Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Breaking.....US Senators Ask Trump To Deploy Special Envoy To Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking.....US Senators Ask Trump To Deploy Special Envoy To Nigeria. (5689 Views)

Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm / Northern Senators Ask Tinubu To Restore Electricity To Niger Republic / No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking.....US Senators Ask Trump To Deploy Special Envoy To Nigeria. by Xisnin(m): 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
They should face their racist police force.
But I trust Trump as a scared coward, he would never commit to an international
action that involves risk.

The special envoy should go and die.

1 Like

Re: Breaking.....US Senators Ask Trump To Deploy Special Envoy To Nigeria. by alibaba1995(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
This should be better be truth!

1 Like

Re: Breaking.....US Senators Ask Trump To Deploy Special Envoy To Nigeria. by christm386: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
Justright34:
Lol

Special Envoy to come and beat Buhari or to come and highjack presidency from Buhari or to come and hand over Beafruad to Lamidi Cownu ?

The worst US or EU can can do is to deploy special military personnel to aid Nigeria in eradicating insurgency, kidnappings and banditry in Nigeria

That mean America will help us to annihilate the Bokoharam, banditry and Herders in the North,
Destroy ipob militants nd kidnappers in the SE/SS

Then America will have more reasons to establish more businesses in the SW the most peaceful, sophisticated and enabling environment in Nigeria

Kudos to Lamidi Cownu

Lol, or he will be killed like gadaffi for doing same thing gadaffi did, we shall see grin. I trust US nah, this exactly why FG was crying, the east shall soon be librated

2 Likes

Re: Breaking.....US Senators Ask Trump To Deploy Special Envoy To Nigeria. by JAMO84: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
Trump that is battling with his numerous problems left right and center, when would he have the time to waste on the useless rantings of miserable wailers?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking.....US Senators Ask Trump To Deploy Special Envoy To Nigeria. by Ezmans: 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
FlordFlorez:
I said it. There's no smoke without fire. This's exactly why they released that press statement yesterday. It shows how frightening IPOB is to FG.
Afonjas defend your masters
Re: Breaking.....US Senators Ask Trump To Deploy Special Envoy To Nigeria. by punisha: 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
Justright34:

If you get brain hu should knw that the US envoy are going back with report of situation of activities in Nigeria and therefore automatically recommend SW as the most peaceful where Christians and Muslims cohabitation is most peaceful just as it is in the developed.
Subsequently recommend SW as the best region for more economy establishment and tourist destination

Is win win for SW

That u quoted me is disturbing....lmao.
Do u people even read here at all before commenting or just write and read later? Whichever one...may u find d help u need.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking.....US Senators Ask Trump To Deploy Special Envoy To Nigeria. by ikeyman00(m): 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
astonished: 4:35pm
This is an opportunity for youth in Nigeria to go on full protest on twitter & other social media to asked for international intervention in this country,

We need the world to known what is going on this country, especially in Southern Nigeria, we need international army to come and protect Nigeria from the hand of Fulani orligachy that has enslaved southern part of this country.

Youth of this country are very foolish & hypocrite, they all pretend that things are going well in this country, and find a solar on twitter to trend on irrelevant things, such as "Rapecase" whereas they have been subjugated, enslaved, oppressed by some power drunk northern in this country.

Nigeria youth expecially from South should come in one voice and ask for disintegration and shown unpatriotic to this country to send message to the their who doesn't care about them.

Too much problems in this country and what could only trends is entertainment, Rapecase and other stupid topic, while Fulani Herdman are killing in every community in south, courtesy of the north, while all the resources of this country channels to on region, while all go government agency and security agency are controlled by just group of people

Stay away from okokori and ewedu for week u hear and give IPOB credit

jessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssusssssssssssssssss
Re: Breaking.....US Senators Ask Trump To Deploy Special Envoy To Nigeria. by Kwili1: 6:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
900winer:

Osu Ipob bia-fruad agent, the person you quoted is an osu alaigbo Ipob miscreant Atiku buttlicker like you.
ogbeni I know an Afonja when I see one. u are an Afonja head slammer from ogun state the capital of skull miners.
I have ur pic when u were digging up baba munirat grave for skull minning business.

