Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal (51798 Views)

Gbolahan Lawal To Be Named New Oniru - The Cable / Ganduje Presents Staff Of Office To New Emirs (photo) / Ganduje Presents Staff Of Office To Emir Of Gaya At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal by porthouse7(f): 11:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
U
manuelreports:

See this one, representative of brown roof republic. Go to East and see what is called unform development. Keep ranting, Hausas are strategically acquiring Agege and Igbos are acquiring Ojo. In ten years time the contest for Lagos No 1 see will be between the Hausas and Igbo while the sophisticated owners of the no man's Land will be expectator and relegated to the trash bin
I really don't blame u, Lagos is too tempting

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal by Woleett: 12:23am On Jun 08, 2020
This is the same nonsense they do in south africa too
OROSUNBOLB:

All I see in you is a man who is not proud of where he comes from. But this shouldn't surprise any good student of history as your progenitors equally exhibited same trait. It is not just about Lagos only,it is about your secret wish to be like the Yoruba and be so blessed like us but you're too arrogant to admit it.

Even as far back as the first republic, Azikiwe,Igbo greatest politician ever,knew that there was nothing in Igbo land; it's just a little enclave of evil people who dwell in some highly demonic forests. This was why he preferred to be the Premier of western region as against that of the east where he came from !

Take a look at the extract below :

"It is getting clearer each day that Igbo domination of Nigeria is just a question of time"... Oscar Onyeamma. (1949). Anascopeterson: As at 1900, the whole of the present Benue State, Kogi East Senatorial District and some southern parts of Taraba State called Munchi District back then; were all in the Southern Protectorate. Whoever doubts this should consult MacMillan Atlas for secondary schools in Nigeria. With that situation the South had a higher population than the North hence always had an upper hand in any democratic bargain.

But as at the early fifties when the regions were being created, common sense dictated clearly that these areas should fall in the future Eastern Region. But against common sense, the colonial masters decided to gerrymander them into the Northern Region. While they did that, Azikiwe who was supposed to be in Enugu fighting against it as the leader of the East, was far away in Ibadan struggling with Awolowo to rule the Western Region and also playing the spoiler role against Awolowo's attempts to have Kwara and present Kogi Yorubas carved into the Western Region from the North which was already too large by landmass.

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal by private919: 12:33am On Jun 08, 2020
Gazzy88:
Is chest beating and kicking your father part of your culture because it seems all igbos have those traits. 3m deaths didn't teach you any lessons not to mess with your master àbi? Shebi you bastards said Lagos is a no man's land? Go say that rubbish at Lagos Island among the indigenous folks. They will roast you alive, olórí pẹlẹbẹ ọmọ inaki

Cc igbosomalia
On the other side, why should igbo people even be voting in Lagos. Can Yoruba people travel to Anambra to vote in a large number. If the answer is no, then Igbos should be spectators and not dabble in Lagos politics.

Also, I always tell my Igbo friends. If Nigeria would break up today, only the Yorubas have that power. Only Yorubas can kick start secession while other regions follow.

Proud Afonja. grin

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal by lizikin(f): 12:53am On Jun 08, 2020
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and sent to your bank account.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal by mbhs139(m): 12:56am On Jun 08, 2020
Goldenheart:
grin And the power rotates within the circle..

Instead of complaining bro, work hard and brake into the circle, so that you children won't continue complaining on naira land
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal by bishopmc(m): 1:25am On Jun 08, 2020
Please let me be supplying the palace 9000 crates of Eggs daily.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal by RPirez: 2:08am On Jun 08, 2020
enigmaticlion:
Why are yoruba obas mostly muslims?

Yet the 10 biggest churches in Africa are owned by Yorubas as well. What does that tell you?
Yorubas are best at everything.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal by omoiyaakanbi(m): 2:08am On Jun 08, 2020
Where is SOCIAL DISTANCING??
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal by Ibadanpikin: 2:48am On Jun 08, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Is he an Igbo Man? If no then Igbos on this forum are mad because they say Lagos is no man's land yet they can't become a king or governor in Lagos
Mumu igbos have eze's in yorubaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal by Ibadanpikin: 2:52am On Jun 08, 2020
BabaO2:
if only you are a man of substance in Lagos living on Victoria Island axis, that king can unilaterally send you back to your village without options of pleading through anyone or litigation. His decision is final.
Useless king that can't even kill an ant,afonjas are only powerful on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal by Ibadanpikin: 2:57am On Jun 08, 2020
Sleekfingers:

but your people cant stay in their muddy and erosion infested states
My brother between muddy and erosion states,and brown roof and mud houses full of skull mining industries which one is better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal by Ibadanpikin: 3:07am On Jun 08, 2020
IgboSomalia:

Belongs to Igbos but your father was crying when it was locked.
Belongs to Igbos but they installed an Iyaloja to be flogging your father's and you didn't make a single sound.

