery, you will really go fsr in it

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mobile Photography Pictures Of Abuja Central Area by Adebayor1(m): 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
Perfecttouch:
Maybe you should take up a course in photography mastery, you will really go fsr in it
thank you and I do have a page on IG @adepojubrown where I show case my shoots.
I do content photography, landscape photography and other photo manipulation.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Mobile Photography Pictures Of Abuja Central Area by CornOak(m): 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
Adebayor1:
thank you and I do have a page on IG @adepojubrown where I show case my shoots.
I do content photography, landscape photography and other photo manipulation.

Very nice. Nice framing, color grading, and editing. Keep up the good work.

By the way, did you edit with Lightroom Mobile?
Re: Beautiful Mobile Photography Pictures Of Abuja Central Area by Adebayor1(m): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
CornOak:

Very nice. Nice framing, color grading, and editing. Keep up the good work.

By the way, did you edit with Lightroom Mobile?
yes I did. Thanks for the comment tho.
Re: Beautiful Mobile Photography Pictures Of Abuja Central Area by CornOak(m): 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
Adebayor1:
yes I did. Thanks for the comment tho.

Awesome.
Re: Beautiful Mobile Photography Pictures Of Abuja Central Area by Genesils(m): 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
Waoh, I love this

Wait, Samsung A30? Lemme go check the specs grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mobile Photography Pictures Of Abuja Central Area by Trades07: 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
this is something epic

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mobile Photography Pictures Of Abuja Central Area by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
So beautiful

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mobile Photography Pictures Of Abuja Central Area by yusufu16: 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
You need to improve on your light exposure. You photos look dull
Re: Beautiful Mobile Photography Pictures Of Abuja Central Area by Adebayor1(m): 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
yusufu16:
You need to improve on your light exposure. You photos look dull
thank you

(1) (Reply)

How To Create NFT Art On Your Mobile Phone Under 10min / Free Ebook Cover Design Software / [why] Is This Forum Dead Or Dying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.