Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

10 Emotional Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Emotional Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Husband (881 Views)

Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Emotional Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Husband by antonio1973(m): 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
The Wedding Anniversary Is One Of The Most Special Days In One's Life. It Is A Day To Celebrate The Heavenly Bond Created Between A Husband And Wife Through Marriage. If You Are Close To A Couple That Is Planning To Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary Anytime Soon, Then You Must Be Prepared To Wish Them Some Special Words For The Special Occasion.

1# The Bond Of A Marriage Can Take Various Forms, Depending On Whether Life Is Imitating Calm Or Storms. Sometimes In Can Be A Beautiful Knot, Sometimes It Can Be A Fragile Cord. Regardless Of What It Is, I Hope Your Lives Overflow With Bliss. Happy Anniversary.

2# Your Anniversary Is A Milestone Where You Can Pause And Look Back At Your Life To Cherish All The Beautiful Memories And Bind Yourselves To All The Wonderful Promises That Are Yet To Be Fulfilled. Happy Anniversary.

3# As You Celebrate Another Year Together, Take A Moment To Reminisce In The Happy Memories You’ve Created Together And To Reflect On The Lessons Learned. May You Continue To Grow Ever Stronger. Happy Anniversary.

4# Throughout The Ages Numerous People Have Searched But Have Never Found Such A Love As The Two Of You Share. May You Be Continually Blessed With Great Love And Happiness. Happy Anniversary!

5# May Your Door Be Knocked By Lady Luck, And For Both You, Good Wishes You Can Pluck!!! Happy Wedding Anniversary!!!

6# Nothing In This World Could Be More Pure, Than Twenty Years Of Your Relation, I’m Very Sure!!! Happy Wedding Anniversary!

7# Fragrance Of Your Relationship, Makes My Belief Strong In Companionship!!! Happy Wedding Anniversary!!!

8# Sending All My Love And Best Wishes As You Celebrate Another Year Of Love And Affection For One Another. May You Love Continue To Hold Strong And Grow With The Passing Of The Ages. Happy Anniversary!

9# True Love Never Dies, It Only Grows Stronger And Truer With The Passing Of Time. It’s Clear To See That Your Love Is The Strongest And Truest Kind. Happy Anniversary!

10# Congratulations For Another Wonderful Year Of Falling In Love With Each Other. Happy Anniversary!

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Tells Fans He Is Not Davido In New Song " Na Na Na (I No Be Davido) " / Video: Bbnaija’s Praise, Katrina Caught Having Sex, Nigerians React / ChaT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.