Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? (35365 Views)

Help! Am I HIV Positive? / Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight / I'm Losing my eye Vision .. Eye Medical Professionals Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by VenumX: 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
grossintel:
You're short sighted but looks like you have Glaucoma too. I have the same problem but it's nothing not something to worry about.

He doesn't have glaucoma. He sees things that are close clearly. He is just nearsighted.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by Blackmann001: 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
Use cooked potatoes.. ND frequently eat cooked beef liver
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by lakezone67(m): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
Tintedladybeer:
Good evening house,

Nairaland has helped lots of people find solution to their problem, I hope I'm as lucky as others.

Over the last couple of years I noticed my vision declining everyday.
I think I started taking notice of it more when I was In 100l, if I don't sit right in front of the class, I don't see whatever is written on the board.

I have gone to the hospital where they were just interested in selling recommended glass which I have used up till now that I have graduated but no visible improvement.

It is so bad that I don't see subtitles when watching movies on TV.

Many times, people pass and wave at me from afar and I will see the person waving but the face will be blurry.

But when reading, I don't use glasses because I can see very well no matter how Tiny the writing may be.

I swear, me too cry
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by yinkeys(m): 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
Tintedladybeer while you are seeking for medical help, do a little research on Dr Sebi. and how he uses herbs, foods and a few methods to treat and cure ailments
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by tosheeba(m): 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
Tintedladybeer:
Good evening house,

Nairaland has helped lots of people find solution to their problem, I hope I'm as lucky as others.

I think I started taking notice of it more when I was In 100l, if I don't sit right in front of the class, I don't see whatever is written on the board.

I have gone to the hospital where they were just interested in selling recommended glass which I have used up till now that I have graduated but no visible improvement.

Many times, people pass and wave at me from afar and I will see the person waving but the face will be blurry.

But when reading, I don't use glasses because I can see very well no matter how Tiny the writing may be.

Op , please kindly get to the health section of the Nairaland now , search for a tread reading @Eyes Clinic at your finger tips , he’s an Optician and I believe he’s going to help you out on it, thanks me later.
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by LadyH(f): 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
toprealman:

Could be cataract. Go to a good government hospital for check up.
lol. Pls stopeet
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by Tintedladybeer: 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
How much did the surgery cost please?quote author=salt1 post=90423680]

Please go to Eye Foundation at Isaac John, Ikeja. They're the best hospital even though they're costly.
I took my 80year old mother there and her blurring vision was corrected using surgery. Sight problems can diminish the quality of your life. Don't wait for the problem to degenerate further[/quote]
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by VenumX: 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
greggng:

How much is full eye exam and were can you recommend for me ....I see things far away than things that are closer....sometimes my eye go red like person Wey the smoke weed
You are long sighted. Go and get your eyes examined to get the right glasses.
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by Tintedladybeer: 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
salt1:

Please go to Eye Foundation at Isaac John, Ikeja. They're the best hospital even though they're costly.
I took my 80year old mother there and her blurring vision was corrected using surgery. Sight problems can diminish the quality of your life. Don't wait for the problem to degenerate further
How much did the surgery cost please?
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by chinae(m): 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
Tintedladybeer:
Good evening house,

I have similar concern but mine is just there, it's not improving or going down further. I tried several hospital that kept selling glasses not until I went to a hospital that told me my problem.

*The Problem*
That I abused Chloroquine as a kid, that it formed a layer at the back of my lens like a dirt on a sight glass.
I called my parents to confirm but they debunked me abusing it, but later remembered sometimes when I had body itches after been given Chloroquine injection, my parent took me back to the hospital and was given another injection to stop the itches. I now think the second injection prevented the Chloroquine from finishing its chain reaction as a result went to my lens to settle..

I have learnt to live with it.
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by aceman88(m): 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Tintedladybeer:
Good evening house,

this is exactly my own situation, no addition, subtraction.

I started using recommended glasses the time I was in JSS 3 and 16 years after, no visible improvement. During my school days I was always staying at the front row, I don't read books with glasses. I wear glasses from morning till night everyday so that I can see and recognize the faces of people I see everyday. Night is the worst period of poor visual acuity. Even with my glasses, there are certain distances my eyes can not capture vividly, what people around me can capture comfortably with their natural eyes.

I have resigned to my fate.
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by LadyH(f): 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
grossintel:
You're short sighted but looks like you have Glaucoma too. I have the same problem but it's nothing not something to worry about.
lmao. Glaucoma? How? Pls stopeet
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by LadyH(f): 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
FaruqMadridCr7:
Op, you just explain what is Currently happening to me oo.am so worried about it.
visit a standard eye clinic and have your worries addressed. smiley
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by StChivalry(m): 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ishilove:

Them you're in good hands. You can also try LUTH. A consultant there was the one who detected an eye issue I had been battling with for almost a year and recommended the solution. My biggest mistake was not collecting his number.
Hey .love! Was the issue as a result of injury or poor uses of ur eyes? I hope the issue was not destabilizing because the sacrosanctity of eyes health can't be kidded one bit!
My guesstimate is that u forgot to alight from ur high horses during ur last meeting with the consultant with precipitated ur 'biggest mistake'.
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by amjustme2: 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
You need This.

Take at least 2 Packs of STC30 Stem Cell therapy

Thank me later after 30 days.

