Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Get Your App Now And Monetize - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your App Now And Monetize (317 Views)

Buy Bitcoin Era App Now / Learn a New Skill and Monetize / Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/apple/window (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your App Now And Monetize by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
I will make any app of your choice and upload it in the Appstore/Google Playstore for =N=100k.

N.B This is one of the best cash-spinners at the moment after forex trading with people earning minimum of $1,500 per month From Admob/Adsense monetization.

You can google "make money with Admob " to confirm what I'm saying.(They even have screenshots)

My contacts are 08067344821 (WhatsApp/SMS/Call) and ibe4em@gmail.com

This is an opportunity you should not miss as others may be saying economic recession and all that, you can confidently make some good income for yourself.

See you on the other side...
Re: Get Your App Now And Monetize by sundamonex(m): 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
Three guys already scammed me on this bro...

Not again!

We move�‍♂️

(1) (Reply)

Buchi George Speaks On Plans For Post-covid-19 Era / How To Establish An Entrepreneurial Edge After The Great Shutdown / Join Me In Selling This Hot Products And Make #150,000 Every Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.