Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira - Technology Market (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira (29338 Views)

Get Specialized & Personal Help Buying Electronics In U.s.a And Pay In Naira. / Pre-order Your Items/goods From U.S.A & Pay In Naira ( %50 Deposit ) Hurry Now! / Pls Where Can I Get A Very Good Phone Shop In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2013
dekunbi: Hello, please I would like to buy children clothes and shoes, I have my own shipping address in d usa d store can deliver to, all I need is for you to help me pay for the items online. Please is it possible.

¥es it is Dekunbi. We cna help you buy any thing you want from the US. We have completely redesigned the site to accomodate all types of items anyone wants to buy.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2013
SALES IN THE US!!!!!.

Its about time sales and HUGE promos began in the United States. You're probably wondering how you can cut travel costs and get these discounted items? Circuit Atlantic's got you covered!!!!!!

With our premium affordable shipping rates and absolutely fast delivery periods, you'll have your items in NO TIME, AT LITTLE COST.

Register at www.circuitatlantic.com and join our 13k+ fan base today.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Israel4u: 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
Really Genuine? by Israel4u:
4:38pm
I have been patiently waiting for
CIRCUITATLANTIC do deliver to me
a HP ENVY Smart touch laptop
which I ordered on the 27th of May
2014. Today 1st of july 2014 I
called to inquired why I haven't
receive my Laptop and to my
amazement I was told that there
was an issue with my laptop. I was
told that my Laptop was broken in
the course of logistic handling and
that a refund is going to be
made,,after which another
procurement will be made and
send to me..I was told to exercise
patience for a week for the
procurement to take effect...Hmm
Please Someone should tell me if
this is a Good Experience with
circuit Atlantic...From my own end,
this is a bad experience and a sign
of incompetency from their
end...@catlanta I know you will
want to exonerate yourself.....
1405270825 is my order
number..Please rewrite the wrongs
and make it write by taking cogent
steps to get me another Order or
REFUND MY MONEY.......mogana
yakari
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2014
Good evening, we apologize for your experience with this order. With so many moving parts some issues do come up on rare occassions. The damage to your laptop occurred while in possession of FedEx as they were making delivery to you. We have taken up this issue with them on your behalf and they will give us a refund for the value of the product. We understand how you must feel but do understand that this is clearly not incompetency on our part. Your laptop will be reordered and delivered to you in the shortest possible time. Thank you.
Israel4u: Really Genuine? by Israel4u:
4:38pm
I have been patiently waiting for
CIRCUITATLANTIC do deliver to me
a HP ENVY Smart touch laptop
which I ordered on the 27th of May
2014. Today 1st of july 2014 I
called to inquired why I haven't
receive my Laptop and to my
amazement I was told that there
was an issue with my laptop. I was
told that my Laptop was broken in
the course of logistic handling and
that a refund is going to be
made,,after which another
procurement will be made and
send to me..I was told to exercise
patience for a week for the
procurement to take effect...Hmm
Please Someone should tell me if
this is a Good Experience with
circuit Atlantic...From my own end,
this is a bad experience and a sign
of incompetency from their
end...@catlanta I know you will
want to exonerate yourself.....
1405270825 is my order
number..Please rewrite the wrongs
and make it write by taking cogent
steps to get me another Order or
REFUND MY MONEY.......mogana
yakari
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Israel4u: 11:02am On Jul 07, 2014
I have been calling circuitatlantic
they have been busying my
calls..what a heck is wrong with this
people..is this how a customer care
hotline suppose to be handle
Frankly speaking the set of people
working at circuitatlantic are not
effective and competent...you mail
them they won't reply,you call
them they won't pick your call
please what impression are they
given to people especially new
customers....Circuitatlantic Services sucks...I am just blaming
myself for making use of their
service
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Israel4u: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
in respect to order 1405270825 I want to frankly let you guys know that shifting the blame to fedex is out of it instead be responsible for everything..in the first place I don't have anything to do with Fedex because I don't know Fedex and I don't want to know Fedex. it is circuitatlantic LTD I transacted business with and for God sake I paid you guys delivery charges to my door step. Please in the name of God I didn't transact any business with FEDEX and for crying out loud if FEDEX damage my order you have to be responsible for it after all is FEDEX not part of your logistic department. How many Years is it going to take to process refund for God sake..it didn't take me a day to pay that money into your account when I was making use of your procurement service then why is it taking eternity to process the refund...Please get me a new laptop after all I paid for insurance...you and Fedex or whatever can sort out yourselves later that doesn't have to be my own problem...
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Israel4u: 11:05am On Jul 17, 2014
Circuitatlantic...in respect to order 1405270825.it was on july 8,2014 that I communicated with you guys asking to know about the new development of the on going refunding process with FEDEX and you guys assured me that everything was under control.To my amazement this morning,17th of july 2014 I received a delivery update in respect to the above order that it has been delivered and you guys hope that I am happy with my order...PLease I have not received any delivery in this regards. I will be happy if you guys will expedite action on the reordering of the same order in question..
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by euwajeh(m): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
EVERY SHIPPING COMPANY HAS IS UP AND DOWN SOMETIMES
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
euwajeh:
EVERY SHIPPING COMPANY HAS IS OWN UP AND DOWN SOMETIMES . I HAVE USED THEIR SERVICES WITHOUT ANY ISSUES .
Why are some people like this? Their conscience can easily be bought. This dude was ranting up and down Nairaland a few weeks ago about the abysmal service he received from Shippyme, only to start singing a different tune probably after he was settled by management.
Nemesis will certainly catch up with you, mark my words!!!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by euwajeh(m): 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
@ dsunmade my conscience cannot be brought as I am typing this message twinskenny and I have not yet been paid for our lost items.
dsunmade:

