Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

MUST Your Partner Know The Exact Amount In Your Bank Account?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MUST Your Partner Know The Exact Amount In Your Bank Account?. (406 Views)

Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / When Is The Exact Time I Can Greet "Good Evening" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST Your Partner Know The Exact Amount In Your Bank Account?. by MrEDUCATION(m): 7:09am On Jun 08, 2020
Relationship is about trust and for a marriage to genuinely succeed, there must be transparency and honesty.

But my question now is, to what extent should you be honest in a relationship? Should you be so honest to the extent of knowing everything about your partner?... Even their financial details

Re: MUST Your Partner Know The Exact Amount In Your Bank Account?. by ad84ada(m): 7:12am On Jun 08, 2020
Waiting for the elders.
Re: MUST Your Partner Know The Exact Amount In Your Bank Account?. by SenorFax(m): 7:19am On Jun 08, 2020
It depends on the type of partner.
Re: MUST Your Partner Know The Exact Amount In Your Bank Account?. by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 08, 2020
Say who die.... You don't know who is whispering into their ears except me and my partner are in the same biz... Highest I can do is joint account where I can be feeding in house keeping money.... Because if i put it in her account and i ask for account statement it will be a problem....
Yes i will ask for account statement because i monitor and record finances at month end...
Re: MUST Your Partner Know The Exact Amount In Your Bank Account?. by MrEDUCATION(m): 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
thariodamaniac:
Say who die.... You don't know who is whispering into their ears except me and my partner are in the same biz... Highest I can do is joint account where I can be feeding in house keeping money.... Because if i put it in her account and i ask for account statement it will be a problem....
Yes i will ask for account statement because i monitor and record finances at month end...

Hmmm...
Re: MUST Your Partner Know The Exact Amount In Your Bank Account?. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
Never......

Only God, me and gtb knows my balance
Re: MUST Your Partner Know The Exact Amount In Your Bank Account?. by MrEDUCATION(m): 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
timekeeper1:
Never......

Only God, me and gtb knows my balance

Lol.....why?
Re: MUST Your Partner Know The Exact Amount In Your Bank Account?. by paulolee(m): 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
for watin na?? na she put am there?? she ask to know the balance when i broke ??

(1) (Reply)

My True Life Experience: How I Escaped Rape / Difference Between Cuckold party And Couple party / .. Hmmm Is This True..??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.