Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Biblical Laws For Rape - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Laws For Rape (4224 Views)

3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos / The Punishment The Bible Prescribes For Rape / Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by MuttleyLaff: 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
Acehart:

...and women were taught patience and decency. Sorry. Please forgive her.

Oh, so khia is even a female! smiley

Wow! undecided

Well they're exactly what God's word calls them the weaker vessel 1Peter 3:7

We all have them at home! smiley
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
Maximus69:

Wow! undecided

Well they're exactly what God's word calls them the weaker vessel 1Peter 3:7

Weaker physically not mentally or spiritually.
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by MuttleyLaff: 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
Maximus69:
Wow! undecided
Well they're exactly what God's word calls them "the weaker vessel" 1 Peter 3:7
Chief, I am sure Baba is not a sexist and knows that the word "weaker" as used in 1 Peter 3:7 is used relative to the body sha, (i.e. vessel) hmm?

Our women, are not weaker mentally, this is why we have the Folorunsho Alakija, Margaret Thatcher RIP, Theresa May, Nicola Sturgeon, Angela Merkel, Mary Robinson, Mary McAleese, et cetera of the world including my missus too.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
khia:

Weaker physically not mentally or spiritually.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

When God's word called women the weaker vessel the weakness is not about
Physical
Mental nor
Spiritual

It's emotional

That's why in Jehovah's Witnesses Organization,
if a Christian beats his wife he will be penalized
if his wife beats him he will be penalized

Because women are weak emotionally, so we must treat them gently so as not to hurt their emotions!

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by MuttleyLaff: 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
Maximus69:
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Physical
Mental nor
Spiritual

It's emotional

Because women are weak emotionally, so we must treat them gently so as not to hurt their emotions!
Baba, you're mixing up emotion activities with cerebral activities.
Your picture depicts a woman going physical with a probably abusive partner, as opposed to intellectually dealing with the man
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
Maximus69:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Physical
Mental nor
Spiritual

It's emotional

Yes I know this, that's why I left emotions out of it. Did you see how emotional I was towards you, it's all a part of being a woman. grin grin To be fair, some men can be more emotional than any woman.

Meobizy is one of them, he is so emotional I think I'm conversing with a teenage girl even though he claims to be male.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Baba, you're mixing up emotion activities with cerebral activities.
Your picture depicts a woman going physical with a probably abusive partner, as opposed to intellectually dealing with the man

It's human laws that can't see the true murderer in our society, Jesus understood perfectly the real murderers in the human society!

He said
"the one making his brother annoyed"
So to Jesus, if a man provoked his fellowman to the point that one got annoyed and kill him, the one who provoked the killer is guilty of murder NOT the killer!

Because he provoked him! undecided

In the same manner, once you know you're dealing with a woman, you must choose your words carefully and wisely, otherwise whatever she does (even if she killed you) she will be punished, but your blood is on your own head o! embarassed
So i'm supposed to apologise to khia because if i knew i'm chatting with a female, i shouldn't have expected her to think of loving the rapist that violated her! undecided
I thought i was chatting with a man, that's why God's word admonished us not to disclose confidential matters to females in the congregation because of their weakness emotionally speaking! 1Corinthians 14:35 smiley
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
khia:

Yes I know this, that's why I left emotions out of it. Did you see how emotional I was towards you, it's all a part of being a woman. grin grin

At first i felt offended, but knowing i was actually chatting with a female, i realized my mistakes! smiley

However you're lovely my dear,
God bless you! smiley
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 9:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
Maximus69:

It's human laws that can't see the true murderer in our society, Jesus understood perfectly the real murderers in the human society!

He said
So to Jesus, if a man provoked his fellowman to the point that one got annoyed and kill him, the one who provoked the killer is guilty of murder NOT the killer!

In the same manner, once you know you're dealing with a woman, you must choose your words carefully and wisely, otherwise whatever she does (even if she killed you) she will be punished, but your blood is on your own head o! embarassed
So i'm supposed to apologise to khia because if i knew i'm chatting with a female, i shouldn't have expected her to think of loving the rapist that violated her! undecided
I thought i was chatting with a man, that's why God's word admonished us not to disclose confidential matters to females in the congregation because of their weakness emotionally speaking! 1Corinthians 14:35 smiley

Lol grin You can't be serious.
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by MuttleyLaff: 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
Maximus69:

He said

I thought i was chatting with a man, that's why God's word admonished us not to disclose confidential matters to females in the congregation because of their weakness emotionally speaking! 1 Corinthians 14:35 smiley
Baba, what are you going on a tangent on, not that I am interested, but if you ask me, I'll tell you that khia deserved what came her way.

