Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira (29326 Views)

Get Specialized & Personal Help Buying Electronics In U.s.a And Pay In Naira. / Pre-order Your Items/goods From U.S.A & Pay In Naira ( %50 Deposit ) Hurry Now! / Pls Where Can I Get A Very Good Phone Shop In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by jojway: 8:19am On Feb 08, 2011
Hi catlantic,wat if I want to buy an item that is cheaper in the UK than US,can I still use your site?If yes are there extral charges for this?since you guys solely deal with US stores.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by CATLANTIC: 10:38am On Feb 08, 2011
@ Jojway
Hi catlantic,wat if I want to buy an item that is cheaper in the UK than US,can I still use your site?If yes are there extral charges for this?since you guys solely deal with US stores.

Using our website, you can only purchase from US stores. Most of the time you will find the same thing sold in the UK in one of the US stores at even cheaper prices. I suggest you try looking for it first at US stores. However we can purchase from any where in the world through our business procurement unit and the charges are processed manually.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by jojway: 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2011
@ Catlantic,thanks for your response I will get back here.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by collymanze(m): 11:32am On Feb 09, 2011
Hi,Please can I get a Camcorder for $250 as my budget?I looked through Amazon using your site, what I found was above my budget.Please help.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by jojway: 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2011
I will like to visit your Nigerian Office,address pls
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by collymanze(m): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2011
Dear CATLANTIC,

I have been struggling to place an order online using your website, for an HP pavilion laptop. Each time I select "Amazon" on the "Site in View" section, it takes me back to "Recommended sites" and if I try continuing by clicking on "save item", it will give me an error report thus: "Category and Site in View required". Kindly explain how best to bypass this hitch and please get in touch with your programmers to fix it.

Waiting for your prompt response please.
Thanks.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by CATLANTIC: 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2011
Hi,Please can I get a Camcorder for $250 as my budget?I looked through Amazon using your site, what I found was above my budget.Please help.

If you are looking for a bargain, go to Ebay. I am sure you will find a camcorder there for 50 bucks
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by CATLANTIC: 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2011
@Jojway

Please click on locations on our website for our office addresses
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by CATLANTIC: 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2011
I have been struggling to place an order online using your website, for an HP pavilion laptop. Each time I select "Amazon" on the "Site in View" section, it takes me back to "Recommended sites" and if I try continuing by clicking on "save item", it will give me an error report thus: "Category and Site in View required". Kindly explain how best to bypass this hitch and please get in touch with your programmers to fix it.

We have fixed this problem

Thanks
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by goldincome(m): 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2011
CATLANTIC:

We have fixed this problem

Thanks

Recheck it. It is still not corrected
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by CATLANTIC: 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2011
Sorry about that. We passed the info to IT department and I thought they fixed it. Will follow up ASAP
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by jojway: 11:02am On Feb 11, 2011
I visited your office at Allen Avenue,had a talk with your business procurement manager.The problem now is that am yet to find stores at US for my items,though I gave him details for my items, he said your staff will make extensive search for me and they will get back.Meanwhile,am still some making search, as soon as I hear from your Allen office coupled with what am able to get on my own ,I will place my orders.
Thanks.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by CATLANTIC: 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2011
@jojway

Sure! I happy to hear you are being helped
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2011
NICE ONE, DON'T BE LEFT OUT
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by edwintey: 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2011
Thanks
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by collymanze(m): 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2011
@CATLANTIC, thanks. I have just tried the site once more and the problem I reported has been fixed. I am happy about this and I hope that of the online payment gateway will soon be fixed. Nice one though, keep it up! We're solidly behind you.

Bravo!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by DONZIGWE: 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2011
I HAVE GONE THROUGH YOUR SITE AND I MUST COMMEND YOU GUYS FOR HAVING ONE OF THE BEST E-COMMERCE WEBSITE IN NIGERIA.
I WOULD TRY YOU GUYS OUT AND SEE WHAT YOUR SYSTEM LOOK LIKE.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Draniel: 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2011
@Catlantic,Pls don't forget to hala me when you find BB Emparthy used one.Thanks
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by collymanze(m): 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2011
Hello CATLANTIC,
Has the PAYGATE been restored yet?

Thanks.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by CATLANTIC: 10:56am On Feb 16, 2011
Our payment gateway is working. We recorded successful transactions. So please contact your bank if your card is not being accepted.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by CATLANTIC: 1:21am On Feb 17, 2011
We have just implemented an upgrade to our site. You will notice that on the shopping section,we have made the order panel more distinct from the external sites. We have also added more categories and sites. More upgrades are coming soon.

Let us know what you think.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by collymanze(m): 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2011
We have just implemented an upgrade to our site. You will notice that on the shopping section,we have made the order panel more distinct from the external sites. We have also added more categories and sites. More upgrades are coming soon.

Let us know what you think.

Quite impressive! Good job, keep it up. I have actually taken time to tour the site once more and its now very unique, i must commend you. Good job.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by jojway: 10:03am On Feb 18, 2011
Yea Catlantic,I got an email from your Nigerian Office concerning my search for items in US stores but am yet to have my list compiled from my end here, as soon as am done you will get my order.I must say your support service is perfect.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Adious: 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2011
Hi Catlantic, your emergence as one of the strong e-business company in Nigeria is a good one, but I think you need to make yourself known in the industry.This  am saying because Nigerians really need your services just that they don't have an idea of a reliable and transparent company like yours.I got to know about your site through a friend of mine and few days later I met somebody who needed some softwares from the US and dnt even know hw to get them online via a Nigerian company so I have to tell him of Circuit atlantic.So pls create more awareness Nigerians need your services!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Qaslay(m): 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2011
Great service. Please can you explain how you calculate your service charge for items. From the images you pasted, it seems the service charge increases at a geometric rate, so what is the advantage of buying many items at once?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by CATLANTIC: 3:04am On Feb 21, 2011
Great service. Please can you explain how you calculate your service charge for items. From the images you pasted, it seems the service charge increases at a geometric rate, so what is the advantage of buying many items at once?

Thanks for your comments. Our service charge is fixed at 10% of your costs. In addition to that we insure your items with our PS&DG (product safety and delivery guarantee) which is 3% of your costs . We also surcharge for bank fees required to transfer your funds to the US where the purchase is made. This means that the higher the value of your items, the higher the amount charged for our service. But the percentage remains the same. Your shipping costs are calculated based on the cost of bringing your goods to Nigeria by the airlines.

When you check out your selected items, these costs will be displayed in full for you to see.

I hope this helps.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by jojway: 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2011
@Catlantic,so far am impressed I just placed my orders.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by CATLANTIC: 3:38am On Feb 22, 2011
Please remember to come back and comment when you finally get your orders delivered
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by moonraker(m): 5:35am On Feb 22, 2011
@ Poster

Are debit cards from union bank accepted?? also i tried registering but

u havent approved my acct and well its seems i can order anything without me

registering,
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by jojway: 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2011
Please how do I track my orders??
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by caringchi(f): 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2011
sorry to deviate a little.

has anyone in the house used uk2meonline.com, they render same services?
are they good?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Techtragadgets *hot* - redmi note 3, doogee f5. Xiaomi, Elephone, Umi, tablets / Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In Newark, New Jersey!! Shipping To Nigeria / New 360 Degree Pouch For Galaxy Tab 10.1, Tab2 7.0 And Note 8.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.