Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Please Help!! I Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help!! I Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste (430 Views)

Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / How Can I Recover Back My Sense Of Taste And Smell? / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Please Help!! I Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
It just started last week. I cant taste or perceive anything. Air freshner no way, perfume no way. Even food sef esp my favourite vegetable soup. Everything taste exactly same. Just tasteless.

I've taken drugs (malaria and anti-cold and catarrh drugs as prescribed by the doc) no way.

I've asked around and i found out that its very common and it just started. Has anyone experienced this?
Re: Please Help!! I Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by tayebest(m): 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
Report yourself to NCDC accredited centre for Covid-19 test. It's free of charge! Your symptoms is also like that of Covid.

Stay responsible!
Re: Please Help!! I Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by middlebelter(m): 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Perfectdanny:
It just started last week. I cant taste or perceive anything. Air freshner no way, perfume no way. Even food sef esp my favourite vegetable soup. Everything taste exactly same. Just tasteless.

I've taken drugs (malaria and anti-cold and catarrh drugs as prescribed by the doc) no way.

I've asked around and i found out that its very common and it just started. Has anyone experienced this?

please don't be offended. That may beone ofthe Covid-19 symptoms. Do body steaming,then prepare the recommended garlic,lemon,tummeric& ginger solution as preventive measure. however, if thesituation persists after three days, please see your doctor of call NCDC. Get well soon dear.
Re: Please Help!! I Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by daddytime(m): 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
Huh?

What's happening, aren't you the same person here on this thread I responded to?

https://www.nairaland.com/5908926/cant-smell-nor-taste-anything#90401726

It's got to do with the lockdown, eating and not exercising properly, and thereby piling on the sugar.

It almost killed me and still recovering.

Go get tested for your blood sugar level.

It is a deadly silent killer called diabetes.

Perfectdanny
Re: Please Help!! I Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by Vyzz: 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
That shit has been going around
Re: Please Help!! I Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
middlebelter:

please don't be offended. That may beone ofthe Covid-19 symptoms. Do body steaming,then prepare the recommended garlic,lemon,tummeric& ginger solution as preventive measure. however, if thesituation persists after three days, please see your doctor of call NCDC. Get well soon dear.

I've been at home since march. Its a general issue in my area. I dont have any difficulty breathing and no body pain as well. Lastly, i'm as fit as a fiddle. Thanx though
Re: Please Help!! I Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by thesicilian: 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
middlebelter:

Recommended by who?
Re: Please Help!! I Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by hisgrace090: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
Last year I lost mine and was very disturbed but I get well after two month.

It was a horrible experience which I can't wish any as every food became ordinary without taste.
Re: Please Help!! I Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by SmallmebigGod: 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
Likely covid 19.
Re: Please Help!! I Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by lalasticlala(m): 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2020

(1)

Causes Of Low Sperm Count / COVID-19: Edo Discharges 150 More Patients, Records Two New Deaths / Could It Be ADHD??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.