Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira (29337 Views)

Get Specialized & Personal Help Buying Electronics In U.s.a And Pay In Naira. / Pre-order Your Items/goods From U.S.A & Pay In Naira ( %50 Deposit ) Hurry Now! / Pls Where Can I Get A Very Good Phone Shop In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 8:05am On Nov 24, 2011
You're right Cathy, and it's only going to get better. Make sure you check out the deal of the day everyday in the bargain zone on circuitatlantic.com
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2011
If you want to get your mum, sister or aunt something special but affordable this Xmas, i suggest you check out the deal of the day in the bargain zone on circuitatlantic.com
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2011
IT'S BLACK FRIDAY! That means massive sales are going on in the US right now. You can join the thousands that are trooping to stores right now and enjoy the huge discounts they are getting without the hassle or stress they are going through. Log on to circuitatlantic.com and shop in any of our categories. Don't miss out on this opportunity. wink
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by hopeday: 11:46pm On Nov 26, 2011
willycrown:

[s]I think you people should work on your services before doing this kind of marketing. I will not be using circuit Atlantic again. I am currently having a very terrible experience because of an order I placed after reading this ad. I have not received the order more that two weeks after their stated delivery period, but all emails to them are unanswered even though they are still sending me adverts to my mailbox. I am regretting seriously![/s]

@KKOKOMA:We are very sorry that you are less than satisfied with our service. We can assure you that your stated experience is unusual, as it is our policy to reply all our customer's mails and deal summarily with any complaints. It is possible that you sent your mail to the wrong address. Please send it to circuitatlantic@gmail.com and we assure you that all your issues will be attended to.

I'm here to state my true experience with Atlantic, made my order Tuesday 8th, pay Thursday 10th and on Friday got confirmation that they have paid for my items. before the confirmation, I took time to check amazon.com where I chosed for the 3 items and found out that the prices of the items have dropped slightly. 'dem chop my 12 dollars after I don pay their changes'. Here I think a real PROFESSIONAL outfit should let me know I have a surplus, even if they cannot pay it back, allow me to use it in subsequent orders.
On Wednesday the 16th I received another mail saying that they have gotten my order from the vendor and that it is been prepared for shipping with the promise that it will get to me 5 to 10 working days. pls note that each time I received a massage from them, I usually check my account on their site which will read the same thing. On Friday the 18th, I check my account with them again and it reads items 'shipped'. Note that this I received no mail to that effect, but my account reads shipped.
On Monday the 21th when my thoughts were that the next mail I will receive is the one to tell me to come for my stuff, it was the same one I got earlier telling me they have just received my items that it will get to between 5 and 10. In annoyance I mailed them, noone replied, the next day I mailed again, up till now no response. This is the same email I used when I was making enquiry and response was swift. When the 17 days working period expires, which is next week, I will be back again, whether I get the items or not.

I'm not here to spoil anyone's business, but I'm far from happy, specially when you fail to communicate with your customers.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2011
@Hopeday, we (and a plethora of satisfied customers will attest to this) still maintain that your case is VERY unusual. We do not have any records of unanswered emails in our system. It will be very helpful if you let us know the following:
-Your email address(the one you've been using to correspond with us)
-The email address that you have been sending mails to
-Your Order number.
Please call us on 08102723294 or provide us with your own number so we can call you.
Thank you.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by hopeday: 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2011
Catlanta:

@Hopeday, we (and a plethora of satisfied customers will attest to this) still maintain that your case is VERY unusual. We do not have any records of unanswered emails in our system. It will be very helpful if you let us know the following:
-Your email address(the one you've been using to correspond with us)
-The email address that you have been sending mails to
-Your Order number.
Please call us on 08102723294 or provide us with your own number so we can call you.
Thank you.

It is very interesting that you say nothing about the reduction I notice in price before you made payment. In any case, I have just received an email that my items are ready for collection which I will admit still within the promised 10-17 working days period.
I will give my order number simply to make you know I truly made an order. CA1111080022 my email trippleconsent@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2011
Thanks for noting that we kept our word concerning the 10-17 working days delivery period. About the discount, be assured that it will be looked into and sorted out. Don't worry, we won't ' chop' your $12. wink
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2011
Cyber Week sales are in full swing .Eye popping, lip smacking, mouth watering deals you do not want to miss out on. Get circuitatlantic.com and start shopping now!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by hopeday: 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2011
Samsung Tab usb adapter. , $23.77 
Samsung Tab charger. , $15. 48           
Samsung Tab 8.9 leather case. , $15.45       
All other charges amount to $41.27
Total amount paid. , $95.97      in naira
Another thing is that the charger they send has no cord to plug into the tablet, amazon and other online store will display their products exactly the way they are, the one I chosed has a usb cord, or is this a wireless charger?

I hope my remaining items get to me.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by hopeday: 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2011
CATLANTIC
You have not been here to respond to my claims for about 10 hrs now and that looks unlike you. Can someone pls click on the links below and see if I was lying. They gave me a charger without a usb cord, check this link and see what I paid for.