Re: Breaking.....US Senators Ask Trump To Deploy Special Envoy To Nigeria. by sesameq: 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
Any time the issue on Africa pops up, most of them always think we are still monkeys, baboons and gorillas, they don't know that we are human beings and have organised societies.

They still think we wear leaves clothes and cover our unclothedness with hides and skin.

Many of them don't know two big cities in Africa.
All they see are wild bush animals.
Re: Breaking.....US Senators Ask Trump To Deploy Special Envoy To Nigeria. by 900winer(m): 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kwili1:

ogbeni I know an Afonja when I see one. u are an Afonja head slammer from ogun state the capital of skull miners.
I have ur pic when u were digging up baba munirat grave for skull minning business.
I know an Osu ipod hairy flat-head slammer when i see one, you are from Abia capital of baby miners, here your uncle miner baby in Aba.

Re: Breaking.....US Senators Ask Trump To Deploy Special Envoy To Nigeria. by dokie: 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
The Republican Senators are really on point. It's high time USA save us from Buhari's brethren.

And then some people here will call them racists.
Re: Breaking.....US Senators Ask Trump To Deploy Special Envoy To Nigeria. by XXLMANDIGO: 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
They are who they are, Zombies and CNN minions.

dokie:

And then some people here will call them racists.
Re: Breaking.....US Senators Ask Trump To Deploy Special Envoy To Nigeria. by sonofspada(m): 11:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
[quote author=yoruba1914 post=90443412]Give us oduduwa. One nigeria is a fraud. I cant believe i am saying this but God bless IPOB. WHERE OR HOW CAN I CONTRIBUTE TO THIS NOBLE CAUSE?[/qote]
Follow Mazi NNAMDI KANU on Facebook and twitter for a start.
Re: Breaking.....US Senators Ask Trump To Deploy Special Envoy To Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 09, 2020
Chai, God help your children in Nigeria.
Re: Breaking.....US Senators Ask Trump To Deploy Special Envoy To Nigeria. by myright: 7:14am On Jun 09, 2020
astonished:
This is an opportunity for youth in Nigeria to go on full protest on twitter & other social media to asked for international intervention in this country,

We need the world to known what is going on this country, especially in Southern Nigeria, we need international army to come and protect Nigeria from the hand of Fulani orligachy that has enslaved southern part of this country.

Youth of this country are very foolish & hypocrite, they all pretend that things are going well in this country, and find a solar on twitter to trend on irrelevant things, such as "Rapecase" whereas they have been subjugated, enslaved, oppressed by some power drunk northern in this country.

Nigeria youth expecially from South should come in one voice and ask for disintegration and shown unpatriotic to this country to send message to the their who doesn't care about them.

Too much problems in this country and what could only trends is entertainment, Rapecase and other stupid topic, while Fulani Herdman are killing in every community in south, courtesy of the north, while all the resources of this country channels to on region, while all go government agency and security agency are controlled by just group of people
Why should the youth protest on social media and not on the streets?
Re: Breaking.....US Senators Ask Trump To Deploy Special Envoy To Nigeria. by ezechi24(m): 7:31am On Jun 09, 2020
Justright34:
Lol

Special Envoy to come and beat Buhari or to come and highjack presidency from Buhari or to come and hand over Beafruad to Lamidi Cownu ?

The worst US or EU can can do is to deploy special military personnel to aid Nigeria in eradicating insurgency, kidnappings and banditry in Nigeria

That mean America will help us to annihilate the Bokoharam, banditry and Herders in the North,
Destroy ipob militants nd kidnappers in the SE/SS

Then America will have more reasons to establish more businesses in the SW the most peaceful, sophisticated and enabling environment in Nigeria

Kudos to Lamidi Cownu

try and read this your stupid write up again and observe the stupidity in it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction / Photos | Zamfara State Governor’s Daughter Zainab Yari Weds In Grand Style! / Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.