Now, I was talking of your interpretation of weaker vessel in 1 Peter 3:7, as meaning women are generally and/or overall weaker than men and not about khia. That was why I gave a list of strong women examples, you can't say are weaker mentally

Maximus69:
At first i felt offended, but knowing i was actually chatting with a female, i realized my mistakes! smiley
God bless you! smiley
So you are sexist then, with this kind of stereotyping.

2 Likes

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
Maximus69:

God bless you! smiley

If you read some of my comments you will come to realize that I can be extremely emotional but most of the time it's just me being bored, trolling and having fun. grin
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
khia:

Lol grin You can't be serious.
Of course i'm damn serious! undecided

Amongst Jehovah's Witnesses, there are so many secrets we keep away from women.
That's why Jesus never chose a single female Apostle!

Those taking the lead amongst Christians must know how to keep confidential matters. Women don't have this attribute! 1Timothy 2:11-12 smiley
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
khia:

If you read some of my comments you will come to realize that I can be extremely emotional but most of the time it's just me being bored, trolling and having fun. grin

All women are emotional my dear, even Sarah grew emotional when Ishmael (Abraham's first son) was falling Isaac (Ishmael's junior brother) who is just learning to walk! Genesis 21:9
She couldn't stand the sight of the boy mocking her own son, forgetting that they are brothers!

So never mind my dear, you are blessed! smiley

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
Maximus69:

Of course i'm damn serious! undecided

Amongst Jehovah's Witnesses, there are so many secrets we keep away from women.
That's why Jesus never chose a single female Apostle!

Those taking the lead amongst Christians must know how to keep confidential matters. Women don't have this attribute! 1Timothy 2:11-12 smiley
. Hmmm!!! So you are a Witness of Yahuah. I used to hide when Witnesses came knocking at my door grin now I welcome the debate.
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
Maximus69:

All women are emotional my dear, even Sarah grew emotional when Ishmael (Abraham's first son) was falling Isaac (Ishmael's junior brother) who is just learning to walk! Genesis 21:9
She couldn't stand the sight of the boy mocking her own son, forgetting that they are brothers!

Oh boy was she emotional, her disdain towards Ishmael was so unfair, especially since she was part of the reason he existed.
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
khia:

Oh boy was she emotional, her disdain towards Ishmael was so unfair, especially since she was part of the reason he existed.

My dear that's what emotional weakness can do! smiley

You grew hot when i said the victim of rape in Israel was expected to accept the rapist as her husband, learn to forgive and love him, not so?

Now imagine if all rapists should be stoned to death or castrated, how many females do you think will have a man to call their own?

The truth is out of 10 males, 9 have forcefully had sex with a female before! undecided

Now imagine what will happen if all the 9 were dealt with as rapists, what do you think will happen in our society?

That's why God's word say "pay her dowry, marry her and never think you can divorce her for the rest of your life" smiley
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by meobizy(f): 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
khia:

Yes I know this, that's why I left emotions out of it. Did you see how emotional I was towards you, it's all a part of being a woman. grin grin To be fair, some men can be more emotional than any woman.

Meobizy is one of them, he is so emotional I think I'm conversing with a teenage girl even though he claims to be male.
i SeE dEMeNtIa CaMe EaRlY iN yOuR cAsE. sEeInG hOw U tHiNk oF mE uNcOnScIoUsLy MeAnS i MaDe An ImPrEsSiOn.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by MuttleyLaff: 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
Maximus69:

Post early believers people mostly read more into Pauline epistles, just like as in that 1 Peter 3:7, were comparative emotional state and not mental is what the verse is discussing. Most times, its men who aren't mentally strong enough. Adam wasn't mentally strong enough to stand his ground not to take the fruit from Eve. Abraham wasn't mentally strong enough to stand his ground and not yield to Sarah offering him, her maidservant Hagar to have and sleep with and thereby give them both a heir. Job, went against the grain. He stood his ground and refuse his missus' plea that he should curse God and die. He told her that's nonsense and that she's speaking as a foolish, and/or senseless woman speaks (i.e. Job 2:9-10) Zipporah, Moses' wife is another stronger Biblical woman

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
meobizy:

i SeE dEMeNtIa CaMe EaRlY iN yOuR cAsE. sEeInG hOw U tHiNk oF mE uNcOnScIoUsLy MeAnS i MaDe An ImPrEsSiOn.

No impression, I just wanted you to realize how feminine you are.
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 11:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
Maximus69:

You grew hot when i said the victim of rape in Israel was expected to accept the rapist as her husband, learn to forgive and love him, not so?

