Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 57th Birthday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 57th Birthday (24537 Views)

Erelu Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 59th Birthday Today / Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo) / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 57th Birthday by janedonez(m): 11:06am On Jun 08, 2020
Happy Birthday Mum. Age gracefully.
Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 57th Birthday by Omoejigbahe(m): 11:07am On Jun 08, 2020
She can be likened to A-Z, keep deluding yourselves

1 Like

Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 57th Birthday by apexx7421: 11:36am On Jun 08, 2020
[color=#] 2075372[/color]
Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 57th Birthday by Burgerlomo: 11:46am On Jun 08, 2020
HBD ma, LLNP cool
Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 57th Birthday by luminouz(m): 11:50am On Jun 08, 2020
Forgive me ma'am....

Now I will dedicate the rest of today to reading YOU kiss

faithfull18:

See youths, don't tell me you read all that.
Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 57th Birthday by wizod(m): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2020
fidelmarshal199:
I haven't forgotten bout the students that were murdered by her police convoy 2years ago.
and she's here smiling while d bereaved family are in pains
Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 57th Birthday by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sweeetheart:

Tinubu is 75yrs above, even Remix should be 67

U re right my brother. bless you brother.
Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 57th Birthday by oyeb15: 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
We Ekiti youths need jobs Ma. That's why we return your husband cos d last administration of bro Peter turn graduates to beggars,Okada riders and taxi drivers.
We believe you can still make us smile. Youth empowerment and job creation makes your first tenure golden in our hearts.
HBD and God bless.Thanks.
Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 57th Birthday by Androidlic: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
oh
Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 57th Birthday by Alaganature(m): 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Happy birthday to her

That wura aribatise of a girl abi woman way say fayemi and he wife resemble dull finish. She too dull

She nor know say Years of shared emotions and body fluids due to non stop sex without condom between couples result in a closer resemblance

Continue to bang a particular woman without condom. Last last you go begin notice say una don dey look alike and have the same character.
Sex na bad thing sha. Especially without condom. It binds the soul

And also people in close contact mimic each other's facial expressions without knowing

I believe say you dey talk from experience..shey you resemble your girlfriend?
Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 57th Birthday by Dchampion65: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
sojiboy:

https://www.irohinodua.org/orchids-for-erelu-bisi-fayemi-at-57/

Segun Dipe, you are doing your job well. Beautiful write up.
Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 57th Birthday by Aghomon06(m): 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hbd ma
Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 57th Birthday by Legendarymhike(m): 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
fidelmarshal199:
I haven't forgotten bout the students that were murdered by her police convoy 2years ago.
not two year ago bruv... It's not up to a year.. September 10, 2019...the memories will forever lives on
Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 57th Birthday by Beolly(m): 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Happy birthday to her

That wura aribatise of a girl abi woman way say fayemi and he wife resemble dull finish. She too dull

She nor know say Years of shared emotions and body fluids due to non stop sex without condom between couples result in a closer resemblance

Continue to bang a particular woman without condom. Last last you go begin notice say una don dey look alike and have the same character.

And also people in close contact mimic each other's facial expressions without knowing
Ma Nigga I feel your words. But please what's the brand of that stuff you always take.
Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 57th Birthday by Beolly(m): 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
drkrest:

The wife is going to be 57 while the husband is just 55. I am pretty sure that the wife saw potentials in him while they were dating. Happy birthday in advance Erelu.
I thought I was the only one who knew that. I was shocked the day I found out.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 57th Birthday by Ajibade123(m): 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Happy birthday to her

in every of your comment though it might seems one kind of stupid at the beginning there is always one kind of big sense attached to it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React / Benin Court Sends Igboho To Prison Pending Investigation / Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.