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Detachable-Charger-ETA-P10JBEGSTA/dp/B004VG7C5U/ref=pd_sbs_pc_1

After my initial post here today, which is right above this, I got yet another mail that my items are been prepared for shipping, I went to check my account on their site, and on the missing item I could see 'prepared for shipping' with today's date 29th.

Whoever you are that speaks for Atlantic, I can't wait for your response.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by femmebell(f): 3:49am On Nov 30, 2011
You people are confirmed fraudsters.
@hopeday na wa a for you o. A fraudster comes to you under false pretenses, takes your money and vanishes. That the company delivered your goods within the promised period contradicts your statement above. You claim that you're not here to spoil anyone's business but i'm sure you are smart enough to know the consequences of these kind of posts. If i had not used this company's services before with satisfactory results, i wouldn't  go anywhere near them. I'm sure any issues you have can be directly resolved with the company. embarassed
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by hopeday: 10:02am On Nov 30, 2011
@femme bell
I can say I'm sorry for using such word, when you are really angry there is nothing you can not say. I want to believe you have been following my posts and that statement you particularly pointed is not the only thing you can see. Pls help me with the word to qualify someone who collects your money for 3 things and gave you 1/2.

Why you bother about my posts here really baffles me because this actually is their tread, they answer most people here. I think you should, as a customer that trust them tell them to correct their wrong, and I will be here to apologise. Like I said, there is nothing one cannot say in anger.

I am still waiting for their response here, unless you are one of them. I have been following this tread a long time to know customers suddenly turned speakers. 15k to a villager like me is a lot of money
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2011
Hopeday, our US office is sending in receipts with the full details for the purchase which we will forward to you. We enjoin you to have a little patience. This issue will be cleared up very soon.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by irohadis: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2011
@hopeday

I have deemed it fit to publish the receipt of your purchases here for you and others to see.

1. Where you listed $23.77 for this item:http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-30-Pin-Adapter-Galaxy-10-1/dp/B0059UGY42/ref=pd_sim_pc_5, the company found it at 18.86, cheaper than what you listed
2. Where you listed $15.45, you did not capture the shipping costs of $4.5 for this item: http://www.amazon.com/Acase-Samsung-Quality-Premium-Leather/dp/B0062Z2RZS/ref=sr_1_92?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1320655931&sr=1-92. This brought your total for this item to $19.99
3. Because two items (the charger and adapter) are both sold by Amazon, billed and shipped together, our system updated the total cost for both against each item. This does not mean that they each cost $33.95. We owe you a balance of 0.41cents when you adjust the costs. It must be an error to read the listing as an additional charge by our staff and for this we apologise.
4. You can see that your items have different "estimated delivery" dates to our facility. The first is November 15 2011 (we have delivered those to you) and the second is Nov 17 - 22 (the items in transit). Yet these are estimated delivery dates and may differ from actual dates of delivery. You placed your order on the 8th of November and it was approved on the 10th, which I believe is the date you paid. 17 working days is 3 and a half weeks. We delivered the first in 2 and half weeks and the other has been updated in your user account as ready to ship for you to get it next week.

We have kept our word.

Your user account is designed to provide you with updates on the status of your orders. You can call customer service to seek additional clarifications.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by irohadis: 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2011
@ Hopeday

Here is the receipt for your purchases

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by hopeday: 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2011
@CATLANTIC, IROHADIS

But why wouldn't someone just answer my mail when I started getting edgy with this explanations and save all of us some embarrassing moments. In my line of work I deal with people and cash, earlier communication would have stopped this.

I want to say I didn't mean the word I used, I just wanted to force action. I accept your apologies while saying I'M SORRY too. To buttress that, I'm making an order thru you for xmas, hope you will accept me.

Can someone here help me on how to delete a post?.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by irohadis: 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2011
@hopeday

I am not sure you can delete a post but you can modify it. To modify your posts, just make sure you are logged in, click on modify on the top right of the post and it will open your post in edit mode. You can then either cross-out the existing content and add a rejoinder or erase it and replace with a testimonial wink
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 11:26am On Dec 01, 2011
Less than 48 hours to the end of cyber week. this is a once in a year event. don't miss out on the massive discounts you can get in every category of products you ever could want to buy. Shop on circuitatlantic.com now!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2012
Happy New year Circuit Atlantans! We at Circuit Atlantic Wish you all a very fruitful new year! We promise to keep giving you great service, at unbeatable prices!

We will also keep our eyes out for sweet deals which would simple make your mouths water! Stay tuned to this thread!

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2012
No need to wonder if the vulcanizer gauged your tires right. Get one of these easy to use, reliable, "Michelin MN-12279 Digital Programmable Tire Gauge" 47% off on amazon.
Shop through circuitatlantic.com for more great deals, great products, great quality!

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by nwanioma(f): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2012
Cool gift ideas for him this Valentine Season!