Now imagine if all rapists should be stoned to death or castrated, how many females do you think will have a man to call their own?

The truth is out of 10 males, 9 have forcefully had sex with a female before! undecided

Now imagine what will happen if all the 9 were dealt with as rapists, what do you think will happen in our society?

That's why God's word say "pay her dowry, marry her and never think you can divorce her for the rest of your life" smiley
The bolded is so untrue.

2 Likes

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by meobizy(f): 12:46am On Jun 10, 2020
khia:

No impression, I just wanted you to realize how feminine you are.
gO fVcK uRsElF.
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 10, 2020
khia:
The bolded is so untrue.
That's the secret no man will tell you my dear, it's always in our minds.

9 out of 10 men have forcefully had sex with a female at one time or another
The result 70% of females do fall in love with such a man at last, while 20% accepts them on condition just as the Bible admonished, only 10% do hate the person throughout their lifetime.

So it's the voice of those 10% that's heard that is why it's not easy making stringent rules against rapists!

You need not follow the crowd my dear, try to speak heart to heart with your friends on the matter, please don't do this collectively because many won't come out openly to confess it. But deep down their hearts, 90% of women will stand up to say "he never raped me, we made love" when in actual fact they were raped!
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 3:48am On Jun 10, 2020
Maximus69:

The result 70% of females do fall in love with such a man at last, while 20% accepts them on condition just as the Bible admonished, only 10% do hate the person throughout their lifetime.

So it's the voice of those 10% that's heard that is why it's not easy making stringent rules against rapists!

You need not follow the crowd my dear, try to speak heart to heart with your friends on the matter, please don't do this collectively because many won't come out openly to confess it. But deep down their hearts, 90% of women will stand up to say "he never raped me, we made love" when in actual fact they were raped!

Forcing yourself on a woman is not making love, that thought process could only come out of the mind of a rapist. undecided

Where did you get your statistics from?

2 Likes

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 10, 2020
khia:

Forcing yourself on a woman is not making love, that thought process could only come out of the mind of a rapist. undecided

TRUTH is bitter my dear! smiley

Please just try what i told you now, go make your own PERSONAL inquiry on this matter, speak with your friends one at a time, NOT COLLECTIVELY but privately, and do not frown so as not to alert anyone or give them a clue regarding your own judgement on this case.

You'll be highly disappointed to know what is going on in most people's minds!

In fact that's why Jehovah's Witnesses don't accept other so called Christians as true believers, because most people often follow the crowds, when the crowd say "YES" then yes is it, when the crowd say "NO" then no is it.

But when we speak privately with them, we discover each person have his or her own mind on issues they're only scared of being different! undecided

So go and do your own findings my dear, forget about what you're hearing on social media, i bet it with you that if a bill is passed now to deal ruthlessly with rapists, it's the females in the National Assembly that will kick against it NOT males! smiley
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 4:16am On Jun 10, 2020
Maximus69:

Please just try what i told you now, go make your own PERSONAL inquiry on this matter, speak with your friends one at a time, NOT COLLECTIVELY but privately, and do not frown so as not to alert anyone or give them a clue regarding your own judgement on this case.

In fact that's why Jehovah's Witnesses don't accept other so called Christians as true believers, because most people often follow the crowds, when the crowd say "YES" then yes is it, when the crowd say "NO" then no is it.

But when we speak privately with them, we discover each person have his or her own mind on issues they're only scared of being different! undecided

So go and do your own findings my dear, forget about what you're hearing on social media, i bet it with you that if a bill is passed now to deal ruthlessly with rapists, it's the females in the National Assembly that will kick against it NOT males! smiley

This may be a Nigerian thing which I don't know anything about.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by MuttleyLaff: 5:45am On Jun 10, 2020
Maximus69:

Now imagine if all rapists should be stoned to death or castrated, how many females do you think will have a man to call their own?[size=8pt]

khia:
The bolded is so untrue.

Maximus69:

khia:

Maximus69:

khia:
This may be a Nigerian thing which I don't know anything about.
Baba Soja, khia doubted you twice, so where did you get that disturbing statistics from hmm, that, if you randomly walk up to ten men, to ask if they have forcefully had sex with a female, at one time or another before (i.e. raped) nine out of the ten respondents will say, yes?
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 6:07am On Jun 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

I

Baba Soja, khia doubted you twice, so where did you get that disturbing statistics from hmm, that, if you randomly walk up to ten men, to ask if they have forcefully had sex with a female, at one time or another before (i.e. raped) nine out of the ten respondents will say, yes?