Why are some people like this? Their conscience can easily be bought. This dude was ranting up and down Nairaland a few weeks ago about the abysmal service he received from Shippyme, only to start singing a different tune probably after he was settled by management.
Nemesis will certainly catch up with you, mark my words!!!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
euwajeh:
@ dsunmade my conscience can never be brought as I am typing this message twinskenny and I has not been paid for our lost items.
Then, be truthful about everything! If you have had issues but the issues were resolved, state it as such!!!
Do not state that you have had no issues with Shippyme when you have a package that has not been delivered for over 2 months!

1 Like

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by euwajeh(m): 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
@ dusmade I understand you my brother. But it will be unfair to damage the company image because of one staff. Please don't be offended.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
He said on anoda thread that they were kind enuff to compensate him and he's singing anoda tune here.
I don't knw wat shippy did to him but d tactic might just backfire...it screams insincerity
dsunmade:

Then, be truthful about everything! If you have had issues but the issues were resolved, state it as such!!!
Do not state that you have had no issues with Shippyme when you have a package that has not been delivered for over 2 months!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by euwajeh(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2014
Please note that twinskenny and I have not been paid. Because we didn't put insurance, you can contact twinskenny he will tell you.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by shrekandfiona: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2014
euwajeh:
Please note that twinskenny and I have not been paid. Because we didn't put insurance, you can contact twinskenny he will tell you. Twinskenny and I have contacted our lawyers.
grin you are one hell of a funny inconsistent dude. Any way check my last post on their cc thread and your lawyer may be better informed. Euwajeh you crack me up cheesy were you high on weed yesterday?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by euwajeh(m): 9:31am On Oct 18, 2014
@shreandfiona no vex o. Is just that I feel for d company.
shrekandfiona:

grin you are one hell of a funny inconsistent dude. Any way check my last post on their cc thread and your lawyer may be better informed. Euwajeh you crack me up cheesy were you high on weed yesterday?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by twinskenny(m): 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
Israel4u:
Circuitatlantic...in respect to order 1405270825.it was on july 8,2014 that I communicated with you guys asking to know about the new development of the on going refunding process with FEDEX and you guys assured me that everything was under control.To my amazement this morning,17th of july 2014 I received a delivery update in respect to the above order that it has been delivered and you guys hope that I am happy with my order...PLease I have not received any delivery in this regards. I will be happy if you guys will expedite action on the reordering of the same order in question..

same story everywhiere
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by twinskenny(m): 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
He said on anoda thread that they were kind enuff to compensate him and he's singing anoda tune here.
I don't knw wat shippy did to him but d tactic might just backfire...it screams insincerity

the truth is that... he has agreed to there compensation.. praising them to me look absurd. i am creating a thread about this issue tommorow by the way,, and i will keep updating you guys as things unfold!!!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
PLease note that the customer was given a replacement laptop. He selected the insurance option and when the laptop was damaged enroute to his location by Fedex agents, we made an instant replacement of the laptop. The last part of that conversation has been removed by the nairaland data loss. Every customer who purchases insurance for a Shippyme/Circuit Atlantic transaction is covered 100%.
twinskenny:

same story everywhiere

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Techtragadgets *hot* - redmi note 3, doogee f5. Xiaomi, Elephone, Umi, tablets / Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In Newark, New Jersey!! Shipping To Nigeria / New 360 Degree Pouch For Galaxy Tab 10.1, Tab2 7.0 And Note 8.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.