Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever (24736 Views)

Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah / Abdullahi Bodejo: Tinubu Won’t Be President Of Nigeria / Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Kwanza: 12:14am On Jun 08, 2020
National President of Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, Bello Abdullahi Bodejo, has denied saying that Fulani will rule Nigeria forever and was raising 100,000 militiamen to enforce their will on every community in the country.

He said the news report was not true and was aimed at maligning his image.

He therefore called on Nigerians to disregard it.

Abdullahi Bello Bodejo, President of the Miyetti Allah Association, addressing a press conference in Abuja on Thursday.

Bodejo disclosed this in a statement on Sunday while reacting to comments credited to him that no other tribe would be allowed to rule Nigeria except Fulani.

He said, "My attention has been drawn to a news report making rounds in the social media to the effect that as National President of Miyetti Allah I made claims that Nigeria is a Fulbe country and that the Fulbe can enter anywhere without permission. And that the Fulbe are also raising 100,000 militiamen to enforce their will on every community in this country.

"I want to state clearly and unequivocally that this news report is a fabricated lie.

"It is actually the enemies of the Fulbe people that are at it again, as always, concocting such insidious and malicious falsehood against our people for their diabolical agenda against the Nigerian state."

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/07/miyetti-allah-president-denies-making-statement-fulani-will-rule-nigeria-forever

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Golan007: 12:18am On Jun 08, 2020
The way people publish fake news in Nigeria.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by FlordFlorez(m): 12:18am On Jun 08, 2020
So it took u more than 24hours to debunk it. We aren't all fools/zombies. U will pay for what u said when the time is ripe.

Modified: Some urchins with very little & ineffective cortex are mentioning me. They wants to drag me to the mud. I won't grant them the honour of quoting them back. But i want to ask them this: haven't this group in the past made more devastating statements worse than this? If u are a fulani asslicker and u mention me again, u will die untimely death.

251 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by AllenSpencer: 12:21am On Jun 08, 2020
Golan007:
The way people publish fake news in Nigeria.

I knew it was a fake news right from the onset.

Making it to the front page only exposes the incompetence of the Mod`s

Some news need to be verified before you send to front-page, as such can trigger negative counter scenerios which wont be healthy for the country as a whole.

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Golan007: 12:23am On Jun 08, 2020
AllenSpencer:

I knew it was a fake new right from the onset.

Some news need to be verified before you send to front-page, as such can trigger negative counter scenerios which wont be healthy for the country as a whole.

Even worse for the forum.

The minute you lose your credibility is the moment you lose members.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by RZArecta(m): 12:23am On Jun 08, 2020
The Miyetti Allah terrorists have said worse than this, maybe this donkey is backtracking because of the outrage but their message has been properly received. Those who have ears, let them hear cool

241 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by FarahAideed: 12:26am On Jun 08, 2020
AllenSpencer:

I knew it was a fake new right from the onset.

Hasn't Miyetti Allah said worse even on TV ?

169 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Jakemedg(m): 12:29am On Jun 08, 2020
Okay but next time Miyetti Allah endeavour to debunk this kind of fake news as soon as it's dispatched to the public to avoid controversies and further controversies。 Your image has been battered in almost every part of Nigeria because of the activities of killer herdsmen, their threats and your unguarded utterances。This denial won't fix the distrust

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Slynation(m): 12:33am On Jun 08, 2020
Always on denials as if they haven't said worst than this...

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 08, 2020
They make statements and deny the statements.

That's what they do.

They have already passed their messages.

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Freestainworld(m): 12:41am On Jun 08, 2020
bunch of coward's

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Guestlander: 12:55am On Jun 08, 2020
Shame on the people who concocted the original story.
There's no audio or video recording of the said interview. I find it weird.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by ObafemiAwoIowo: 1:00am On Jun 08, 2020
Isinweke:
They make statements and deny the statements.

That's what they do.

They have already passed their messages.
God bless bro
they taught they're dealing with bunch of APC zombies
it took them going to 48hrs to debunk cheesy

They just wanted to fulfil all righteousness but they've passed the message.
they've even said worse than this.
I only pity my naive real Yorubas that keeps listening to all these futa jalon blood parading themselves as Yoruba.

God bless real Omoluabis
God bless Yoruba land

thunder scatter buhari

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 08, 2020
There has been a lot fake news circulating lately. Reminds me of the news about the formation of a new Cameroon country annexing parts of Nigerian LGAs I can tell you now this is a bad look for IPOB if they’re responsible for fake propaganda news

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Yankee101: 1:14am On Jun 08, 2020
Fear fear b4 dem turn against all fulani people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by sapientia(m): 1:16am On Jun 08, 2020
I didn't believe it.

Now they have denied it.

It's true.

And I believe it.

9 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by DaddyRochie1642: 1:29am On Jun 08, 2020
Arrest The Bastard !!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by History555: 1:33am On Jun 08, 2020

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by cbngov01(m): 5:47am On Jun 08, 2020
grin

they didnt say it. I accused them...

Perhaps the evil spirit that made drm say it just left the body...

5 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by bayotwice(f): 5:47am On Jun 08, 2020
Miyetti who? Is it already late. Now we know what their plan was. Amalgamation of 1914 caused all these. I sell easy-to-follow Comprehensive video course on hundreds of skills u can master and be financially free forever... E.g dropshipping, copywriting, data science, digital marketing e.t.c. What'sapp 2348'064 9432,97 for details stop paying those Academy 300k for training. They are ripping you off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by bayotwice(f): 5:47am On Jun 08, 2020
NAWA O
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by ABLESOFT2(m): 5:47am On Jun 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:47am On Jun 08, 2020
Again, Rumors are spread by fools and believe by idiots .

WE KNOW THAT IS NEVER POSSIBLE
anyways.

This reminds us when the looting and stealing party told us they will rule Nigeria for 60 years before they leave.

But God put them all in shame and sent the criminals out after 16 years.

We keep wondering what would have become of our darling nation after 60 years of blind and COLOSSAL looting.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing.

Seventy7kings:
you didn't attach the cartoon character snapping fingers overhead. cheesy
Lol cheesy

Here you have it, 77 Kings...... wink

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by AKzee(m): 5:48am On Jun 08, 2020
Gather here if you believe right from the beginning that it was a fake news from idiats

6 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by shachris02: 5:48am On Jun 08, 2020
Who are they trying to fool? He was quoted live. He should sue the newspaper if he didn't make those statements. This people always use Yoruba head. You will see them defending him now.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by janedonez(m): 5:48am On Jun 08, 2020
Denial every where? Even in a national newspaper?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by lhalere: 5:50am On Jun 08, 2020
So una fit deny

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by bigfish3k: 5:50am On Jun 08, 2020
The name of this denial/deceit is called TAQUIYYA in their religion

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Obidon1(m): 5:50am On Jun 08, 2020
We know the truth

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by XXLMANDIGO: 5:51am On Jun 08, 2020
The incessant killing of Southerners, Minority Christians & body language of Buhari attest to your posture as Feudal Lords of Nigeria.
No need denying the obvious. You are a disgrace of humans.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by franozx: 5:52am On Jun 08, 2020
AllenSpencer:

I knew it was a fake news right from the onset.

I don't trust this people. They have said even worst things self. I believe the said that just that it didnt go well with their sponsors so they had to deny it

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Freezes All Abia State Government Accounts In 27 Banks / "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed / Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.