Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

See How Twitter Influencer, Pamilerin, Makes 2million Naira Monthly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Twitter Influencer, Pamilerin, Makes 2million Naira Monthly (1373 Views)

Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him / Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound / Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Twitter Influencer, Pamilerin, Makes 2million Naira Monthly by klanny: 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
Revealing How stressful and expensive living in lagos is, twitter influencer Emmanuel Pamilerin,revealed he earns 2 million Naira monthly and still the expenses he carries out, makes him feel like 2 million naira isn't still enough to live a comfortable life in Lagos. This caused an uproar on social media, some people attacked him in disbelieve, saying how can an ordinary twitter influencer be earning 2 Million naira. Then Someone close to pamilerin, posted pamilerin's advert card.

Have you been wanting to make money only?:

Now, let's talk about social media, and how to earn from social media, social media could be a stream of income added to the one you've got on ground. Pamilerin revealed he makes 2,000,000 naira monthly from Twitter and Instagram,MONTHLY ! and you still use your social media platforms to just drag and bash celebrities , and chat? C'mon its time to make some money.

I remember back in 2019, Kemi Olunloyo revealed she makes 360,000 naira weekly from her Twitter page, it seemed impossible until she went on saharatv reveal how she's able to that.

And come to think of it, do you think it's just music that gives Davido and Wizkid wealth ? Those are big names on social media, and if any brand is to work with any of them, the brand most be willing to pay them above a 100 million naira each.

I know I've been talking to much about money and it's so tiresome, it's time to dive into, how to earn on social media, but earning on social media is in two forms earning as an influencer and earning by selling your products on social media which is earning through sales.

Before you're able to do all this you need to have built a reasonable amount of audience on social media and sometimes this is where most people get scared because, they think it's going to take a long time before they can build an audience on social media.. But a book title : "BREAKING THE INTERNET BANK" revealed every possible way to make build a social media brand easy for you without getting to break a sweat.
Here's the link : https://paystack.com/pay/BTIB (N1,500) if you'd prefer to speak with the author and buy directly , send what'sapp message to 08103209540.

But if you're unable to buy it, stay tuned as I'll be talking 5% of the content of that book here, because I can't tell you all, you have to spend to gain right ?

BeLikeThem

Re: See How Twitter Influencer, Pamilerin, Makes 2million Naira Monthly by Folabifreeman(m): 10:46am On Jun 08, 2020
grin lies from the pit of hell. I know where this guy stays. Not far from Pako bustop near Akoka.
Re: See How Twitter Influencer, Pamilerin, Makes 2million Naira Monthly by klanny: 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
Folabifreeman:
grin lies from the pit of hell. I know where this guy stays. Not far from Pako bustop near Akoka.
which guy ? Pamilerin !!??okay if you know where is stays how does where he stays determine his earning ??!
Re: See How Twitter Influencer, Pamilerin, Makes 2million Naira Monthly by oluwaleinad(m): 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
Folabifreeman:
. Noh be pampam you know oga.

(1) (Reply)

Di’ja Defends Kaisha, Says Other Housemates Don’t Deserve Her / Rudeboy Takes A Survey On His Brother Jude Okoye Newly Built Mansion In Ikoyi. / "I Gets Whatever I Want" Funke Akindele Boast, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.