Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira (29339 Views)

Get Specialized & Personal Help Buying Electronics In U.s.a And Pay In Naira. / Pre-order Your Items/goods From U.S.A & Pay In Naira ( %50 Deposit ) Hurry Now! / Pls Where Can I Get A Very Good Phone Shop In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by willycrown: 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2011
So many mouth watering deals on online storess like Amazon, Ebay, Buy.com, babyuniverse.com, overstock.com etc.

Visit www.circuitatlantic.com to view them all!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by desertboom(m): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2011
Good people. . . How can I get a fairly used laptop? Atleast, 1G RAM specification. I don't have much money because I'm a student. Thanks as I await your responses
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by irohadis: 4:00am On Sep 15, 2011
Your best bet is ebay.

You need to search for the item/s you want to buy on ebay here: http://circuitatlantic.com/shop-in-the-usa

When you have made your choices, follow the instructions in the following link to place your order:
http://circuitatlantic.com/online-shopping-nigeria. Our current exchange rates, shipping and service charges, as well as the total cost of your order will be displayed when you place your order.

Do get back to us for any further inquiries.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by willycrown: 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2011
The exchange rate of Naira to dollar has dropped, This automatically reduces what you pay for your online purchase.

If you put this with the incredible deals now running on major american online stores, it definitely would be smart to rush to our site, www.circuitatlantic.com to take advantage of these opportunities
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by willycrown: 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2011
TESTIMONY OF A SATISFIED CUSTOMER

"Thank you for Safe delivery:
I took delivery of my Google android tablet, S 95 Digital Canon camera and Bag which Ordered for from Circuit Atlantic just this morning. I couldn't believe my eyes when I receive a call from the courier man. Initially I was worried realising the danger of doing on line business in Nigeria.

I must confess that you made me happy and confident to be a patriotic Nigeria, " IBRAHIM BELLO

This is just one of the several positive comments we get daily from our satisfied customers. To unjoy unparalled satisfaction in your online shopping, visit us at www.circuitatlantic.com
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by willycrown: 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2011
Right now, some really great deals are available on Amazon, Best Buy, Ebay and other top American online stores. Check out www.circuitatlantic.com for details
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by willycrown: 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2011
Been to www.circuitatlantic.com of late? Please do. There are some incredible products on sale right now. Check the Bargain Zone page to view these deals
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by walebee(m): 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2011
You can also find quality products on clickshops.com.ng right here in Nigeria - visit www.clickshops.com.ng

[img]http://www.emailbroadcast.name/uploadfolder/hotselling.jpg[/img]
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by willycrown: 10:10am On Sep 27, 2011
Right now, there are some incredibly great deals on major online shopping sites like Amazon, Ebay, ABT.com etc. Dont take my words for it, visit www.circuitatlantic.com to see for yourself!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by willycrown: 9:56am On Sep 29, 2011

Guys, this is an incredible offer! Sporting an intricate design and subdial system, this bold Seiko chronograph is precise on time and measurement. And at $88 (77% off regular price of $395 ) it is almost free. GET ONE NOW!

For more details, click on the link below:
http://www.buy.com/prod/seiko-men-s-chronograph-silver-dial-stainless-steel/224172743.html

And of course, you can buy this and other products at great discounts from different American stores through our website, www.circuitatlantic.com
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by willycrown: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2011

NCREDIBLE!!!
An aura of brilliance. This Red Line timepiece glows with its irradiant charm. Its smooth design will intensify anyone's personality. FOR JUST $99 a mere 13% of the list price of $750, U could be a proud owner of this rare beauty. click on the link below for details:

http://www.buy.com/prod/red-line-men-s-racer-chronograph-silver-dial-stainless-steel/224172729.html?sellerId=15596522

Visit www.circuitatlantic.com for this and other incredible deals
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by willycrown: 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2011

Gardener Canvas Slip On

@$55.00 only
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3438270&sProdEvar=Recently%20Viewed

Up your flair!,  With the new ralph lauren polo and the warf hightop sneakers!

Everybody wants to standout with a satorial statement, but you can choose to be the ultimate standard!