Sounds like a confession from a rapist. undecided He makes rape seem like a normal thing.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by MuttleyLaff: 7:09am On Jun 10, 2020
khia:
Sounds like a confession from a rapist. undecided
Maximus69 wetted his finger in the air to come up with this unreliable, unrealistic, unlikely, doubtful and/or inexact statistic.

Realistically speaking now, I know that if, randomly asked, one out of ten, would say, when growing up, they know someone or a friend who had raped or attempted to rape someone before.

khia:
He makes rape seem like a normal thing.
Quite a few things, seems normal to that society I tell you (e.g. money ritual, domestic abuse/violence, big man syndrome and/or bigmanism, quick way to get money is from eating the national cake syndrome, petty and grand corruption et cetera) and its all just due and/or down to poverty, urban myths, ignorance, cultural bias(es), sexism, pervasive entitlement culture, paying no heed/attention to conscience, bad religious indoctrinations, badly defined ethic values and/or value systems et cetera.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 10, 2020
khia:

Sounds like a confession from a rapist. undecided He makes rape seem like a normal thing.

I've had sex with so many women in my life, during my early twenties i forcefully had sex with some girls at least i remembered three cases, but these girls came to meet me in my apartment.
After raping them (as most people do say) they become my sex partners.
I also remembered several occasions when girl do come to seduce me themselves, on one occasion a lady came to visit and said "i purposely came to have sex with you".
But all that is my last, now i'm a totally changed person.
Notice the other guy called me "old soldier", well i served in some Arab countries, several times they use to amputate Cultists in their midst according to the Sharia. This people do cut of fingers, hand, arm, foot, limb even organ if it's a rape case.
Several times they often cut off the male organ of rapist as required by their law, but when they do, all the women that comes to the scene do weep bitterly and agonized, afterwards the victim is stigmatized.
So i asked one woman whose daughter was raped, why she was weeping when the culprit was receiving the wages of his crime?
She said
"why this barbaric type of punishment?"
Me "is that not what the law say?"
Her "we know but it's not good"
Me "What is your own suggestion"
Her "there are other ways, this is inhumane"

When i left for another country, i discovered something strange! undecided

A girl was raped and after catching the culprit, she changed the story and said
"he's my boyfriend, but i wasn't just in the mood at that time"
She said this to free the rapist, her friend told me that the victim was screaming not because she felt ravaged but calling the attention of everyone to alert them that this guy who always behave as if he's not attracted to her is now sleeping with her!

Please i'm not the topic of discussion, i'm only telling you the bitter truth that's costly, 99.9% of the people you see will never tell you this. That's why i said go and do your own findings, God's word admonished us as believers not to follow the crowd {Exodus 23:2} but to make sure of all things! 1Thessalonians 5:21

God bless you! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by MuttleyLaff: 7:40am On Jun 10, 2020
Maximus69:
I've had sex with so many women in my life, during my early twenties i forcefully had sex with some girls at least i remembered three cases, but these girls came to meet me in my apartment.
I also remembered several occasions when girl do come to seduce me themselves, on one occasion a lady came to visit and said "i purposely came to have sex with you".
Notice the other guy called me "old soldier", well i served in some Arab countries, several times they use to amputate Cultists in their midst according to the Sharia. This people do cut of fingers, hand, arm, foot, limb even organ if it's a rape case.
Several times they often cut off the male organ of rapist as required by their law, but when they do, all the women that comes to the scene do weep bitterly and agonized, afterwards the victim is stigmatized.
So i asked one woman whose daughter was raped, why she was weeping when the culprit was receiving the wages of his crime?
She said

A girl was raped and after catching the victim, she changed the story and said
She said this to free the rapist, her friend told me that the victim was screaming not because she felt ravaged but calling the attention of everyone to alert them that this guy who always behave as if he's not attracted to her is now sleeping with her!

Please i'm not the topic of discussion, i'm only telling you the bitter truth that's costly, 99.9% of the people you see will never tell you this. That's why i said go and do your own findings, God's word admonished us as believers not to follow the crowd {Exodus 23:2} but to make sure of all things! 1Thessalonians 5:21

God bless you! smiley
He/she that is without sin among you, let him/her first cast a stone
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 8:17am On Jun 10, 2020
Maximus69:

She said

A girl was raped and after catching the culprit, she changed the story and said

God bless you! smiley

The experience of a couple of women is not the experience of millions. I'm uncomfortable conversing with a rapist who has no remorse only excuses. Rape is a horrific crime. I would have killed you. I will end any further communication now.

Adios

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stunning Revelations: Jesus Christ In The Old Testament! / Why Yahoo Boys Are Better Than Pastors / I Love That Man Of Galilee, For He Has Done So Very Much For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.