If you talk nonsense again, we would compel all Igbos trading there to collect Yoruba tribal marks on their cheeks.
They lock it and open it again out of fear.NOTE;Igbos own alaba,trade fair,computer village,ladipo etc.And no any useless afonja has been able to stop them,in coming years igbos will buy up all yoruba slums in lagos even that useless obas the will buy them and turn them to their slaves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal by Ibadanpikin: 3:14am On Jun 08, 2020
Sleekfingers:

but your people cant stay in their muddy and erosion infested states
Say's by a poisonous ewedu gobbler,try leave ur ancestors dilapilitated,brown roof and mud houses full of skull mining factories una say mba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal by Ibadanpikin: 3:21am On Jun 08, 2020
IgboSomalia:

See this one, is it today Igbos have been chopping beating in Yoruba land? Were you in coma when they flogged your Eze Ndigbo in Akure like a thief?
Even Onwa in Festac was summarily dealt with.

Igbos that can't win ordinary Deputy Senate President that is zoned to them are now making noise. Politically worthless bunch.
With Osibanjo has vice president,has all the skull mining industries,brown roof and mud slums in oyo,ogun,ekiti,osun and ondo vanished.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal by wiseoneking: 3:24am On Jun 08, 2020
Gazzy88:
You're right bro, that's why we now have an igbo governor in Lagos in the person of His Excellency, Governor Emeka Nnamdi and all the iyaloja and babaloja in all the markets of Lagos are Igbos. Infact the capital of Lagos is now onitsha. You guys have taken over our land.

Your forefathers were slaves to us and so shall you remain slaves. Your case to us is liken to monkey dey work, baboon dey chop. If you open your eyes well, you will understand the politics we are playing with your brain in Lagos. Before you realise what has hit you, it will be too late. How you ever even think you gonna send Yoruba packing from Lagos amazes me. Na mumu you all be and I'm ashamed of your shamelessness. Continue to fool yourselves online OK? At least slaves should be allowed to daydream once in a while. Iya méjì ó gbọ́dọ̀ jẹ́ òkú igbe.

Lol
What a funny but deceitful write up. You sound dejected and frustrated but I didn't put you to any of these. You may continue to deceive yourself about the igbos and south west but I want to believe that your elders knows better. Dont be afraid, igbos are not ready to send you packing from Lagos but they gonna eat heavily from the wealth of Lagos because it is a NATIONAL CAKE. Lol. The only consolation I do hear from your reasonable but fear full people is that, would the igbo carry the land or we will one day take it by force from them. Well, I do blame the igbos for even daring every tribes in their homeland. SW may not know the soup they have really entered into because of their docile approach to the country called Nigeria since they never wanted to tell themselves the truth. In the next one decade, only one man, I said again, only one MAN in the person of Dangote would holding the wealth of that region in his palms. I laugh in ogbomosho. His massive investment in Lagos, ogun and other SW would be his pivot to dictate to the region how it goes. I know your people's weakness and their mind set: thinking you gonna go through the back door to take his investment but you should all remember you would be dealing with Hausa fulani tribe, even as you NEVER forget ilorin. Dangote will surely call the shot. One man's wealth controlling another man's region? Atleast the igbos has made and proove what they are even before the civil war. When I remember that YABATEC, UNILAG and UI which are the three first higher institutions in the SW were all pioneered and headed by igbo men, I do quiver for their doggedness. You may make mockery by consoling yourself about iyaloja and co, until you wake up from your slumber.
Recently I read an old article by an Ekiti state son of the soil, a journalist who investigated the rise of the igbos in Ado Ekiti, where he warned their people that very soon igbos will....... you know what I mean. But he was more or less appreciating the igbos in their hard work and calling the SW to learn from them. Many a times I see some yorubas crying that the igbos are taking over some of their businesses in ibadan, Abeokuta etc.They have not really fare poorly in SW, at least in this modern times they have rep you guys but in fed and state through electoral process and not by appointment .
The issue of slaves, poor you. I went to a neighborhood of owode while I was still living in Nigeria, that should be about 8 yrs ago, I was embarrassed at what I saw. My cousins, uncles and Aunt's bought and built grand mansions in these places. All the good houses are owned by non indigenes esp the igbos but I see the yoruba indigenes living in a deteriorating mud like building. I am saying this not to mock you but to show you what slavery looks like. Honestly I wasn't happy because i knew such do breeds envy and jealousy, and that exactly what is killing you today. IF YOU BLESS THE IGBOS, YOU WILL BE BLESS, BUT IF YOU CURSE THEM, BE READY TO SURRENDER YOUR LAND TO THEM

Lastly, una love for igbo women is another thing. Presently two of your governors are married to our daughters who are your first ladies. The faces of first lady in the new SW is going to be that of Ada igbo women. The greatest and the most successful Yoruba men knows where to marry. BLESS U BRODA mi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal by Ibadanpikin: 3:27am On Jun 08, 2020
Intrepid01:

����....then you really don’t know the people(Yoruba) you’re up against. Continue to day dream and beat your chest. You see the people you’re up against aren’t noise makers but strategist, visionaries and master planner. If Azikiwe and his cohorts could not achieve it back in the 50s through 60s, it’s not happening now.

