Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Pictures Of A Guy And A Lady Placed Inside A Pineapple Found - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of A Guy And A Lady Placed Inside A Pineapple Found (11282 Views)

Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) / Pictures Of A Guy And A Lady Placed In A Pineapple & Bound. Voodoo? / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Guy And A Lady Placed Inside A Pineapple Found by Prinnce1: 12:27am On Jun 09, 2020
Casalindal:
This is wrong. Why not mind your business and let the spell be? There are good love spell and for what I see there. That is a good love spell, why go and Utter what that doesn’t concern you? It’s high time love spell come with ultimate destruction to anyone who touch it or try to utter it.. pineapple doesn’t represent evil, this is a good love spell and the fools over there have put asunder.
I can bet on my life that you have cage someone before using spells. It has repercussions, remember everything comes with a price tag
Re: Pictures Of A Guy And A Lady Placed Inside A Pineapple Found by Prinnce1: 12:35am On Jun 09, 2020
EmmySparky:
lol bro I believe there is black magic quite alright...but it has limits...just picture bikonu...if it can be done with just then many peeps would be billionaires now...this charm must have been done using other materials the picture thingy is just an effizy...
bruh believe this oooo.. My eyes have seen things. Some of this billionaires don cook themselves too so if you use it on them it doesn't work . The only advice I will give just hold onto the God you serve very well
Re: Pictures Of A Guy And A Lady Placed Inside A Pineapple Found by VickyRotex(f): 2:35am On Jun 09, 2020
This thread though grin grin
Re: Pictures Of A Guy And A Lady Placed Inside A Pineapple Found by DaddyRochie1642: 4:08am On Jun 09, 2020
I can swear it's the Female that put those pictures there,

Time For the Guy's Eyes to Clear and He'll Run Like Ben Johnson The Olympic Sprinter grin grin
Re: Pictures Of A Guy And A Lady Placed Inside A Pineapple Found by Small080(m): 4:13am On Jun 09, 2020
Confirm ...... Love charm indeed grin grin
Re: Pictures Of A Guy And A Lady Placed Inside A Pineapple Found by ATTemi: 5:21am On Jun 09, 2020
What is the difference between this and that bridge located in France where lovers lock their love with a padlock?
Professorcplus:
So people still practice this barbaric act in 21st century. Africans are way backward.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Guy And A Lady Placed Inside A Pineapple Found by Airoflaw(m): 7:40am On Jun 09, 2020
Forced love
Re: Pictures Of A Guy And A Lady Placed Inside A Pineapple Found by Tillatalk: 7:50am On Jun 09, 2020
All because you want to trend you spoil person show while leave them and let them be
Re: Pictures Of A Guy And A Lady Placed Inside A Pineapple Found by Tillatalk: 7:50am On Jun 09, 2020
All because you want to trend you spoil person show why not leave them and let them be
Re: Pictures Of A Guy And A Lady Placed Inside A Pineapple Found by Professorcplus(m): 8:54am On Jun 09, 2020
ATTemi:
What is the difference between this and that bridge located in France where lovers lock their love with a padlock?
Lol. It's believe!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Guy And A Lady Placed Inside A Pineapple Found by davillian(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2020
shellybee:
so all this time the pineapple didn't spoil or decay

make una day use head follow story
E blike na fresh job...
Re: Pictures Of A Guy And A Lady Placed Inside A Pineapple Found by JONSYN7154: 10:14am On Jun 09, 2020
shellybee:
so all this time the pineapple didn't spoil or decay

make una day use head follow story
I don ask this question too when my girlfriend show me the picture.
Re: Pictures Of A Guy And A Lady Placed Inside A Pineapple Found by Okoroawusa: 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
Dbeautyy:

It not matter of too long, you can see that the picture isn't as clear as it should be. Meaning it should have been there for some days and naturally, pineapple no too get strong life like that, not even when it is now in water, it should rotten quickly compared to when you have it placed in a dry place.
Mmm....u have a point
Re: Pictures Of A Guy And A Lady Placed Inside A Pineapple Found by ghettochild(m): 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Casalindal:
This is wrong. Why not mind your business and let the spell be? There are good love spell and for what I see there. That is a good love spell, why go and Utter what that doesn’t concern you? It’s high time love spell come with ultimate destruction to anyone who touch it or try to utter it.. pineapple doesn’t represent evil, this is a good love spell and the fools over there have put asunder.
Fool. It was put asunder the moment it got swept back to land....
Jazzman like u
Re: Pictures Of A Guy And A Lady Placed Inside A Pineapple Found by ghettochild(m): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
One jazz that can't work on me na love jazz even if I Don Bleep d lady plenty times
Re: Pictures Of A Guy And A Lady Placed Inside A Pineapple Found by dumininu01(m): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
lefulefu:
how come the pineapple still look very fresh
Mayb na fresh work grin but dah guy don put assunder cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of A Guy And A Lady Placed Inside A Pineapple Found by MamagaGH(f): 12:47pm On May 11, 2022
omo grin
EzzyCarter:
Talk about tropical love grin
Re: Pictures Of A Guy And A Lady Placed Inside A Pineapple Found by nafeya7800: 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back / Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec / 19 Most Ridiculous Odd Couples Who Prove Opposites Attract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.