You dont need to look far and wide to create a standard of your own,
you can actually sit in the comfort of your homes, offices and even at your place of rendezvous
and comfortably shop abroad @ www.circuitatlantic.com
not only that!, your items and purchases would be delivered to you at the comfort of your homes!
Guess what? It gets better!, you get to pay in #aira!!

For these beauties log onto our site, www.circuitatlantic.com
and follow the link of your choice!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by kkokoma: 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2011
I think you people should work on your services before doing this kind of marketing. I will not be using circuit Atlantic again. I am currently having a very terrible experience because of an order I placed after reading this ad. I have not received the order more that two weeks after their stated delivery period, but all emails to them are unanswered even though they are still sending me adverts to my mailbox. I am regretting seriously!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by willycrown: 9:34am On Oct 07, 2011
"your services are noteworthy. great work"

Osoba Osaze-- A satisfied customer

Need we say more?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by willycrown: 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2011
[s]I think you people should work on your services before doing this kind of marketing. I will not be using circuit Atlantic again. I am currently having a very terrible experience because of an order I placed after reading this ad. I have not received the order more that two weeks after their stated delivery period, but all emails to them are unanswered even though they are still sending me adverts to my mailbox. I am regretting seriously![/s]

@KKOKOMA:We are very sorry that you are less than satisfied with our service. We can assure you that your stated experience is unusual, as it is our policy to reply all our customer's mails and deal summarily with any complaints. It is possible that you sent your mail to the wrong address. Please send it to circuitatlantic@gmail.com and we assure you that all your issues will be attended to.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by irohadis: 3:42am On Nov 14, 2011
@kkokoma

I am sure you must have received your goods by now. But to correct willycrown, the proper email is support@circuitatlantic.com.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by temzma(f): 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2011
Online shopping made easy cheesy
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2011
Don't miss out on the AMAZING deals happening online right now. End of year sales are in full gear on various online stores . Get your dream smart phones designer wears, and many other things you never thought you could afford. log on to circuitatlantic.com and start shopping now.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by MscathyZ: 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2011
Are there really a lot of online sales going on right now? like what percentage of discounts?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2011
HI Cathy, yes there are a lot of online sales going on everyday. Discounts vary according to the product category and the vendor, for instance, you can get up to 80% discounts on some fashion brands on ebay.com and amazon.com. you will find the vendors for every category of product you could want to buy on our website circuitatlantic.com.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by MscathyZ: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2011
nice! thanx. grin
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by temzma(f): 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2011
Get great gift bundles for your loved ones this season. From $10, you can get great packages from online stores like ebay.com, amazon.com,
toysrus.com, khols.com, overstock.com among many others. log on to circuitalantic.com, shop now and light up the faces of your loved ones this season. grin
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 5:34am On Nov 21, 2011
Hey nairalanders, its gift bundles deals week on circitatlantic.com. be sure to check out the deal of the day every day this week and you'll see how you can get amazing gift packages at unbeatable prices at US stores.Here's how:
log on to circuitatlantic.com, click on the bargain zone button and you can check out the deal of the day.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by HopeD1(f): 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2011
please how can i get a good laptop online?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2011
@Hope, its pretty easy (with circuitatlantic.com) log on to circuitatlantic.com, on our homepage, you'll see a menu with a list of product categories. Click on 'computers and electronics' and you'll navigate to a page with the various online vendors that sell computers and other electronics. You'll find computers on any of the vendor's sites. There are plenty of options; new, used or company refurbished (make sure you look at more than one site and compare the products and prices so that you can get the best value for your money.)
After you've gotten what you want, fill in the shopping form on our site with the required information concerning your purchase like site in view , price, item number, etc. Finally, save your item(s) and place your order. For more details click on the 'how to shop' button the our homepage.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2011
With just $20, you can get amazing fashion gifts for up to six people in your family! Check out wholesalefashionsquare.com.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by HopeD1(f): 10:38am On Nov 23, 2011
thanks
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by MscathyZ: 7:24am On Nov 24, 2011
This week's special deals in the bargain zone are cool ! There is something for everyone and they are all under $20 cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Techtragadgets *hot* - redmi note 3, doogee f5. Xiaomi, Elephone, Umi, tablets / Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In Newark, New Jersey!! Shipping To Nigeria / New 360 Degree Pouch For Galaxy Tab 10.1, Tab2 7.0 And Note 8.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.