Besides, which one do you people really want sef, Lagos or Biafra?������
Master planners that can't eradicate brown roof and mud houses in afonja land.planners that look ugly,dirty,malnourished and dark like the north kenya's and sudan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal by Ibadanpikin: 3:40am On Jun 08, 2020
IgboSomalia:

So, Igbos now own 60% of the houses in Lagos? It is no longer Tinubu that owns Lagos? You guys must be suffering from inherited stupidity.

Anyway, Igbos no longer get appointments in Lagos civil service. Those already there would remain stagnant till they retire. We have collected our seats back, we have collected our civil service back. Our markets are firmly in the hands of our traditional Iyalojas and Igbos kneel before our Babalojas.

You see how they chased Igbos out of Isreal after they betrayed Jesus Christ, that is how we would chase you out of Lagos.
Afonja nairaland e-warrior that can't even kill an ant boosting of chasing igbos out of lag.How far with illorin.igbos own alaba,ladipo,computer village,trade fair,Ojo lgc etc.Afonja obas are igbo slaves in lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal by Ibadanpikin: 3:49am On Jun 08, 2020
Gazzy88:
Is chest beating and kicking your father part of your culture because it seems all igbos have those traits. 3m deaths didn't teach you any lessons not to mess with your master àbi? Shebi you bastards said Lagos is a no man's land? Go say that rubbish at Lagos Island among the indigenous folks. They will roast you alive, olórí pẹlẹbẹ ọmọ inaki
Masters that loose ilorin like cowards,useless brown roof and slum dweller.Igbos have been telling the useless afonjas in lagos that lag is a no man's land 4 ages what have the do nothing,only to bark like mad dogs like hw u are barking on nairaland.E-WARRIOR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal by Caseless: 4:00am On Jun 08, 2020
NGpatriot:

You are right, Hamza is better than Sanwo Olu, but the decision wasn't about religion, it was more about reconciliation and burying of the hatchet between Lagos APC faction and Abuja APC faction led by Fashola.

Hamza was the one fashola supported in 2015 and still stood by him in 2019. After Tinubu, fashola is another politician with political structure in lagos. They saw what they could achieve by having both men on the ticket, so they had to offer hamzat the deputy slot. They saw
they could use them to counter protest vote from ambode treatment and it worked.
If the agitation was to have a christian governor for the first timd and he served for 4 years and was voted out, if not replaced by a christian, u know what the narrative will be.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal by Caseless: 4:08am On Jun 08, 2020
potbelly:
Baba Hamza for just wait for him turn...
you're right. You know what he'll be seen as if he had rejected the offer. The party will punish him in the future if he comes to look for another office. Sanwo-olu might use any of his failures to rub off on him.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal by fareed69(m): 4:34am On Jun 08, 2020
Sunofgod:
Oba of no mans land.....congrats on nothing.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal by Goldenheart(m): 7:09am On Jun 08, 2020
mbhs139:

Instead of complaining bro, work hard and brake into the circle, so that you children won't continue complaining on naira land

. . .
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal by potbelly(m): 7:32am On Jun 08, 2020
Na wah... politics sha...
Caseless:
you're right. You know what he'll be seen as if he had rejected the offer. The party will punish him in the future if he comes to look for another office. Sanwo-olu might use any of his failures to rub off on him.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal by Intrepid01(m): 7:32am On Jun 08, 2020
Ibadanpikin:
Master planners that can't eradicate brown roof and mud houses in afonja land.planners that look ugly,dirty,malnourished and dark like the north kenya's and sudan.

������.....the hate in your blood is incurable. Your fathers did a bad job....
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal by Enyimbafc: 7:46am On Jun 08, 2020
RPirez:

Yet the 10 biggest churches in Africa are owned by Yorubas as well. What does that tell you?
Yorubas are best at everything.
419 churches,are yorubas the owners of catholic,anglican and methodist,genuine churches.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal by OFFICIAL336: 8:26am On Jun 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
It's a no Brainer that Lagos is a yorubaland but due to the fact that it is a metropolis, some outsiders tend to get it twisted.

Those calling it a no man's land are simply seeking tribalistic attention.
Ijebu, Awori, Egun are not yorubas
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal by RillJ(m): 8:33am On Jun 08, 2020
That the very Oracle that needs to chose him.
He served well for 8 years

bolaayenimo:
Police orderly to Tinubu from 1999- 2007. Una sure say na oracle choose this one?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal by jassmenn(m): 11:05am On Jun 08, 2020
What happened to the one that was there before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Flog Man For Smoking Illegal Substances At Lagos APC Mega Rally (Photo) / Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers / Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.