Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,775,735 members, 6,612,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 December 2021 at 04:48 AM

How To Become An Anti- Fraud Payment Partner With Us.* - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Become An Anti- Fraud Payment Partner With Us.* (135 Views)

Anti-fraud Course / Flutterwave: Your Trusted Payment Partner / My Grievances Against Governor Aregbesola: What An Anti-climax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become An Anti- Fraud Payment Partner With Us.* by theophiokhai(m): 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
*HOW TO BECOME AN ANTI- FRAUD PAYMENT PARTNER WITH US.*

*Do you also hate online fraud? Work with us from your comfort home as an Anti-Fraud Online Payment Partner and Earn N200,000/$550 to N800,000/$1200 monthly.*

*✅ By Safeguarding Online Transactions.*

*✅ Preventing People from Online Fraud.*

*✅ Sensitizing People.*

*SIMPLE STEPS*

*1⃣Step 1: Signup on the website and complete a free Course called "The Use Of Anti-Fraud Payment System in E-Commerce Sector"using the link below.*
��
contact me on WhatsApp for link

*2⃣Step 2 : Click on �Take Course. The free courses will take you 3 hours. Note that they are 5 courses and upon completion of each course you will take a simple quiz.*

*3⃣Step 3: Download the Certificate upon Successful Completion of all the courses.*

*4⃣Step 4: Forward a copy of your Certificate to me. After i confirm your certificate. You will be added to the main group with the CEO for further guidelines so you can commence work as an Anti-Fraud Online Payment Partner.*

*Please take this very seriously.*Registration is free for now!
Whatsapp no: check my status..

1 Like

Re: How To Become An Anti- Fraud Payment Partner With Us.* by Drcrispy(m): 3:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
I would love to do o , but i don't have a good phone . Can i have your e-mail ?
Re: How To Become An Anti- Fraud Payment Partner With Us.* by theophiokhai(m): 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
theophiokhai@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

We sell Covid-19 face mask, nationwide supplies. / Governments & WHO Changed Covid-19 Policy Based On Suspect Data From Tiny US Com / Is It Normal For A Lady/fiance To Pay Her Boyfriend House Rent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.