Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Jack Ma Once Said,’ When Selling To Close Friends And Family, Take Note - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jack Ma Once Said,’ When Selling To Close Friends And Family, Take Note (2489 Views)

Loan Apps Send ‘Shame’ Messages To Close Contacts Of Loan Defaulters / Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize / Alibaba Co-founder Jack Ma Announces Plans To Retire At 54 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jack Ma Once Said,’ When Selling To Close Friends And Family, Take Note by NairaLEARN: 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
Jack Ma once said,’ When Selling to close friends and family, no matter how much you're selling to them, they will always feel you're earning their money, no matter how cheap you sell to them, they still wouldn't appreciate it.'

There will always be people who do not care about your Costs, Time, Effort, they rather let other people cheat them, allowing others to earn, then supporting someone they know. Cause in their heart of their soul, they will always be thinking,’ How much did he earn from me?' instead of "How much did he SAVE/MAKE for me?"

In 2020 there are end-time customers, no matter how good you tried in satisfying them and supporting them they will always have this and that bat rating to give you, is normal when this happens, They are called end time clients

This is a classic example of a poor person's mentality!

How did the rich people become rich? One of the main reasons is they are willing to SUPPORT their associates’ business, taking care of one another's interests thus naturally they get back more.

Your Friends will in turn support you, thus the circle of wealth continues to grow and grow!

Simple Logic, you will start to get rich once you understand it.

Jack Ma on Sales:’When doing Sales, the first people who will trust you will be Strangers, Friends will be shielding against you, the family will be asking what is this again, fair-weather friends will distance from you. The family may look down upon you.'

The day you finally succeed, paying the bill for every get-together, dinner, entertainment, you will realize, Everyone else is present except the Strangers. The family will claim a relationship, Friend will claim relationship, is normal, is human nature

I hope you got the message!

Work Smarter, don't let anybody, friends or enemy pull you down. Let your success speak for you

Visit www.nairalearn.com for all your online learning, skill acquisition, and professional career courses

Visit www.advert.ng to list your business, services, buy and sell online at ease

We Are Too Blessed

We Thank God

NL_SOFT

Thanks

1 Share

Re: Jack Ma Once Said,’ When Selling To Close Friends And Family, Take Note by Vyzz: 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
grin
Re: Jack Ma Once Said,’ When Selling To Close Friends And Family, Take Note by Mutaultope(m): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
You are so right ...... it just happened to me
Re: Jack Ma Once Said,’ When Selling To Close Friends And Family, Take Note by ojun50(m): 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
Na so life be sir
Re: Jack Ma Once Said,’ When Selling To Close Friends And Family, Take Note by NairaLEARN: 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Stay strong

Keep the good work going

Success will speak loader

Friend will call you brother or sister

Go for 100% success and let your success shame your enemy

Stay Blessed

Mutaultope:
You are so right ...... it just happened to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jack Ma Once Said,’ When Selling To Close Friends And Family, Take Note by bottlewater1(m): 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
I am sincerely convinced that once this Corona holiday is over this year, me and you reading this comment will make it big. #nothing less
Re: Jack Ma Once Said,’ When Selling To Close Friends And Family, Take Note by Mutaultope(m): 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
NairaLEARN:
Stay strong
Keep the good work going
Success will speak loader
Friend will call you brother or sister
Go for 100% success and let your success shame your enemy
Stay Blessed

Thanks , you have inspired me

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Your Banker Charges You Wrongly? / English Football Pool Business / Imminent Things That Are About To Happen To Naira And That are Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.