Tintedladybeer:
Good evening house,

Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by LadyH(f): 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
chinae:

I have similar concern but mine is just there, it's not improving or going down further. I tried several hospital that kept selling glasses not until I went to a hospital that told me my problem.

*The Problem*
That I abused Chloroquine as a kid, that it formed a layer at the back of my lens like a dirt on a sight glass.
I called my parents to confirm but they debunked me abusing it, but later remembered sometimes when I had body itches after been given Chloroquine injection, my parent took me back to the hospital and was given another injection to stop the itches. I now think the second injection prevented the Chloroquine from finishing its chain reaction as a result went to my lens to settle..

I have learnt to live with it.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by hinere(m): 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
Blurry?...Early Stages of Eye problems
Get a pack of Double Stem Cell. It treats all eye infection whether Cataracts, Glaucoma and many others.
So many people have gotten their healing by Stem Cell Therapy...Double Stem Cell.
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by Krystalzkris(f): 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
Tintedladybeer:
Good evening house,

you're myopic.. go and retest and get the right kind of glasses
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by Mubarak05(m): 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
NNAMDIII:
Go to eye foundation hospital at Ikeja GRA, they're the best in Nigeria, the only problem i have with them is that they're expensive, just to see doctor na 5k, well that was 3years ago, don't know about now sha
Pls how did you go about it am having same issue
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
Tintedladybeer:
Good evening house,

U have glaucoma.

Go to a real hospital n get treated or u will permanently go blind
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
AccessME:
Masturbation also causes this Op hope u are Not a masturbator?

By the way u guys should check my signature sign up on the link and earn withdrawable $20

Just follow this step to join.

�1. After clicking on the link, download the app on playstore put the code *II3486* that's if it ask, if it doesn't go on with ur reg. After, input your EMAIL and PASSWORD then click create account.

�2. Pick any favourite team of your choice
Example click on UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE / EUROPA then pick any team of your choice - Barcelona (UEFA) or Chelsea (UEFA) or Manchester United (Europa)
Then click Done

�3. Something will pop up on your screen - Click CREATE A WALLET
if this doesn't show - Go to your profile � then click on 10 TFC UNLOCK (Android) / MY WALLET

R u sure u kno what masturbation is??
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by Mubarak05(m): 11:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
EMMAACHILE:

@PharmD911

My wife had similar issue. Did blood sugar test, bp test. All was OK.

She took a supplement called eye vital and continued with vitabiotics well woman. She is 100% restored now.
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by mzhazel(f): 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
No, you're not going blind.

I've got the same issue but with my minus lenses, I get superb vision.
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by 1Sharon(f): 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
You just need glasses lol
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by oloriIT(m): 12:02am On Jun 08, 2020
What you need is to give yourself the right nutrition which contains right vitamins and your body will heal itself. You may inbox me for more details
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by NNAMDIII(m): 12:06am On Jun 08, 2020
Mubarak05:
just go to the hospital, you'll see a doctor and they'll use machine to check your eyes and tell u then problem, if it's something you can take visionace then they'll tell u, if it's glasses or surgery they'll also tell u, it might be glaucoma or maybe your eye pressure is high, just go to the hospital so that they'll examine you first bro
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by adedayourt(m): 12:19am On Jun 08, 2020
Lorazepam:

Ehn you are shortsighted na (myopia)
Glasses doesn't fix your vision. it only aids the vision, moreover at times, myopia gets worse till the individual gets to a particular age, then it begins to stabilise.

Go and see ophthalmologist for eye examination so they can give you your ideal glasses prescription, you are probably using a wrong prescription at the moment. You can also use the opportunity to do a full eye exam, check your eye pressure, glaucoma screening, etc.

This aunty deserves a medal
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by Kobojunkie: 12:24am On Jun 08, 2020
Tintedladybeer:

Got an eye exam done a couple of years ago when I experienced some of the times things, turned out I had astigmatism. I had to get glasses, but hated them. No longer wear glasses but I find that when I load up on Vitamin A, my eyesight corrects itself for a time. grin
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by phranklyn92(m): 12:34am On Jun 08, 2020
Op, what you're suffering from is Glaucoma. I'm also battling with exactly the same thing right now. Early detection is key. My doctor recommended Timomed eye drop for it's treatment. This eye drop stops the deterioration in sight and maintains your current vision. Mind you, glaucoma, if not treated at all can lead to blindness.
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by jelel6: 12:40am On Jun 08, 2020
VEE2010:
@Poster, from your explanation, it's the sign of myopia. I have the same challenge, but mine, I understood that the causal link is that I was so exposed to a naked computer screen, out of ignorance, hence this problem.
You can get a good lens in an optical clinic ...
It's well with you!

I'm also exposed to a Computer Screen, like 80% of a normal day. I Usually have irritations mostly with the right eye, feels very uncomfortable after prolong exposure. I then have to use eye drops to ease the irritations. I see clearly with both eyes and I don't think or have any eye problem.

I'm just worried about the screen glare. do you use eye glasses now when using a computer? Whatever you thoughts are about this I'll appreciate.
And also, did the doctor actually linked you nearsightedness with prolong exposure to a Computer's screen, or you came to such conclusion yourself?
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by lizikin(f): 12:41am On Jun 08, 2020
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and sent to your bank account.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ebola: Jim Iyke Flees Liberia / Lagos Cardiac Renal Facilities Pack Up(pic) / 503 New COVID-19 Cases, 280 Discharged And 15 Deaths On July 7 - (14,435 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.