Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

The Most Developed State In The South South Region - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Developed State In The South South Region (7995 Views)

Anambra Is The Most Developed State In Igboland: Pictures / The most developed state in Nigeria- pics / The Most Developed State In Southwest Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Binikingdowm: 8:35am On Jun 08, 2020
This list is based on several indices like poverty rate, infrastructures, security, job opportunities, education and human development.

River state is the most development state in South south, they've the best infrastructures and good standard of living compared to the rest.

Secondly is delta state

Third is akwa ibom state

Fourth is Edo state

Fifth is cross river state

Sixth is bayelsa state State

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Afam4eva(m): 8:37am On Jun 08, 2020
I think you're spot on.

Rivers State houses Port-hacourt, the oil capital of Nigeria. Some other parts of the state are also moderately developed.

Delta comes second because it has the most developed cities such as Asaba, Warri, Ugheli, Sapele, Agbor etc.

Third of course is Akwa Ibom with Uyo and Eket holding it down.

Edo state of course has Benin, Auchi etc.

Cross River has Calabar as well as other small towns.

And then Bayelsa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Ibadanpikin: 8:37am On Jun 08, 2020
Binikingdowm:
This list is based on several indices like poverty rate, infrastructures, security, job opportunities, education and human development.

River state is the most development state in South south, they've the best infrastructures and good standard of living compared to the rest.

Secondly is delta state

Third is akwa ibom state

Fourth is Edo state

ANAMBRA STATE is the most developed.

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Abfinest007(m): 8:40am On Jun 08, 2020
I have live in all d south south state but cross river and awka ibom should be third n forth not delta state

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 08, 2020
My opinion

River state
Akwa ibom
Delta

Edo vs cross river .. I don't know seff.

Then bayelsa

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Jman24(m): 8:44am On Jun 08, 2020
There is nothing like south south region. It is south east(8 cardinal points) or south south east /south south west (16 cardinal points)

4 Likes

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Sammy07: 8:47am On Jun 08, 2020
Abfinest007:
I have live in all d south south state but cross river and awka ibom should be third n forth not delta state
TheGodlessGod:
My opinion

River state
Akwa ibom
Delta

Then bayelsa

Cross river and Akwaibom cannot come before delta.

Check what the op used in rating.
Delta beats both of them in
Job opportunities
Poverty index
Education
And human development.

But they might beat delta in infrastructures.

I agree with the OP.

Rivers
Delta
Akwaibom
Edo
Cross river
Bayelsa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Cleo7: 8:48am On Jun 08, 2020
Jman24:
There is nothing like south south region. It is south east(8 cardinal points) or south south east /south south west (16 cardinal points)
shebi u are more smarter than the people that called it south south abi?

18 Likes

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by yinkus6750(m): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2020
With all the monies alloted to the region, they have little or nothing to show for it.
Rivers lives on old glory.
Akwa In is first as far as am concerned.
Delta and Bayelsa are worst

4 Likes

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Jman24(m): 8:51am On Jun 08, 2020
Cleo7:
shebi u are more smarter than the people that called it south south abi?

I may not have all the degrees they have but one thing I know is the name south south can sound funny to a well educated toddler

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by xcon: 8:52am On Jun 08, 2020
Jman24:
. Ipob propaganda machine. south south say no to Biafra. Old eastan region is dead and gone Igbo man.

5 Likes

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2020
[[s]quote author=Abfinest007 post=90433016]I have live in all d south south state but cross river and awka ibom should be third n forth not delta state [/quote][/s] Apart from uyo which other place is develop in akwa ibom?
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Jman24(m): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2020
xcon:
. Ipob propaganda machine. south south say no to Biafra. Old eastan region is dead and gone Igbo man.

I'm not ipob.. I'm trying to make you reason properly like the whites. A problem of the black man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:55am On Jun 08, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
My opinion

River state
Akwa ibom
Delta

Then bayelsa
Travel out Mister
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Jman24(m): 8:56am On Jun 08, 2020
xcon:

I never solicited for old eastern region. I'm only saying the name south south doesn't exist. Don't let hate override your sense of reasoning

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:56am On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

Cross river and Akwaibom cannot come before delta.

