Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) (61723 Views)

I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders / Usman, Abba Kyari’s Brother's Instagram: Flaunts Expensive Cars, Classy Outfits / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by Jeroboy(m): 10:46am On Jun 08, 2020
Face of the Lady Who Went N@ked to the Market Just to Buy Her Phone Charger That Got People Talking

https://kicknaija.com.ng/2020/06/08/face-of-the-lady-who-went-nked-to-the-market-just-to-buy-her-phone-charger-that-got-people-talking/
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by erinalex: 10:48am On Jun 08, 2020
ghettokid1:
The peoples Senator
You are really suffering from poverty of the Mind.

Calling Dino, peoples senator; how many people are enjoying the type of life, Dino enjoys ?

No Single Nigerian politician, deserve our praises.

Sorry, it's a free world; it is your choice to praise Nigerian politicians who steals money every day.

As for me, all Nigerian politicians are rogues.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2020
Hope he is referring to the Almighty God whose son is Jesus Christ.

JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD.
JESUS IS GOD.
JESUS IS THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD.

EVERY OTHER god na yeye god!
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by apexx1125: 10:52am On Jun 08, 2020
[color=#] 3657994[/color]
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by dammyvibel: 10:54am On Jun 08, 2020
Amotolongbo:
If Dino had really chosen God, he would do what Jesus told that young Rich Man in Matthew, 10:22, 19:21 and Luke 18:22.
lol
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by DrMuzungu(m): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2020
He should either return all the monies he looted, or stop involving God in his wrongdoing.
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by Mkayfrenzy(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2020
kingcypress:
And this is the role model of some people.
Flaunting wealth from dubious means.
You'll one day pay for it.
This one is seriously pained. Is he responsible for your poverty. Sorry bro
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by SavageResponse(m): 10:59am On Jun 08, 2020
ghettokid1:
The peoples Senator

Which people?! angry
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 11:06am On Jun 08, 2020
How that one take concern us?if you like choose devil, amadioha, sango, ogun and obatala na you sabi mtcheeeew
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 11:07am On Jun 08, 2020
ghettokid1:
The peoples Senator
abeg speak for yourself
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by friday2011(m): 11:08am On Jun 08, 2020
kingcypress:

Why d matter dey pain you like this? grin grin

This is nigeria in the voice of FALZ...

Na d money wey in make while in the senate naa...

All those orisirisi allawee wey dem dey collect...

He choose to spend his own on automobiles while some choose to invest there own and indirectly create employment, some of them also take there's abroad to buy properties...

What ever he chooses to do with his own share of the national cake is his headache... Make i continue my work jare...

Bro, God will bless all of us, the problems in Nigeria will one day be a thing of history. Amen.
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by Omoejigbahe(m): 11:08am On Jun 08, 2020
Never Again
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by RPG2020(m): 11:09am On Jun 08, 2020
My God father bless you as you cash out

Na we dey here
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by able20(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2020
donbachi:
"The youths are the leaders of tomorrow"..see one of dem.
This one Mega youth!
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by DrMuzungu(m): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2020
erinalex:

You are really suffering from poverty of the Mind.
Calling Dino, peoples senator; how many people are enjoying the type of life, Dino enjoys ?
No Single Nigerian politician, deserve our praises.
Sorry, it's a free world; it is your choice to praise Nigerian politicians who steals money every day.
As for me, all Nigerian politicians are rogues.

My friend, not only Nigerian politicians, nog only Nigerian politicians! There is maybe a couple of politicians in the whole world who deserve praises.
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by chaloskyx: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2020
yes you choose God over Nigeria that is why you and your fellow senators all through the years you spent there looted the common wealth of this nation. as far as i am concerned all you are doing is mocking God cause if you truly side with God you wont be a thief that thrives over suffering the of countless Nigerians through your corrupt ways. so i dont blame you you are clearly showing us you can commit such atrocities and get away with it even with God on your side
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by fof1: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2020
kingcypress:

HAS HE STOLEN FROM U OR UR PARENTS BEFORE? PLS STOP ACCUSING D INNOCENT EVEN ON D SOCIAL MEDIA. U MAY PAY FOR IT ONE DAY TOO. ITS A VERY BAD THING TO FALSELY IMPINGEON ANOTHERS CHARACTER WITH OUT FACTS AND FIGURES. IS DINO UNDER ANY CORRUPTION CHARGES OR ALLEGATIONS FROM D LAW? BEWARNED PLS.
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2020
This man and ego problem
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2020
Where is he gonna ride this bike?
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by DLuciano: 11:42am On Jun 08, 2020
kingcypress:
can you prove it?
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by idu1(m): 11:51am On Jun 08, 2020
donbachi:
"The youths are the leaders of tomorrow"..see one of dem.

grin
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by Champneys: 11:57am On Jun 08, 2020
Nah satan you for choose now...... Oponu!
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by dikeizu1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hope you have registered with charly boy[color=#000000][/color]
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by stanliwise(m): 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
SaintBeehot:
some people can be so senseless that you don't even need care about what they say. I was expecting someone to say something about what those Arewa youth also did.
stop being dramatic. Then moment anyone wants to do something good in this country then tribal question of what of would emerge. Deal with what is evil. Stop this your what of questions.
This thread says “Dino” not “Arewa” stop coming here a plant seed of confusion.
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by todugo(m): 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
joshuaidibia:
Yeye man. Buy bike dey keep inside house.
Na Dino his trophy
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by Darlon19: 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
All this political hypocrite, you choose God, before would have chosen devil openly, if you want to pose, pose live God out of it .
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by annyz: 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
proudevil:
The cars and bike that are only left in his garage.
Where are the roads in kogi for all this fine fine car?
Where is the security for him to drive around kogi?
He can't even drive the cars in esanlu his supposed former constituent.

Lord pleas don't give me things that are only good for pictures.

Only to show off and possibly driving around his compound.
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by mechanics(m): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
If he chose God, he won't be that flamboyant, but moderation should have been his watchword.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls / Ambode 2019 rally shuts down Ojota and Maryland / Saraki Mobbed With Shouts Of "OTunYa" As He Campaigns In Kwara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.