Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

itel P36 Series- The Best Smartphone Solution For Power Wahala - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / itel P36 Series- The Best Smartphone Solution For Power Wahala (833 Views)

A Step Faster With Itel P36 Series / Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch / Huawei P30 Pro Won The Best Smartphone 2019 Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

itel P36 Series- The Best Smartphone Solution For Power Wahala by itelMobileNG: 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
There are 101 things (to put it mildly) that can cause frustration but having an annoying and unreliable smartphone is number one on that list of things.

This frustration is commonplace. From being stuck in traffic and being unable to use your smartphone because the battery is dead, to not being able to charge your phone regularly because of inconstant electricity, it’s very easy to get frustrated. And in some instances, the worries come as a direct statement - "I shouldn't have purchased this phone."

Not to worry, the itel P36 series is here to save the day.

Armed with a 5000mAh big and efficient battery with an upgraded AI Power Master, the series is the latest addition to itel Mobile's catalogue of affordable and reliable smartphones for everyone.

The power of “10”.

With 10 minutes charging, you get to enjoy one-hour battery life to make phone calls. This means more talk power just when you need it. Start bidding power wahala goodbye.

Another power fact.

The series requires just three hours and twenty-five minutes to get to full charge. This is a departure and improvement on what was obtainable in the past - seven hours, fifty minutes. With one full charge, you're empowered with a three-day battery life that suits normal usage needs - music, videos, and more.

Also, you get to enjoy a 6.5” HD+ Waterdrop Fullscreen for impressive viewing experiences and a dust-proof 8.6mm slim unibody design. Don’t even get us started on the unique colours the devices come in- gradient deep blue, blue, and gradient purple.

Power meets speed.

The 4G LTE feature on itel P36 Pro LTE makes the device a perfect combination of power and speed. You don’t just get a big battery smartphone, you also get fast internet connectivity with itel P36 Pro. I mean, is this cool or what?

The itel P36 series is available this June at amazing prices - N33,500 for itel P36 and N43,500 for itel P36 Pro LTE.

Re: itel P36 Series- The Best Smartphone Solution For Power Wahala by Stylish186(m): 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
Umidigi A3s will last more than that scrap grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: itel P36 Series- The Best Smartphone Solution For Power Wahala by psucc(m): 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
I go wait till december, 2020. That N43k go be like N30k + abeg
Re: itel P36 Series- The Best Smartphone Solution For Power Wahala by Odiaze(m): 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
The phone i good but there is no money to buy it for now but Please, how much is the price for ''ITEL VISION 1'' and where can i get it. THANKS.

2 Likes

Re: itel P36 Series- The Best Smartphone Solution For Power Wahala by TheOdd1sOut: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
32k for a Unisoc 2012 chipset?

God punish itel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: itel P36 Series- The Best Smartphone Solution For Power Wahala by skywalker240(m): 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
TheOdd1sOut:
32k for a Unisoc 2012 chipset?

God punish itel
God punish Transsion

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About FIGI PHONE BRAND / Samsung S21+ For Sale @ Abeokuta / Justice For My Uncle, He Is Innocent � � �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.