Check what the op used in rating.
Delta beats both of them in
Job opportunities
Poverty index
Education
And human development.

But they might beat delta in infrastructures.

I agree with the OP.

Rivers
Delta
Akwaibom
Edo
Cross river
Bayelsa
For the first time you are making small sense but at the bold apart from their state state capitals which other place is develop compare to Delta state wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 08, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Travel out Mister
before now it's delta above akwa ibom, last 10 years ago, it's cross river before akwa ibom.

Akwa ibom state is changing fast, but they lack good housing and new towns.

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Cleo7: 8:59am On Jun 08, 2020
Jman24:

I may not have all the degrees they have but one thing I know is the name south south can sound funny to a well educated toddler
and that i know...it's you
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by ovcwality(m): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2020
Jman24:

I'm not ipob.. I'm trying to make you reason properly like the whites. A problem of the black man
you are stupid, everything you guys will call black man, so what about middle east, far east etc, is it among the cardinal points too? angry

Reason like white man ko red man nii

2 Likes

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Jman24(m): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2020
Cleo7:
and that i know...it's you

You are welcome
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Sammy07: 9:00am On Jun 08, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
For the first time you are making sense wink

I've been making sense, you probably put on your thinking cap today cool

3 Likes

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Jman24(m): 9:00am On Jun 08, 2020
ovcwality:

you are stupid, everything you guys will call black man, so what about middle east, far east etc, is it among the cardinal points too? angry

Don't let hate override your sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by AntiBalaka: 9:00am On Jun 08, 2020
Binikingdowm:

Secondly is delta state

Third is akwa ibom state

Fourth is Edo state

Edo is not Niger Delta, maybe Southsouth but NOT Niger Delta and besides Edo is the most backward state in the Niger Delta. You belong with Kogi and not Niger Delta.

Bini winch and their ashawoe hustle has already disqualified you from any links with the Niger Delta so, Bini is going to join Lokoja and Ebira people.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 08, 2020
Jman24:

I never solicited for old eastern region. I'm only saying the name south south doesn't exist. Don't let hate override your sense of reasoning
see let me tell you the truth, no minorities would like to go back to eastern region. That's how humans work.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Binikingdowm: 9:02am On Jun 08, 2020
AntiBalaka:

Edo is not Niger Delta, maybe Southsouth but NOT Niger Delta and besides Edo is the most backward state in the Niger Delta. You belong with Kogi and not Niger Delta.

Bini winch and their ashawoe hustle has already disqualified you from any links with the Niger Delta so, Bini is going to join Lokoja and Ebira people.

I'm glad you are now facing nigeria problem, leave Jews and black Americans alone..
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:02am On Jun 08, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
before now it's delta above akwa ibom, last 10 years ago, it's cross river before akwa ibom.

Akwa ibom state is changing fast, but they lack good housing and new towns.

Akwa ibom can never be above Delta state Apart from uyo which other place is develop in akwa ibom compare to Delta state that has many developed cities.

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

I've been making sense, you probably put on your thinking cap today cool
Your sense is like glo network.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Sammy07: 9:03am On Jun 08, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
For the first time you are making small sense but at the bold apart from their state state capitals which other place is develop compare to Delta state wink

Well,
You should know that akwa ibom is changing very fast.
And you can't really use "other place" to judge.

Look at Rivers.
The infrastructures are heavily built in port Harcourt
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by AntiBalaka: 9:04am On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
yinkus6750:
With all the monies alloted to the region, they have little or nothing to show for it.
Rivers lives on old glory.
Akwa In is first as far as am concerned.
Delta and Bayelsa are worst
[/s]
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by ovcwality(m): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2020
Jman24:

Don't let hate override your sense of reasoning

Check my comments history, I have never been a tribal bigot and I don't want to be, I am actually talking about your point saying there is nothing like south south in the cardinal points, can you show us middle east and far east in the cardinal point too?
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 08, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Akwa ibom can never be above Delta state Apart from uyo which other place is develop in akwa ibom compare to Delta state that has many developed cities.
akwa ibom is developing fast

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Myth Of Studying In The UK. / Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor / Yar’adua Approves Higher Electricity Tariff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.