Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Never Seen Before Biafran Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Never Seen Before Biafran Picture (2753 Views)

The Immortal Biafran Picture That I Craved For... / Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture / Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by aloyemeka1: 1:32am On Jan 23, 2011
[img]http://1.bp..com/_ukqwa9IFmR4/TTquz59pRyI/AAAAAAAAAmo/nbwYRK_LaKM/s400/163749_10150124480068488_119586108487_7901810_894273_n.jpg[/img]

A Biafran doctor hands out cups containing the daily ration of powdered milk to a line of children at a refugee camp in Anwa, Biafra, Aug. 5, 1968.

One of these children is a popular politician today. Guess where he is in the picture and who he is today.
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 23, 2011
aloy/emeka:

[img]http://1.bp..com/_ukqwa9IFmR4/TTquz59pRyI/AAAAAAAAAmo/nbwYRK_LaKM/s400/163749_10150124480068488_119586108487_7901810_894273_n.jpg[/img]

One of these children is a popular politician today. Guess where he is in the picture and who he is today.

Why don't you just tell us where you are in the picture and spare us the damn guessing game!!
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by Osama10(m): 3:30am On Jan 23, 2011
Aigbofa:

Why don't you just tell us where you are in the picture and spare us the damn guessing game!!

He is the next boy there waiting for the cup. grin
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by Nobody: 3:46am On Jan 23, 2011
Osama10:

He is the next boy there waiting for the cup. grin

The one with his hand on his hip? I thought so. grin grin
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by Osama10(m): 3:59am On Jan 23, 2011
Aigbofa:

The one with his hand on his hip? I thought so. grin grin

The guy has not tasted anything for 2 weeks. grin grin grin
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by nwabobo: 5:05am On Jan 23, 2011
I see someone who looks like Ojo Maduekwe in the pic
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by KaluAkanu: 5:06am On Jan 23, 2011
Sickening thread from a hermaphrodite.
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by silami(m): 6:55am On Jan 23, 2011
may be Dede1 can tell us who the person is,
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by silami(m): 6:56am On Jan 23, 2011
Chai see head Ojukwu punished these people no bi small,
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by aljharem(m): 7:00am On Jan 23, 2011
silami:

my brother, he made igbos suffer and he ran away angry

that guy they craze i tell you
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by silami(m): 7:05am On Jan 23, 2011
^^^^ I am telling you my brother and the guy went and marry young woman come  dey enjoy himself at old age, kai sai a hankali
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by aljharem(m): 7:07am On Jan 23, 2011
^^^
lololo grin
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by KaluAkanu: 7:15am On Jan 23, 2011
silami:

Awolowo is the cause of this and that is why he is the most hate man in the East.
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by silami(m): 7:19am On Jan 23, 2011
^^^ Did Awo cage these children? was Awo part of Biafra? nna you better blame your Dim no put sand for Awo garri oooo
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by aljharem(m): 7:21am On Jan 23, 2011
silami:

^^^ Did Awo cage this children? was Awo part of Biafra nna you better blame your Dim no put sand for Awo garri oooo

thank you

i am happy that it is only igbos that see awolowo as an evil person

even me i do not see any evil in what he did undecided maybe undecided undecided i use to think it was only me undecided
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by MaiSuya(m): 7:49am On Jan 23, 2011
why the suspense na? Oya tell us!

BTW how come its only guys that are being fed?
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by silami(m): 8:01am On Jan 23, 2011
^^^ Maisuya i thought u vamoose from NL, how are u man? the reason why they fed boys was because Ojukwu wanted to use them as sacrificial lambs, lol
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by KaluAkanu: 8:14am On Jan 23, 2011
silami:

^^^ Did Awo cage these children? was Awo part of Biafra? nna you better blame your Dim no put sand for Awo garri oooo

Let me add Gowon as well who declared war on Biafra.

But let me say this, many of our parents survived this war. My father was a soldier for Biafra and I am proud of what he did. Sending as many Federal troops to an early grave.

God bless Ojukwu. Biafra shall rise again!
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by KaluAkanu: 8:17am On Jan 23, 2011
And you better believe, when the next civil war happens, and it will happen, you will not be able to rely on British aid to help the Federal cause.

Nor will we Igbos be forgiving. No one will be spared. 40+ years is far too long.

And my only regret with Ojukwu is that he allowed Hausa/Yoruba officers in the East to live and gave them safe passage. They should have been cut down, like the dogs they are. No one spared Igbo youth. But we Igbos have learned something. . . Being passionate and civilized has no place in war.

Spare no one. That is the new motto.
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by CyberG: 9:57am On Jan 23, 2011
^^^ It's a shame that any human, especially one who pretends to be literate and has seen how other humans live their life in a foreign country, would make the comments you made. You and everything and everyone that has anything to do with you should be gravely ashamed if this is all you became after all their efforts! You're still bigoted, tribalisitc and stuck in the last century! You and people like you have no place in the comity of beasts let alone humans!
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by komando7(m): 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2011
@ bk
Good to see that your English has improved: Keep it up. Your in Brooklyn right? Go to one of them Black schools and tell the students to give you special English lessons. With luck you would soon sound literate.
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by philip0906(m): 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2011
Alloy needs 2 get her/his/its head checked. . .
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by udezue(m): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2011
Kalu Akanu:

And you better believe, when the next civil war happens, and it will happen, you will not be able to rely on British aid to help the Federal cause.

Nor will we Igbos be forgiving. No one will be spared. 40+ years is far too long.

And my only regret with Ojukwu is that he allowed Hausa/Yoruba officers in the East to live and gave them safe passage. They should have been cut down, like the dogs they are. No one spared Igbo youth. But we Igbos have learned something. . . Being passionate and civilized has no place in war.

Spare no one. That is the new motto.

THUMBS UP!!!!!
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by udezue(m): 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2011
There is technology out there to turn black and white pics and videos into color. If u dont know it by now then u are really dumb.
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by philip0906(m): 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2011
udezue:

There is technology out there to turn black and white pics and videos into color. If u dont know it by now then u are really dumb.
meaning?
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by Dede1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2011
silami:

may be Dede1 can tell us who the person is,

I know with time you shall show your true colors. Since you are the self-acclaimed forum expert on Igbo people, including their disunity, the honor rests on you disingenuous self.
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by Dede1(m): 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2011
udezue:

Bros, it is a known fact without well coordinated assistance, the dude can not find his/her way to door knob. Dumb is an understatement.
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by abes(m): 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2011
udezue:

can you please tell us the technology that can change a black and white picture into color? I know a color picture can be changed into black and white, but the other way round?
Re: Never Seen Before Biafran Picture by udezue(m): 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2011
Dede1:

Bros, it is a known fact without well coordinated assistance, the dude can not find his/her way to door knob. Dumb is an understatement.

grin grin grin grin SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos, 6 Other States Control 90% Of Cash Transactions In Nigeria – CBN / Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! / Pix Of Abuja-kaduna Train Station Under Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.