Combination multi-tool/USB flash drive with translucent housing
Small blade, nail file with screwdriver, and scissors
Flash drive plugs directly into USB port
Available in 1 GB, 2 GB, 4 GB, 8 GB, and 16 GB versions
Measures 2-1/4 inches long; lifetime warranty

Follow the link to buy this item http://circuitatlantic.com/recommended_products/220

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by nwanioma(f): 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2012
! Enjoy a professional-grade tablet, the BlackBerry PlayBook helps transform the way you work and play by combining the features you need with a powerful, ultra-portable design you want. You'll enjoy uncompromised Web browsing, true multitasking, and brilliant multimedia playback, as well as advanced security features and out-of-the-box enterprise support. For the amazing price of just $299.99 (without charges) visit circuitatlantic.com for more details on how to steal this deal!!

http://circuitatlantic.com/recommended_products/203 to buy it now!

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by nwanioma(f): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2012
, Are you new to online shopping in Nigeria? Do you want to know the advantages and disadvantages of online shopping? If yes, then this simple guide is for you.

Online Shopping: pros

There are no time restrictions, that is, you can shop at any time of the day, 24/7.
• Convenience: shopping online is far more convenient than going off to a market to shop. You can do it all from the comfort of your home or office.
• You can easily compare prices from multiple sites from one location, without wasting both energy and time.
• There is no need to wait for long queues at checkout points
• Because you have access to thousand of online stores from your computer, the options are vast.

Cons:

• You can’t touch and feel and test products that require such to be appreciated, such as shoes, clothes, food and many more.
• Waiting for your items to arrive can be bothersome at times.
• Shipping costs can add to your overall costs.
• Online fraud fraud poses a risk to shoppers.

For me the pros of accessibility, convenience, price comparison, lack queues, vast options outweigh the cons of online shopping. So start shopping now!!!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by hopeday: 6:45am On Feb 10, 2012
@ Irohadis and Catlanta,

I have not recieved any update regarding my order 1201260006 in 10 days and think that is unusual, so I want you to give me an update. Though the 17 days is not over yet, but if my prevlous exprience is to be followed, 10 days is too long a time not to have new info on my account or a message in my box. Plus give is a working email that we are sure to get a reply from because no one seem to be checking info@circuitatlantic.com
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 10:50am On Feb 10, 2012
hopeday:

@ Irohadis and Catlanta,

I have not recieved any update regarding my order 1201260006 in 10 days and think that is unusual, so I want you to give me an update. Though the 17 days is not over yet, but if my prevlous exprience is to be followed, 10 days is too long a time not to have new info on my account or a message in my box. Plus give is a working email that we are sure to get a reply from because no one seem to be checking info@circuitatlantic.com

Hello hopeday,
May be you should check your spam box, because as you said, we constantly up date our customers on the status of their orders. Your Items have been long purchased and one of the items is ready for pick up in our office, a mail has been sent to this regard. And i can assure you that info@circuitatlantic.com fully functional and any mail sent to that address is always answered ASAP.

Thanks!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by hopeday: 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2012
@Catlantic

I got the mail this morning stating that my order is ready for pick up, and took time to check my account on your site and found out one of the items status is still at 'purchased', that is how it has been since the 28th of last month. Anyway I put a call to your Lagos office to confirm if they true have one instead of the two, one was confirmed. So I have to wait because 1, I'm in Ogun state and don't fancy going to Lagos twice for the items, 2, one can not be used without the other. Thanx for your quick response.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by nwanioma(f): 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2012
We will update you as soon as the second item arrives. Thanks!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by nwanioma(f): 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2012
Ask questions, get updates, simply click like on our Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/circuitatlantic! join in on the conversation!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2012
Valentine is a time to share love, and we would like to say we love you all

, from Circuit Atlantic

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2012
Circuit Atlantic is giving away stuff on our Facebook page! Join in on the fun

First item up for grabs is this Apt. 9 shoe. They are the perfect fusion of comfort and style. Featuring a simple, yet sleek, upper, these men's slip-on shoes give a polished presence to any casual outfit. To complete your look, pair these slip-ons with jeans and a button-front shirt and you'll be simply irresistible!

You would need 40likes to get this shoe, read the rules please. 40 people should mention your Facebook name "Yinka Okoro Musa likes Circuit Atlantic" and its that easy to walk away with this beautiful size 11(American) shoes.

http://www.facebook.com/circuitatlantic

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by hopeday: 12:34am On Feb 17, 2012
@ Catlanta
The 17 working days you promised is complete today Friday 17th and the status of my second item on the order number 1201260006 still reads 'purchased '. Please tell me exactly what the matter is because the item in question has always been, and is still 'in stock' on amazon. I don't understand why there is always issues.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 9:35am On Feb 17, 2012
We are so sorry you have had these issues, we will send you an email in pursuance of a resolution of the problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Techtragadgets *hot* - redmi note 3, doogee f5. Xiaomi, Elephone, Umi, tablets / Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In Newark, New Jersey!! Shipping To Nigeria / New 360 Degree Pouch For Galaxy Tab 10.1, Tab2 7.0 And Note 8.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.