Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Davido Fathered A Son In London - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Davido Fathered A Son In London (491 Views)

Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street In London Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pix) / D'Banj Welcomes New Baby, A Son With Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow - Pulse.NG / Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Fathered A Son In London by Beadysworld: 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
Now making Davido children four, 4th child from another woman, according to a news.

According to the newest baby mama by name Larissa Yasmin Lorenco A.K.A Larissa London, a UK-based makeup artist born and raised in Angola.

The report has it that Larissa has been in Davido’s life since 2017, see her in the background of his picture with Cardi B back in 2017.

Larissa welcomed her son in March 2020 and went off social media when the rumour initially started and she has now made a come back on Instagram.

Davido is currently denying the baby and has blocked Larissa so she has no access to him, as he is trying to protect himself and his fiancee Chioma.

The hookup that resulted in this pregnancy happened in NewYork Mid last year (Summer ‘19) when David was back and forth in the US first for his second daughter’s birthday, then a brief Euro tour, back in the US for Memorial weekend show, next in Nigeria for his first daughter’s hair product launch and then back in the US in June for another show in Philadelphia and branched afterwards in NY to give Larissa belle before moving on to ATL for the rest of his trip. Larissa was also with him at the Afrofest Portugal that happened back in August of 2019

https://beadysworld.tv/london-based-makeup-artist-claim-davido-is-the-father-of-her-baby/

Re: Davido Fathered A Son In London by Baloranking(m): 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
grin grin

Bloggers don dey find food.

La click la covik 1-9
Re: Davido Fathered A Son In London by thatsleepboy1: 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
That's his business and his life. Maybe that's why he recently went UG. Me never blow, if I blow, I fit dey do stupid things for the culture.
Re: Davido Fathered A Son In London by Jaysolu(m): 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Davido Fathered A Son In London by Jaysolu(m): 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
Abeg just do paternity test and spare us the drama
or leave social media out of your personal issues

check out the link in my signature.. get paid for watching long YouTube vids.. registration is free.. no strings attached
I have no reason to scam you
Re: Davido Fathered A Son In London by Vyolet(f): 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
I'd like to hear from aunty Kemi
Re: Davido Fathered A Son In London by Thatlong9: 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
Guy with the most active 9, firing from all cylinders home n away. OBO the obow lover
Re: Davido Fathered A Son In London by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
The new "it" story of Nigerian bloggers.

(1) (Reply)

The Press Breast | Street Interview | Penzazotv | Rakghana / Caption This.. Ladies Over To U / Can You Beat Your Chest And Say Your Partner Is Dating Only You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.