Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Is WWE Just A Film Trick,scripted Or The Fights And Eventsjust Happens ? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is WWE Just A Film Trick,scripted Or The Fights And Eventsjust Happens ? (1136 Views)

Is This Qatar 2022 Scripted Or Not? (share Your Opinion) / Is Wrestling Scripted Or What? / Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is WWE Just A Film Trick,scripted Or The Fights And Eventsjust Happens ? by Ghenisean(m): 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hi guys,How y'all doing cool wink ?
Anyways,I was with my Niggarz a couple of days ago,some of them were huge football fans while I and say 2 others were just mopping at them grin, I was kinda jealous of them and also angry quite angry because I love playing the leader game but I gat no skills at all,I play rough like mad smiley to make it worse self I no know A for the game because I no sabi watch football angry sad.
So,I broke into their fun,talked about wrestling and they were " mttchheww angry angry,forget that one vwé,that game na just film trick full am and na scam self because them dey write everything put for ground like normal film den go come act am give una say na real life" angry angry.
I argued with them but no one actually wanted to give up so we lock up the matter to grab a few things in our stomach at the house of one of us there kiss kiss tongue tongue grin.
Guys,do you think WWE is reality like every other game or it's scripted like a movie
Re: Is WWE Just A Film Trick,scripted Or The Fights And Eventsjust Happens ? by uzohrome(m): 6:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Yes scripted but the injuries are real. playing out script entails skills, they are trained and some posses good skills than the other. Bottom line is WWE is scripted. I prefer wrestling to football. Monday night Raw today with Randy Orton. I WILL not miss it.

2 Likes

Re: Is WWE Just A Film Trick,scripted Or The Fights And Eventsjust Happens ? by dangoteinlaw: 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
Offcourse it's scripted, big time. Even the rock admitted it and that's the moment I stopped watching coz I felt betrayed. You have no idea what it's like to grow up believing in a hero only to discover non of it was real

1 Like

Re: Is WWE Just A Film Trick,scripted Or The Fights And Eventsjust Happens ? by Nbote(m): 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
It is scripted as all the wrestlers are simply playing out their storylines nd roles.. Even most of the injuries are part of the stories... Google Kayfabe

1 Like

Re: Is WWE Just A Film Trick,scripted Or The Fights And Eventsjust Happens ? by Georgekyrian(m): 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
My Brother is a script, since childhood till now I be serious wrestling fan but is script. It took me time to realise that too

2 Likes

Re: Is WWE Just A Film Trick,scripted Or The Fights And Eventsjust Happens ? by paulolee(m): 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
its a joke, a drama and supposed to be a comedy skit because atims they mk us look like kids..

1 Like

Re: Is WWE Just A Film Trick,scripted Or The Fights And Eventsjust Happens ? by Ghenisean(m): 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
paulolee:
its a joke, a drama and supposed to be a comedy skit because atims they mk us look like kids..
No be lie ooo grin cheesy
Re: Is WWE Just A Film Trick,scripted Or The Fights And Eventsjust Happens ? by Ghenisean(m): 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
uzohrome:
Yes scripted but the injuries are real. playing out script entails skills, they are trained and some posses good skills than the other. Bottom line is WWE is scripted. I prefer wrestling to football. Monday night Raw today with Randy Orton. I WILL not miss it.
I used to love it and I still love it but it's been a really long time that I watched a fight.
Re: Is WWE Just A Film Trick,scripted Or The Fights And Eventsjust Happens ? by Ghenisean(m): 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
Offcourse it's scripted, big time. Even the rock admitted it and that's the moment I stopped watching coz I felt betrayed. You have no idea what it's like to grow up believing in a hero only to discover non of it was real
I can't believe I've lived my whole life believing and arguing with people that their fights are just dramas already written down angry self.
Re: Is WWE Just A Film Trick,scripted Or The Fights And Eventsjust Happens ? by Ghenisean(m): 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ghenisean:

I can't believe I've lived my whole life believing and arguing with people that their fights are just dramas already written down angry self. Sha,no be dia fault
Re: Is WWE Just A Film Trick,scripted Or The Fights And Eventsjust Happens ? by Ghenisean(m): 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
Excellingexcell:
Google is no more on you phone?

Research well and get the best result.

So you think Google's got the best answer on everything abii undecided
I'll tell you what Sir,don't believe everything you see on the net,and I can prove that,check if Tupac's really dead or if Michael Jackson is alive and see the shit your google will tell you. undecided
Re: Is WWE Just A Film Trick,scripted Or The Fights And Eventsjust Happens ? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
Film tricks just like any movie.
Still enjoyable tho.

1 Like

Re: Is WWE Just A Film Trick,scripted Or The Fights And Eventsjust Happens ? by dangoteinlaw: 5:59am On Jun 09, 2020
Ghenisean:

I can't believe I've lived my whole life believing and arguing with people that their fights are just dramas already written down angry self.
since then I ve switched to boxing, that's the only real combat sports one can find now even that UCLA nonsense with kabib and his name of clowns are all scripted too. Too bad I don't have interest in soccer coz that seems more fun than those ruse we call fights!

1 Like

Re: Is WWE Just A Film Trick,scripted Or The Fights And Eventsjust Happens ? by Ghenisean(m): 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Excellingexcell:

Then I will say that you don't know how to use it. Yes you dont just believe what you see, but you research.

Now go to your Google and ask 'is wwe real or not' then read the articles you will get more than what you can get here. I was a lover of wwe since childhood but there craziness used to give me serious concern (I am a very curious person that love to know why things are happening), so i started researching and I found what I was looking for.
I didn't tell you I couldn't search for it yo,I was only trying to say that not everything we google about,it is trustworthy,tested bad tried to be true but it shouldn't mean it's gat all,so that's y I used Tupac and MJ as example. undecided
Re: Is WWE Just A Film Trick,scripted Or The Fights And Eventsjust Happens ? by Oddslordreal: 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
It's only staking that's real.

Odds 2

Sure

Find me
Re: Is WWE Just A Film Trick,scripted Or The Fights And Eventsjust Happens ? by malcom1X: 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
It's scripted but punches are real, injuries are real

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Neymar’s Stunning New Girlfriend / 1.5 Odds Trial Prediction / Game Tip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.